Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) (18377 Views)

Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) / Tower Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Sagamite(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2012
sarutobie: People saying "this school has been like that since 1994,so it isn't the current governors fault".."The current governor is accessing the situations and will start rehabiitation on his second term".."We can't blame the poor governance in the state by past governors on the current one" are with all due respect hypocritical..we all expect the current president to solve most of the cancerous rots in the country(which has spanned for decades) under 2 years of his first tenure..I mean what is good for the goose is also good for the gander right?..this has nothing to do with political parties.some governors are performing well and some are performing below par.

Your current President does not and has never appeared intelligent enough, has not made any head or tail, in accessing the situation, formulating a plan and having the intent of making any change.

He is a useless goose!
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Rhino5dm: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2012
You are just mischievous or suffering from night blindness. How could any sane person hold ACN for PDP's destruction. Point to me where I said we should wait for 12 years? Does stupidity comes to you naturally?

You should know that one year is too soon to start passing judgement on political office holders.

flymyq:
Look at u, because PDP used 8yrs to‎​ buy bleaching cream, we should now wait for ACN to‎​ spend 12yrs to‎​ buy toning cream with allocation funds before we start telling them what they should have done?*where is the change we crave for**playing do me I do u with our moneyoga oo
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Rhino5dm: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2012
Retardeen is known for his failure, so stop comparing this different scenarios.

Jonathan has been in corridors of power for more than 12 years without any single achievements to his name. He is a confirmed failure as a person and corrupt as a leader.

sarutobie: People saying "this school has been like that since 1994,so it isn't the current governors fault".."The current governor is accessing the situations and will start rehabiitation on his second term".."We can't blame the poor governance in the state by past governors on the current one" are with all due respect hypocritical..we all expect the current president to solve most of the cancerous rots in the country(which has spanned for decades) under 2 years of his first tenure..I mean what is good for the goose is also good for the gander right?..this has nothing to do with political parties.some governors are performing well and some are performing below par.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by hammedkola(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
And they use state funds to sponsor speakers' wife to London...what a funny administration
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by isquar3d3(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a moooron!

Publicly written words and the awareness of their reflection on the author is synonymous with intellectual ability.

Only so-called "graduates" from these schools and that are products of a failed education system would not know this.

Your silly statement of saying you can hold your own against the WORLD is as moronic as an average Nigerian journalist saying he can hold his own in the Economists or World Bank.

Go and read the junk written by journalists like Kemi Lawal of the Punch newspapers and compare with an intern in a magazine/newspaper in the UK, and you will see how moronic it is for "graduates" like you to think you are at the standard of the best in the WORLD!

Hold your own my arse!

No wonder buildings are collapsing.

No wonder the police force is releasing email address to report crime.

No wonder graduates will join in saying it is winches that are attacking people.

"Graduates"!
wow. Wat exactly is ur grouse wit dat statement? U'r pathetic. U keep generalizing and have nt shown me wit all ur ramblings dat u hv anythng to hold me against oda dan frail looking skul structures. U'v nt constructed a sane sentence in our exchanges, just abuses and oda inanities. I'm guessing it's a fair reflectn of who u are.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
isquar3d3: wow. Wat exactly is ur grouse wit dat statement? U'r pathetic. U keep generalizing and have nt shown me wit all ur ramblings dat u hv anythng to hold me against oda dan frail looking skul structures. U'v nt constructed a sane sentence in our exchanges, just abuses and oda inanities. I'm guessing it's a fair reflectn of who u are.

You are a cretin!

And I have to let you know that.

There are few things as dangerous to social structures as a poorly educated man thinking he is at the pinnacle of the educated.

A hungry man is a dangerous man.

An ignorant man is a social palava.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by doublecross(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
the previous successors should be blamed for this and should be called upon for interrogations on why the school is been found in it's present state. The current successor should also start working on this with immediate effect.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by pofolo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
And now WAEC releases SSCE result and only 39% passed maths n english with 4 other subjects.
There are some sectors in every nation those in government shouldnt toy or play politics with... Education and health sectors most precisely. The results is what we are having now, mass failure, joblessness, brain drain, unpatriotism, kidnaping, boko haram, moral degradedness, very bleek future, etc.....
Here, government, Political class, corperate n individual entities, alumni and human race have failed as a whole. Knowledge is light n power.......its the key to our future !!!.
If the hand feels less concerned n obligatory to help the leg when its been bitten by mosquitoes, when malaria comes, the whole body will suffer the pain.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2012
pofolo: And now WAEC releases SSCE result and only 39% passed maths n english with 4 other subjects.
There are some sectors in every nation those in government shouldnt toy or play politics with... Education and health sectors most precisely. The results is what we are having now, mass failure, joblessness, brain drain, unpatriotism, kidnaping, boko haram, moral degradedness, very bleek future, etc.....
Here, government, Political class, corperate n individual entities, alumni and human race have failed as a whole. Knowledge is light n power.......its the key to our future !!!.
If the hand feels less concerned n obligatory to help the leg when its been bitten by mosquitoes, when malaria comes, the whole body will suffer the pain.

Thank you!

But one person product of a failed education system sees not too much of a problem with this:

isquar3d3: 4 wat na? I went 2 prolly a worse secondary skul where we kept our bags in d ceiling b4 going 2 d field 2 play football(at least our field beta pass national stadium surulere own). Didn't stop me frm graduating in my beloved computer science, did it? Government wil always b crazy nd nt do d right thngs bt if d students keep deir heads down nd study, i see doctors nd engineers among d 'ragged' lots here.

A supposed "graduate".

No wonder Naija is fcked if we call such a graduate.

His reasoning, level and quality is evident in his inability to write properly.

No wonder international companies worth their onions prefer to bring in expat or repats to add to the few talent on ground and then mugus like him will complain of no jobs.

https://ejaife./2012/07/22/the-challenges-of-producing-employable-graduates-in-nigeria/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2137828.stm
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by isquar3d3(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

And I have to let you know that.

There are few things as dangerous to social structures as a poorly educated man thinking he is at the pinnacle of the educated.

A hungry man is a dangerous man.

An ignorant man is a social palava.
Every1 is a cretin 2 u. Bros, i don hear.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by alexola20(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by TalkWeb44: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mr active!!! you bring this school here ... make i no see you around omolayo today oooooooooooooooo smiley smiley smiley

Nigeria situation is beyond calling names , beyond calling of political parties, this is my 3rd year around this school , has government neglect this area ? NO cool
The first picture posted by activeman reveal the back of the school and you can see a tarred road and good drainage system constructed Alao Akala administration, few kilometer from this school you will see another road constructed
by Alao Akala and even named after him "AKALA WAY". Akobo house current and past politicians you can name any party you like. Nigeria problem .. who care about the poor what can you gain from them
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by isquar3d3(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2012
TalkWeb44: Nigeria problem .. who care about the poor what can you gain from them
that's exactly d problem wit our government. Dey dn't care. U'r left 2 fend 4 urselves.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
@TalkWeb44

i dont want to talk about this issue again. i rest my case

what i know is that

the speaker of oyo state house of assembly uses the road in front of this school every morning and night

so will they tell me they do not see this school? no

i rest my case....
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by sarutobie(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
ActiveMan: @TalkWeb44

i dont want to talk about this issue again. i rest my case

what i know is that

the speaker of oyo state house of assembly uses the road in front of this school every morning and night

so will they tell me they do not see this school? no

i rest my case....
Let them keep playing the blame game on who did what on previous regimes, instead of getting down to do their duties..
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by ril19(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
lol! This is simply hilarious. A 21st century secondary school in naija
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by playboy19(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
The funny thing is, few blocks away from this school is Akala Estate, where in the month of January this year, i bought 2 plots of land for N9.5m. Just see the kinda public school you find in an area that cost that much. Mind bugling!
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by billtommy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
embarassedThis poo smells, OP ....... This won't change anything....its rather gonna make it get worse.....delete it
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by gbokun(m): 3:43am On Aug 12, 2012
the only reason for this is that these people don't even know that such schools exists because none of their children schools in Nigeria
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Sagamite(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2012
playboy19: The funny thing is, few blocks away from this school is Akala Estate, where in the month of January this year, i bought 2 plots of land for N9.5m. Just see the kinda public school you find in an area that cost that much. Mind bugling!

In Nigeria, you pay shyt loads for rubbish.

Go to VI, Lekki and likes for good examples.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2012
Spoke to a friend of mine in the North recently.

He met a man that is the headmaster of a secondary school up there, who said proudly he has 3 wives and 27 children.

When one female teacher asked him how he manages to care for them and raise them as responsible people, he said "that is in the hand of God".

Those are the people teaching Nigerian kids.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by jesuseun1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lets tak a step further.i want to suggest that d poster or any nl shld write to d comm of education or get it published in any of d dailies so as to get d attention of d pple in authority.this makes us responsible citizen.
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
jesu seun: Lets tak a step further.i want to suggest that d poster or any nl shld write to d comm of education or get it published in any of d dailies so as to get d attention of d pple in authority.this makes us responsible citizen.

ME I BE FELA ABI?
Re: Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) by musiwa97: 4:52am On Jan 02, 2015
sad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State / Sweet Sixteen By Bolaji Abdullahi - Free PDF Download / Sources Of Funding EDUCATION In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.