Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Share Your Funniest Kid Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Funniest Kid Story (963 Views)

Share Your Funniest Eid Photos And Get 1gb Free / LOOL. Post Your Funniest Chat Screenshots Here! / Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funniest Kid Story by kheart(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2012
What is the funniest things u did as a kid that whenever u remember it, u chukkle a smile? my funniest moment as a kid was my first tapeworms experience. I go toilet dey releive myself na to my suprise somtin com hang for my nyanch, i stop d shit sharp sharp, dash out of the toilet naked shouting mummy my intestines are comin out. They use strength and diplomacy bfore they could convince me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest Kid Story by 234GT(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2012
There was a time I was ill. My mother prepared agbo (local herbs) for me. I called my younger brother and told him mum had prepared tea for us. He rushed to the agbo and drank it hot. The bitter taste he got surprised him and he spilled the boiling agbo on his chest. Double trouble for mum!
Re: Share Your Funniest Kid Story by galadima77(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2012
i ws in my dads rm n dipped a spoon-full of wt i tot ws bournvita into my mouth. Just as d taste buds sent d necessary and every quality of a highly blended quality nescafe, my dad walked in and said: "Swallow it"
Re: Share Your Funniest Kid Story by Lagusta(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2012
I didn't really do much as a kid, but one thing I remember was that I put hot robb in my eyes for no reason, I thot I will go blind, very scary
Re: Share Your Funniest Kid Story by bashydemy(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2012
Mine was so terrible that i refuse to go to toilet for like 3 days. My dad kill a big snake with his car and brought it home, Its Festive period and they prepare the snake meat and we all ate so sweet. After eating my dad say we should not go to toilet ooo cos if you do you gonna poo a life snake, i was so scared that i dint go to toilet for like 3days. So funny.
Re: Share Your Funniest Kid Story by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
Lagusta: I didn't really do much as a kid, but one thing I remember was that I put hot robb in my eyes for no reason, I thot I will go blind, very scary
hahaha, i used 2 point a torch light at ma eye, tinking i'l get blind at the spot
Re: Share Your Funniest Kid Story by toygod2: 3:40am On Aug 06, 2012
galadima77: Quote Post

i ws in my dads rm n dipped a spoon-full of wt i tot ws bournvita into my mouth. Just as d taste buds sent d necessary and every quality of a highly blended quality nescafe, my dad walked in and said: "Swallow it"
Dat was funny

Mine, i was neva a kid. Onli kids do kid

(1) (Reply)

Yukky-yuk!!! / The New Secretary / This Funny Crazy World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.