Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell (1197 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by Acidosis(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
Please read mattew 23
-they are the words of Jesus
in verse 3. Everything they do is done for show, they act holy by wearing on their arms little prayer boxes with scripture verses inside, and by lengthening the memorial fringes of their robes.

In verse 8
'dont ever let anyone call you rabbi or master or father, for only God in heaven should be addressed like that.

In verse 13
woe to you, religious leaders. Hypocrites! For you wont let others enter the kingdom of heaven, and wont go in yourselves. And you pretend to be holy, with your long public prayers in the streets, while you are evicting widows from their homes.

In vs 23
woe upon you religious leaders..hypocrites, for you tithe down to the last mint but ignore the main things. Yes you should tithe but you shouldnt leave other things undone.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by Bella3(f): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
I agree, even though i think the topic should be: 99% of NIGERIAN christains may end in HELL

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by MacDaddy01: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
BĂ©lla3: I agree, even though i think the topic should be: 99% of NIGERIAN christains may end in HELL

lmao
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by benodic: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
according to the main orthodox religions on earth today, every body is hell bound. how?

the christians say that those that are not born again are going to hell. and the moslems say that those that are not moslems are going to hell. so where does that leave us?
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by ijawkid(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
U seem correct.....

Those acts Jesus condemned are exactly what many of the churches love doing....

U are correct.........

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by MacDaddy01: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
ijawkid: U seem correct.....

Those acts Jesus condemned are exactly what many of the churches love doing....

U are correct.........

U are going to hell.
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by Delafruita(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

U are going to hell.

everybody's going to hell.hopefully the islamic hell.if therez 72virgins in heaven,at least there should be 1000virgins per person in hell with correct booze and PS3 to make-up for the times when erectile dysfunction kicks in.
yahweh's hell is gonna be worse.wont be fun to have demons poking forks in your asss while your teeths keep gnashhing
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by MacDaddy01: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
Delafruita:
everybody's going to hell.hopefully the islamic hell.if therez 72virgins in heaven,at least there should be 1000virgins per person in hell with correct booze and PS3 to make-up for the times when erectile dysfunction kicks in.
yahweh's hell is gonna be worse.wont be fun to have demons poking forks in your asss while your teeths keep gnashhing

lmao.....I prefer the pagan hell where we chill with our ancestors and drink wine
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lmao.....I prefer the pagan hell where we chill with our ancestors and drink wine

hhaha have you heared the Pagan Viking version? they drink and eat fine foods and party all night with friends, relatives and ancestors. then they ALL go to battle the next day, from dawn to dusk where they die, get reincarnated, party, battle, die, reincarnated, and so on. . grin

ofcourse in this is case it is just symbolic and loosely represents the concept of reincarnation and making full use of ones life. wink

Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by MacDaddy01: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

hhaha have you heared the Pagan Viking version? they drink and eat fine foods and party all night with friends, relatives and ancestors. then they ALL go to battle the next day, from dawn to dusk where they die, get reincarnated, party, battle, die, reincarnated, and so on. . grin

ofcourse in this is case it is just symbolic and loosely represents the concept of reincarnation and making full use of ones life. wink

I love it!!!!
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by Delafruita(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

sounds like a shitload of fun
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by engrtee(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2012
If (xtians] theist go to hell, then atheist wil make heaven
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by ijawkid(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2012
MacDaddy01:

U are going to hell.

I don't know yet....

But I don't go to church.....

I make sure I imitate Christ till death....

And If I do that and endure to the end then I'll survive....

I aint going to hell with u nigga...lol
Re: 99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell by MacDaddy01: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2012
ijawkid:

I don't know yet....

But I don't go to church.....

I make sure I imitate Christ till death....

And If I do that and endure to the end then I'll survive....

I aint going to hell with u nigga...lol

Atheists dont go to hell, they go to sleep.

You on the other hand, will remain in fear of hell and a burning fire. lol.

(1) (Reply)

Merkabahs ~ Inter-dimensional Vehicles Of Light / NASA: Message Of God Found On Mars!!!!! / Thread For RCCG Congress 2013. THEME: ''THE OVERFLOW''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.