Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,130 members, 7,852,846 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas (18809 Views)

19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone / Last Flight To Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
alienware: u self how many times u go post that ? Abi ur timer for cafe don dey finish ? Hahaha
MU^2 it is NL's server that is slow, when I'm not using my blackberry, I use main one.

Some of us are made by God's grace whether you like am or not na so e just be.

Those of you hating are entitled to your hate. What matters most is that in history, when names are being called about those who made contributions towards revolutionizing Nigerian movies, her name will be called. Now ask yourselves what contribution you have made apart from hating to humanity.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by linearity: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
doctokwus: N20m for d highest grossing film($150,000),and its called a success.Like how much were d actors den paid,500,000.Evn in Rwanda's standards dat take home is disastrous

If you include the price of the pirated copies, it will be a blockbuster...do not expect Nigeria film to break the box office until we begin to make some gains over the copy right and pirate problem.

If people could download those Hollywood movies for free with impunity and no enforcement from the government, their box office debunct revenue will plummet.

1 Like

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2012
dont8: Visa ke? We'll call yours LAST FLIGHT TO ETERNITY.

Maka why? Abi shey Magun dey dia? Even if so, we get the countermeasure to by-pass such hostile weather and fly safely - to and fro the promised land.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by dnawah(m): 2:20am On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: im releasing my movie soon,the title is last bomb of haram,please guys i hope una go buy am.
yes o!as far as my tv no in blow
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Ndata(m): 2:21am On Aug 07, 2012
Why all these encomium being heaped on Omotala,for Christ sakes she just acted a lead role in the movie with other star actors and actresses.No one is praising Obi Emelonye the producer of this hit movie.What's this obsession with Omotola?
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by dnawah(m): 2:28am On Aug 07, 2012
sdiq: OKAY IF WE CAN SEE MORE OF THIS I WILL SWITCH OVER TO NOLLYWOOD
u will end up suspecting u girlfriend or wife.let dem act somethin beta not love,ritual & co!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by nylawal(m): 3:19am On Aug 07, 2012
Blackteeth: Nigerians in UK are the ones doing the rating.

I agree with you jare. A rating of four stars out of five stars is possible for movies (vote is caste by site visitors)because the last time I checked, I did not even see "last flight to Abuja" on the website. You can check http://www.odeon.co.uk/ . The rating may have been done by Nigerians in the UK (with a fairly large population in London). The author of this story is just misleading people.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ijebabe: 4:26am On Aug 07, 2012
speedyboi:

Ijebabe...how r u? I'm sorry I haven't visited the thread, I have jst been very busy lately. And I don't wanna rush reply, I want to take my time to go through the new posts wink
You don't even need to reply, just go thru them smiley
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ijebabe: 4:30am On Aug 07, 2012
dont8: Speedy 'speed' you to this one.
Ije, can you do me a favour? I want you to e-slap those slowpoke comparing the gross sales of Nollywood to others as if they got there overnight.
What can i say, potatoes will always potate cheesy
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ijebabe: 4:34am On Aug 07, 2012
ayobase:

Na to come c live plane then!
Im happy for them...knew the film is gonna be a success....though Im not into Naija movies, but this one na must buy!
@Blink....abeg no too vex...na small pikins dem be!
Lol, mumu abeg stick with spinning music thats what u know tongue
Other good Nigerian movies I am looking forward to watching.
You are invited to the movie nite anyway smiley
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2012
I don't mind gbolaring this babe
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by topfally75(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2012
wat's gud is gud nd wat's bad is bad--: let's celebrate wateva dat's gud.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by houstonia(m): 6:35am On Aug 07, 2012
megawax8: For those hating,its called PROGRESS.....u dnt expect us to start makin 20million dollars ova night,or to start lodgin omotola in hotels lyk dat of jolie.....wen we see sumtin good we shuld appreciate......it was shot wit d most expensive camera in d world,its beta dan watchin an 'akpako master' movie dat was shot wit a 2megapixel phone
. Ofcourse when our leaders are already grossing more than $20m. Omo, me I think since we have that amount of cash in Naija , what stops us from grossing 'em? Abi Dame Patience no dey watch film? Even GeJ looks Jobless enough to watch Nollywood, so why not sponsor this people before they grow old?
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by JLINKD: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2012
Kolade9:
Na only dis thing u sabi type since when u don join nairaland.
Am happy someone was also noticing this. If he does not say price of garri then he must say price of one thing. He must be told dia is no offence for not commenting.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by nanaboi(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2012
To the people wondering how much the actors were paid coz of how poor the N20m the movie grossed sounds, please there is a difference between 'gross' and 'BUDGET'.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Dreyl(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2012
topfally75: wat's gud is gud nd wat's bad is bad--: let's celebrate wateva dat's gud.
[email][/email] i wanna catch som fun
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by omar22(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2012
I agree with you jare. A rating of four stars out of five stars is possible for movies (vote is caste by site visitors)because the last time I checked, I did not even see "last flight to Abuja" on the website. You can check http://www.odeon.co.uk/ . The rating may have been done by Nigerians in the UK (with a fairly large population in London). The author of this story is just misleading people

Exactly because 4 stars out five is extremely high that normarly goes to an Oscar winning movie, even Air Force one only got 3 stars and Snake on the plane got 2.5 so for some movie from a Car-Crash industry called Nollywood to be rated 4 stars was a bit worrying!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by dont8(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2012
Gbam!
You've said it all, but they can still go get a life, don't you think?
ijebabe:
What can i say, potatoes will always potate cheesy
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ayobase(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol, mumu abeg stick with spinning music thats what u know tongue
Other good Nigerian movies I am looking forward to watching.
You are invited to the movie nite anyway smiley

Na me u tag Mumu so abi.
Well u r gonna be forgiven if u r gonna be my date on d D-nyte!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by obi123: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2012
dnative: was this rated at proper UK Cinemas or Hackney Cultural center? Just asking
this was the same question i asked myself oh
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by obi123: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2012
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2012
On my bucket list: Fhuck Omotola.. Even if it means cheating on my wife..
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by VillageBoi(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2012
megawax8: For those hating,its called PROGRESS.....u dnt expect us to start makin 20million dollars ova night,or to start lodgin omotola in hotels lyk dat of jolie.....wen we see sumtin good we shuld appreciate......it was shot wit d most expensive camera in d world,its beta dan watchin an 'akpako master' movie dat was shot wit a 2megapixel phone

Totally agree with you on how stupid haters can be, let them shoot their own movie instead of sitting faceless behind a borrowed screen. Small point of correction - the Arri Alexa is nowhere near being the most expensive camera in the world; it's not even in the top 20 when it comes to price.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by VillageBoi(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2012
tonardo: i want to download,... where can i download it? been searching google..

Download ke? Na people like you wey dey steal everything dey kill the industry. You no even get shame!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by VillageBoi(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2012
hollandis: RATED 4 where ?ODEON !!!! Useless wannabes No profit ,foolish screen play ,annoying cast ,senseless script and story .useless movie ,as senseless as mirror boy

Wow. I'm 100% sure you have not seen the film and yet you get mouth!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by VillageBoi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
One more thing. No idea where the twenty million Naira figure came from but I'm sure the film has done more than that. Take the London Premiere - 1 night only...

The Troxy seats 2,600 and it was 'over' packed. Tickets were £20, £30 & £50

Let's say the breakdown is as follows -

Economy Class - 1000 people x £20 = £20,000
Business Class - 800 people x £30 = £24,000
First Class - 800 people x £50 = £40,000

That's a total of £84,000 - ONE night only - say venue fees, flyers and everything else cost £20,000 that's still £64,000 for the first night. That's approx 16 million Naira first night. Then think of how many people saw it during the cinema run. It's left to your imagination!!

Let foolish haters keep on hating... they will never like or support anything Nigerian.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Skmoda360(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
adorebee: Congrats to nollywood for the̶̲̥̅̊ progress but A̶̲̥̅♏ not surprised one bit.UK is dominated by yorubas so what do you expect.alert me again when its rated among the̶̲̥̅̊ first 50 in the̶̲̥̅̊ worldwide box office
US BOX OFFICE
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Aadeolu(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nairalanders, how can you all ever be pleased?

1 Like

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by omar22(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nairalanders, how can you all ever be pleased?

So you want people to call a rotten banana, ripe!!!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Switup: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
i just saw the movie @ d cinema... It was hooooot.... Damn

1 Like

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
I'm watching the movie now. No! No! No! No! Noooooooo!!!!!!
This is the worst picture I've ever seen!!! Nooooooo!!!!
This is worse than a video played on a java phone!!!!! Please don't waste your money!
Arri ko, Alexa ni!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ayobase(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
SimonAndal: I'm watching the movie now. No! No! No! No! Noooooooo!!!!!!
This is the worst picture I've ever seen!!! Nooooooo!!!!
This is worse than a video played on a java phone!!!!! Please don't waste your money!
Arri ko, Alexa ni!

U must have bought 100 in 1 DVD from those guys...the movies are compressed there.
Go buy the original copy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce / #bbnaija: Cee-c’s Elder Sister Blasts Haters / Burna Boy, Teni, Zlatan And DJ Neptune Set To Perform At Bbnaija 2019 Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.