Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! (1118 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! by Alajobi: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
Good day everyone,
I'm going tru the most terrible phase of my life so far.I lost my job in the take over that occured in January and was'nt really bothered then cos I believed I had the stuff and would easily get anoda one.
It's now 7mths and I've not earned a dime worst of all I lost so much money towards the end of 2011 and I used most of my pay off to offset debts leaving nothing for any kind of investment
I've walked round the streets of Lagos and Ibadan and I've exhausted my contacts and now I'm running crazy staying at home.
I do not mind ANYTHING for now even if it's a microfinance just to get back on my feet.
I'm have almost 3yrs experience in banking ops majorly cash and I know banking ops inside out(not bragging)
Som1 shld kindly assist,no offer is beneath me now,jst have to get back on my feet!!
Re: Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! by sisieko2001: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
it is only a phase. it will soon pass wink
keep applying for jobs and put your trust in God and not in man.

what's your educational background? do you have any accounting qualifications?

i might be able to mention some few companies where you can apply to

1 Like

Re: Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! by Alajobi: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
@sisieko,Tnx for ur concern and advice.My first degree is in Agriculture and I also have an MBA but no certification in accounting.
Re: Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! by yamakuza: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
sisieko2001: it is only a phase. it will soon pass wink
keep applying for jobs and put your trust in God and not in man.

what's your educational background? do you have any accounting qualifications?

i might be able to mention some few companies where you can apply to

thanks a lot for deciding to stick around and help fight the bullies.
Re: Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! by sisieko2001: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
yamakuza:

thanks a lot for deciding to stick around and help fight the bullies.

you are most welcome kiss kiss
Re: Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! by sisieko2001: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
Alajobi: @sisieko,Tnx for ur concern and advice.My first degree is in Agriculture and I also have an MBA but no certification in accounting.

okay. how old are you? how many years post nysc work experience do you have
Re: Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! by Alajobi: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
@sisieko
1'll be 31 in october 2012/5yrs post NYSC experience
Re: Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! by sisieko2001: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
Alajobi: @sisieko
1'll be 31 in october 2012/5yrs post NYSC experience

okay.you are not too old (job market pespective) considering your work experience,

mckinsy nigeria was recruiting as at last month. check their website and apply.

submit your CV online to Zenith Bank for experienced hire. they will DEFINITELY invite you for a chat

financial derivatives recruits regularly although they have a bias for foreign trained graduates, but no harm applying. make sure your CV reflects research skills, thesis you did at school, etc

visit www. regular for up to date info on companies recruiting. for example, few weeks ago, there was info there about firstbank recruiting experienced bankers. i know three people that crossed to firstbank from other banks in the last 3 months

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Judge Customs Officers On Curruption See This / Two Very Important Life Lessons I Learnt From The 500 Naira Note / Breaking News! - Free Capacity Development By Business School Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.