Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) (18378 Views)

Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) / Tower Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by antitpiah: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sagamite:

You can what?

You are cretin!

See what you turned out to be and you think yours is not a bad ending?

I can guarantee you you will not find a graduate from a quality university type on an online forum in textspeak.

You think such poor and mentally lazy habit is a good way to present yourself to people?

No wonder we have moorons like you as journalists in Nigeria. Graduates that can't write but they will say they are proud of their background.

Hold your own against the World my arse. Mugu!

Scrammmmmmmm ediot!
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by rafcrown(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2012
SHAMEEEE
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by antitpiah: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You can what?

You are cretin!

See what you turned out to be and you think yours is not a bad ending?

I can guarantee you you will not find a graduate from a quality university type on an online forum in textspeak.

You think such poor and mentally lazy habit is a good way to present yourself to people?

No wonder we have moorons like you as journalists in Nigeria. Graduates that can't write but they will say they are proud of their background.

You joined two independent clauses together with a coordinating conjunction, where is your comma? person! And, you want to correct others?

Hold your own against the World my arse. Mugu!

Sir, before you remove the speck is someone's eyes, first take out the plank in yours. 'World' is a common noun.
Capitalization is only necessary at the beginning of a sentence, in a title of a book or other piece of literature, or if it is in a company's or person's name.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by lyfe(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2012
What is Alegongo doing on NL's frontpage.
What is wrong with the school? The school is okay by Nigerian standard due to poor management and funding. I think I have personally seen worse schools than this, have you ever seen a wide pot hole in a classroom? Have you seen a classroom floor that looks like a field battling with gully erosion. I have been in this school and I can say it is not as worse as the poster painted it. I know a woman who works there and family member who went to the school way back.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by duality(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2012
NONSENSE.
and they had money to sponsor ppl to london. this eyesore should be given priority attention by Ajumobi. if he can't change this in the next 3 months HE SHOULD RESIGN OR BE IMPEACHED. Nigerians don't forgive the sin of incompetence. not even from an ACN controlled state.

1 Like

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by sarutobie(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2012
not2long:

dirty prick, before you start talking rubbish,i was referring to those people who will start abusing the current dispensation for the state of the school,akala and ladoja were there they did not do anything, so when anybody wants to abuse ajimobi, at least try and put the blame on the era of the governors before him lipsrsealed
Yea right,are we not putting the blames on misrulings from past leaders spanning 50 years on the current president?..give me a break!

1 Like

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by SkyRider1(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2012
Dont just make me show you worse pictures.

1 Like

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by ChitownBase: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Mehn this govt no dey try at all...this is terrible...the govt send their kids abroad to get good education why those who can't afford it are left to attend schs like this...May GOD help us all.

1 Like

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 11, 2012
It is not only jona that is clueless oooo, if not why will ajimubi be jumping from london to SA when schools in his state are in a state of disrepair?

1 Like

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Dainfamous: 1:33am On Aug 11, 2012
denzel2009: fine school.
this one na okija school in oyo ibadan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by diesel86: 1:36am On Aug 11, 2012
So WTF should we do about it ? Take placards to the state house of assembly telling them that the school must be rennovated, i beg we have thousands of this schools scattered all over nigeria so u don't need to use this to try score some cheap political points cos its obvious u are in the opposition.
Mind u i am not a fan of their political party either.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by braveheart2012(m): 1:51am On Aug 11, 2012
OMG! I can't believe Alegongo made the front page! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! You guys need to stop blaming Ajimobi. I saw this school for the first time in 1994 and it was just as decrepit back then! It has been this way for a very long time and it isn't even the worst school in the city.

PS - I had my very first driving lesson at the school's football field. The school is at least good for something! lol
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Jay5000(m): 1:52am On Aug 11, 2012
heard the commissioner of works in Lagos state and other very prominent multimillionaires live in Ifako gbagada. U need to see the condition of the road to ifako. even bikes cant escape it. There's truly something wrong with lagosians
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by 360command: 5:34am On Aug 11, 2012
The picture of the school is an image of Ibadan city

1 Like

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Jaideyone(m): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2012
dplordx: Looks a lot more, or even dirtier than my dad's pig house. I hope the people of Ondo vehemntly disgrace tinubu and co, and they don't let that black ugly thing foist another loser on them. Its certain the action congress aint any better than pdp. Even BrF is sleeping right now.
retard... Are u supposed to blame ACN or PDP?
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by mu2sa2: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2012
I suppose Ajimobi will rehabilitate this school and others in his second term. He is using his current term to assess the condition of the schools. And mayb ask for tenure elongation.DEMOCRAZY in action.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by deshclones(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2012
Sagamite: When I say some, like deshclones, are products of a failed education system, they will think I am insulting them.

Niggah..don't u hv olympic menial job to do?...get busy and quit ejaculating with ma name.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by sarutobie(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2012
People saying "this school has been like that since 1994,so it isn't the current governors fault".."The current governor is accessing the situations and will start rehabiitation on his second term".."We can't blame the poor governance in the state by past governors on the current one" are with all due respect hypocritical..we all expect the current president to solve most of the cancerous rots in the country(which has spanned for decades) under 2 years of his first tenure..I mean what is good for the goose is also good for the gander right?..this has nothing to do with political parties.some governors are performing well and some are performing below par.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by sportfeva(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2012
This is serious. Lack of community service.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by tunnytox(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2012
duality: NONSENSE.
and they had money to sponsor ppl to london. this eyesore should be given priority attention by Ajumobi. if he can't change this in the next 3 months HE SHOULD RESIGN OR BE IMPEACHED. Nigerians don't forgive the sin of incompetence. not even from an ACN controlled state.

100% in support
No more excuses! lets forget about Akala, Ajimobi has been there now for over one year! it doesn't take that long to rehabilitate this eye sore of a school and many others. Chei! see what they've turned Ibadan to OMG!!! Few weeks ago the legislator wives were in London on a spending jamboree wasting public funds that should have been used for fixing things like this. One thing I trust my Oyo people for is that if Ajimobi fails to perform he'll never be re-elected.

Ajimobi!!! no more excuses fix this eyesore and many others NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by 234GT(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2012
The problem with Nigeria is that when a governor comes into power, he starts blaming the former governor for everything, instead of working hard to improve the lives of his people. The governor after ajimobi will blame him and the cycle would continue. Look at amosun in ogun state. Instead of rehabilitating bad roads, he is wasting money constructing fly-over at oke-ilewo, a 3-lane express already constructed by daniel(who is not a saint though).
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Kayman3(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2012
I think d poster eyes were blind to dat Good road dat pass in front of d school.
Anyway, bad things are conspicous, while good things are hidden.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by tunnytox(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Kay_man: I think d poster eyes were blind to dat Good road dat pass in front of d school.
Anyway, bad things are conspicous, while good things are hidden.

And so fckking what? will you want your child to attend a school like this one? Can Ajimobi send his kids to a school like this? Abeg tell this man to get his priority right.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Sagamite(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2012
antitpiah:

You joined to independent clauses together with a coordinating conjunction, where is your comma? person! And, you want to correct others?

Sir, before you remove the speck is someone's eyes, first take out the plank in yours. 'World' is a common noun.
Capitalization is only necessary at the beginning of a sentence, in a title of a book or other piece of literature, or if it is in a company's or person's name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twUCEfzrDk

See persin wey wan teach me grammar o? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How come you always let me humiliate you like this?

Are you really that dumb? grin
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by donlet(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2012
The poster no get work. Although the present situation of the school is really bad.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Sagamite(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2012
isquar3d3: and ur types graduate? Since wen do u judge intellectual ability by how words r written on a public forum? Sorry, i dn't use abusive language on pple esp faceless internet trolls. Move along.

You are a moooron!

Publicly written words and the awareness of their reflection on the author is synonymous with intellectual ability.

Only so-called "graduates" from these schools and that are products of a failed education system would not know this.

Your silly statement of saying you can hold your own against the WORLD is as moronic as an average Nigerian journalist saying he can hold his own in the Economists or World Bank.

Go and read the junk written by journalists like Kemi Lawal of the Punch newspapers and compare with an intern in a magazine/newspaper in the UK, and you will see how moronic it is for "graduates" like you to think you are at the standard of the best in the WORLD!

Hold your own my arse!

No wonder buildings are collapsing.

No wonder the police force is releasing email address to report crime.

No wonder graduates will join in saying it is winches that are attacking people.

"Graduates"!
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by bobokelly(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2012
This is one of the most beatiful schools in the world.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Dotman01(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2012
armyofone: sigh! any picture of Ojoo high school and Army day (same area). alengogo huh shocked glorious day gone by when they came to the army school for inter house sport...ummm men!! just few moons ago and here is what we got?

o ma se o.

God bless America
did u finish from any of these schools? I also schooled in odogbo barracks. I was there last wk, omo a lot has changed.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by obongtunji: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2012
A family friend from okene came to visit us here in the north-west about two years ago and I was taking her round the town when we got to a place she asked me which university is this that has this type of big and fine structure? That most of the so call higher institution in kogi don't have that type of structure, I didn't say a word until we came close to the place and I stopped and ask her to look at the signboard, when she saw it she screamed and asked me "do you mean this is a secondary school"? I told her she can see for herself. Nairalander I'm telling you schools in the south be it south-south, south-west or south-east are nothing to right home about. Anytime I see such schools I pity the students learning in such environment. Our leaders are not doing anything to help the common man, no roads, no water, no good schools and so on. What is the senator in this district using the allocation meant for his district for? It is only GOD that will help this country....lop
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Ukavwe: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2012
sarutobie: People saying "this school has been like that since 1994,so it isn't the current governors fault".."The current governor is accessing the situations and will start rehabiitation on his second term".."We can't blame the poor governance in the state by past governors on the current one" are with all due respect hypocritical..we all expect the current president to solve most of the cancerous rots in the country(which has spanned for decades) under 2 years of his first tenure..I mean what is good for the goose is also good for the gander right?..this has nothing to do with political parties.some governors are performing well and some are performing below par.
It all lie,backthen this school was one of the finest,with beautifull tree,good football field,though the structure is not the best but it has power supply.we used to there from command for football march.it was the beautifull tree surrounding the football field that command try to copy.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Frank3n2(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2012
I weep for my nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State / Sweet Sixteen By Bolaji Abdullahi - Free PDF Download / Sources Of Funding EDUCATION In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.