Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Last Flight To Abuja (pics) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Last Flight To Abuja (pics) (20949 Views)

19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone / 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
Synopsis
Based on true events…

A set of everyday Nigerian travelers’s board the last Flamingo Airways flight scheduled to fly from Lagos to Abuja on a fateful Friday night in 2006.

The plane cruises at 30,000 feet, tranquil and on schedule. 
But like a bolt out of the blue, through a mixture of human error, technical failure and sheer bad luck, the plane rapidly develops major difficulties that sends it teetering on the brink of disaster.

As the pilots fight with the controls of the stricken aero plane, a series of flashbacks unravel the twists, turns and leaps of fate that put each passenger on the fateful flight. 

Young lovers, an elderly couple, a corporate party, a sportsman on the threshold of greatness; all the passengers are caught up in the nightmare scenario and sense the final moments of their lives approach. All...except one! 
What does he know?

Will they survive...The last flight to Abuja?

http://www.lastflighttoabujamovie.com/home.html

1 Like

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
Omotola spotted in London to attend the premiere of her movie - Last Flight To Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
Omotola at the Premiere of Last Flight To Abuja

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by dubem3(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
pretty lady!!!
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
Pics from the Premiere of Nollywood's latest Flick at Troxy cinema in London

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
smiley

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
More pics of cast

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
I don't know the names of these guys so please lemme know if you do smiley

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
No names sad

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
Last one!

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by dubem3(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
camera man did a nice job
neat pictures

2 Likes

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Lisa1: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2012
so excited!
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by tpia5: 4:46am On Jun 15, 2012
thanks for the synopsis.
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by tpia5: 4:46am On Jun 15, 2012
dubem3: camera man did a nice job
neat pictures

i agree.
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by sholay2011(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2012
Omotola is damn beautiful!!! See d hairstyle, dress nd carriage. Let me call my agent to get me dt her number i deleted mnths ago...
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Ekans: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2012
Na wa o,see free movie advert for nairaland.Will love to advertise my barbing salon here too.

1 Like

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Detongue: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2012
sholay2011: Omotola is damn beautiful!!! See d hairstyle, dress nd carriage. Let me call my agent to get me dt her number i deleted mnths ago...

she b house wife
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by sadyeek(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2012
[size=16pt]
Same nollywood that has obama smoking on the poster and a poster of a movie titled avatar and I can't remember! But it tink its aliens if am not mistaking. undecided
This dosent look 9ja aswell.
[/size]
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by naylove(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2012
Last flight to Abuja.

the movie could be shot inside a train for all i know.abi no be nollywood.

buh really if only their movie contents could be as beautiful as the stars themselves. then i just might love them again.
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2012
This is nice.
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by tellwisdom: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2012
--
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by tellwisdom: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2012
ijebabe: Synopsis
Based on true events…

A set of everyday Nigerian travelers’s board the last Flamingo Airways flight scheduled to fly from Lagos to Abuja on a fateful Friday night in 2006.

The plane cruises at 30,000 feet, tranquil and on schedule. 
But like a bolt out of the blue, through a mixture of human error, technical failure and sheer bad luck, the plane rapidly develops major difficulties that sends it teetering on the brink of disaster.

As the pilots fight with the controls of the stricken aero plane, a series of flashbacks unravel the twists, turns and leaps of fate that put each passenger on the fateful flight. 

Young lovers, an elderly couple, a corporate party, a sportsman on the threshold of greatness; all the passengers are caught up in the nightmare scenario and sense the final moments of their lives approach. All...except one! 
What does he know?

Will they survive...The last flight to Abuja?

http://www.lastflighttoabujamovie.com/home.html

[url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/74231-2/Hangover_puker.gif?[/img][/url] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2012
Was it about omotola ? I have too many of her pics than other actors there....Nice pics anyway, the industry is evolving.....
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by sadyeek(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2012
[size=16pt]I just searched and watched the trailer now! Words can't express how I laughed my @*# off. Its embarrassing..[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by texazzpete(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2012
So nobody is complaining about this movie (about imminent plane crash) being "too soon" after the Dana Crash.... If na sanusi matter you no go let us hear word.

1 Like

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ajanaku2(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2012
Gawd! Na who dey f'uc'k this Omotola Babe? She's f'uckin' Sexy and Pulchritudinous!...the kind of B'itch I wouldn't mind "Cunnilingusing"!
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by zangiff(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by r231(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2012
Nice
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2012
tpia@:
thanks for the synopsis.

Ur welcome!
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2012
texazzpete: So nobody is complaining about this movie (about imminent plane crash) being "too soon" after the Dana Crash.... If na sanusi matter you no go let us hear word.
yes i agree, too soon omotola. At least in honour of the dead.
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2012
texazzpete: So nobody is complaining about this movie (about imminent plane crash) being "too soon" after the Dana Crash....

I had same thought the first time i read about the movie... Yes, today on the pages of PUNCH newspaper. Howbeit, the producer confessed that it is a sad coincidence..sad The dana air crash happened three days to the priemiere of the movie. #just stating. smiley
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Koolking(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2012
This is 'wow'. She is gorgeous. Thumbs up girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa / The Meeting (now Available Online) / Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.