Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

GEJ Is Not The Problem, Even Bill Clinton Will Fail In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Not The Problem, Even Bill Clinton Will Fail In Nigeria (566 Views)

Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) / Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Is Not The Problem, Even Bill Clinton Will Fail In Nigeria by vowiski(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2012
I have been reading on the internet, rash comments against the president of the Federal Republic Nigeria and my heart pricked because I could see high class ignorance being displayed in full glory. What could have lead to the silly mis-conception that the President is clueless and deluded? I began to seek for answers, people are angered by the fact that the president had done little or nothing to improve the lives of the Nigeria people, people want the President to automatically put food on their tables and want to sleep with both eyes close. Unfortunately none of these seems to have formed any fragment of our least imagination and that has caused a lot of people to destroy their trust on the president.

These rash conscious thoughts are not entirely bad and/or wrong, but we must understand where we are coming from; the 1914 fraudulent amalgamation that graciously amalgamated the southern and northern protectorate and the dictatorial leadership that followed, civil war etc. All these series of events altogether ensured that Nigeria is dependent on a few people whom the president once referred to as the “cabal” on national TV.

Keep reading
Re: GEJ Is Not The Problem, Even Bill Clinton Will Fail In Nigeria by ektbear: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2012
Naw. Bill Clinton wins at almost everything he tries to do cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta, A Place To Be / Akpabio prophesies: Boko Haram ‘ll so fizzle out / 2 Die As Soldiers, Herdsmen Clash In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.