Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Has Life Taught You So Far? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Life Taught You So Far? (22764 Views)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Lessons Life Has Taught You / Lessons Life Has Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Immortal1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
Life has taught me that d only way I can be truly happy is 2 make others happy. Also, it is not life that matters but d CONFIDENCE I put 2 it!grin
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Ogegod87: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
GiVe- it is in givin dat i receive.
FoRgIvE- it is in pardonin dat i am pardoned.
In addition, always follow my instincts. and lots more.....
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by samtoye(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
Change would always come...nothing you are not born with would die with you !!!
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Dubemkelly(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Living everyday its a lesson on its own,we learn more as we grow up...
Lyf has tot me 2 appreciate evryone arnd me cos dere's a purpose 4 meeting dem,d gud ones bring forth happiness,da bad ones teach a lesson,da best ones keep memories alive...Some peeps r there 2 test u,sum will use u,yle sum wil bring out da best in u...Alwas trust in God nd be focused
Lyf has tot me dat we all live 2 die 2moro...
Lyf has tot me not 2 give up in any circumstance,dat d best is yet 2 come nd wen dere's life,dere's hope
Lyf has tot me 2 visit NL nd share xperiences wiv peeps
Lyf is jux a teacher...
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by zuker: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
the Almighty rewards effort, so try and dont be lazy
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by annexes: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Life! So much av learnt from it...trust n believe urself 2. Humble n respect pple around u 3. Neva luk down on pple. Etc
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by maclatunji: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
I created a thread with 8 of these points in the past, I think they still apply here too.

1. Bad things will happen to you whether you are a good person or not.

2. If the bad things are not your fault and there is nothing you can do to change them, don't worry about them.

3. Always do your best to make life easy for yourself. Don't make life more difficult for yourself by taking the wrong decisions at any point in time.

4. If you make mistakes, try to rectify them as soon as possible and do your best to ensure they never happen again!

5. Don't care or worry about what people say about you unless it is a genuine observation about something you are able to correct about yourself.

6. Never deliberately try to hurt anybody in your mind- it is counterproductive!

7. Choose your friends wisely and stay loyal to them as long as they do the same.

8. Some of the most important people in your life will have serious character flaws, you will need to manage these as they will also have to learn to manage yours.

9. Learn to recognise positive things that are happening to you. They may not be exactly the things you want but if you embrace them, those that you seek may just find you.

10. Have faith in God and try to live a good life.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Djsmart1: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Oh! Live a great teacher among teachers. Live is full of vanities & vexation of the spirit. It contains good & bad, Godly & evil things. Here are thngs learnt 4rm live: live hs taught me taught me that there is ntin new.
Live has taught me that the only prize man could pay is to give his live 2 christ. Get more lesson of live by readin 4rm the book of ECELE.chapt. 1 ,2,3 to d last.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Johnnny(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
Life has taught me

That the situation I find myself today is as a result of the decision of my yesterdays, and my tomorrow will be the result of what I do today.

That time waits for nobody, (Please don't procastinate).

That poverty is a curse.

That it is not all disappointments that is a blessing.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by surdik(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nice thread...
Life has taught me time waits for no man, opportunity comes but once today its here soon its gone, experience is the best teacher also learn from other peoples mistake aπϑ above all prayer Ȋ̝̊̅§ the master key.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by rapmike(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
NEVA TRUST NIGERIAN POLITICIANS!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by dukila: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
i just luv u right now whoever u re.
u just taught me something
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Jumaisha(f): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
To always have trust in God and to always be myself.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by God2man(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Great thread.

Life has taught me to be connected to the source of life, GOD, without which my life will be miserable.

Luke 6:33, first thing first, seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, the rest(everything you need in this life) shall be added unto you. Life has taught me to have a passion for the things of God, LOVE GOD. Do something for God that will make God write your name in his book. God keeps record.

Give, Give,Give, then wait, be patient,do not think that there is no compensation. Time is the problem here. At the appointed time, God will release his shower of blessing on you.

If somebody is asking you that you should give him money for sometime and that he will return it,pls, give him what you can afford, do not expect him to pay you back. Give him the money and forget about it. If he eventually returns the money, collect it.

Life has taught me to be humble, with humilty, you can enter into the heart of anybody, you will always be favored. Most importantly,God will respect you.

Do not think that when people hurt you, you will revenge, No,No,No. Do not overcome evil with evil, but overcome evil with good.

Not all human beings are real, some are devil incarnate on assignment to destroy your life, for such satanic individual, you need to pray to God on how to deal with them.

Prayer is the greatest force in the universe. Prayer is effective when you are in the will of God and when you add fasting to it, it becomes an explosion.

You cannot know everything. Read books, attend seminars, you will discover that the more you know, the less you know.

Be yourself, we are not the same, do not take decision because others are doing it and it is working for them, so you decide to take that decision, it could be dangerous. Any decision you want to take must be guided by the Holyspirit.

Learn from others, listen, ask why, be quick to hear and filter it, be the last person to talk. Think before you start talking. Talk less. That is why God gave you only one mouth.

Connect to people who are more knowledgeable than you in the things of God, whatever they say respect those things and let God guide you. Have a mentor.

Moderation is the key. Too much of everything is not the best.

Life is a test. Life is unfair. Life may not give you what you deserve. Your presence here is to prove to God that you are qualify for the next world.

Life is a field of spiritual battle.Fight spirtually or die spiritually. The choice is yours.

God bless you.
God2man.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by cyara(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
life has taught me to always put in my best in whatever i am doing and never to try to please anybody
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by malaria(f): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
That things don't always go the way we want. That once am dealing with men, I should xcept Bleep up anytime. That things are not the way we see it sometimes. That I came to this world alone, and alone I shall return. Never to trust anybody but GOD almighty.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by MariaGoretti: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
malaria: That things don't always go the way we want. That once am dealing with men, I should xcept Bleep up anytime. That things are not the way we see it sometimes. That I came to this world alone, and alone I shall return. Never to trust anybody but GOD almighty.
u mean 'EXPECT' or 'EXEMPT' BLEEP UP?
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by buchi25: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
life has thought me that destiny can be delayed and can not be denied, nobody can obstruct me because of his existence. When i look up to the sky i see uncountable stars, all of them shine without obstruction. Its good that u realize ur potentials and know which field u belong so that u can shine.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by malaria(f): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
O dear me I mean xpect.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by MariaGoretti: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
malaria:
O dear me I mean xpect.
aite swit *smiles*
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by malaria(f): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
O dear me I mean xpect.u already knw.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by MariaGoretti: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
malaria:
O dear me I mean xpect.u already knw.
nt at al, i dnt. U just cleared my doubts nw.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by illicit(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
maclatunji: I created a thread with 8 of these points in the past, I think they still apply here too.

2. If the bad things are not your fault and there is nothing you can do to change them, don't worry about them.

3. Always do your best to make life easy for yourself. Don't make life more difficult for yourself by taking the wrong decisions at any point in time.

4. If you make mistakes, try to rectify them as soon as possible and do your best to ensure they never happen again!

5. Don't care or worry about what people say about you unless it is a genuine observation about something you are able to correct about yourself.

6. Never deliberately try to hurt anybody in your mind- it is counterproductive!

7. Choose your friends wisely and stay loyal to them as long as they do the same.

8. Some of the most important people in your life will have serious character flaws, you will need to manage these as they will also have to learn to manage yours.

9. Learn to recognise positive things that are happening to you. They may not be exactly the things you want but if you embrace them, those that you seek may just find you.

#this man earn respects#
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by illicit(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
maclatunji: I created a thread with 8 of these points in the past, I think they still apply here too.

#this man earn respects#
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by 4dbeta: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Come to think of it; we struggle day and night to be successful in making money, wealth, fame and to satisfy our desires and pleasures. All these, a man can possess and enjoy but for how long? A man must die one day and leave all his possessions behind. Money, wealth, fame and all other possessions in this world can not really satisfy a man's soul because he is constantly aware that no matter how well he cares for himself he will still die one day. It therefore implies that we need something else...a never-ending-life.
It is what is more important and it is free.
FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
Romans 6:23
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by ismail09: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
"Worship God as if u are seeing Him, though if u dont see Him, He sees u" by prophet Muhammad (s.c.w.) i'v learnt dat there is notin in life but 2 fac the God d Almighty
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by 4dbeta: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Come to think of it; we struggle day & night to make money, wealth, fame & many other pleasurable things the earth can offer. If a man is successful, he can achieve them all to fulfil his desires and pleasures but for how long. A man must die one day no matter the amount of enjoyment & care he gave to himself. Knowing this fact, won't it be wise to seek for a ''Never-Ending-Life'' and treasures that can never be destroyed.
FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
LAY NOT UP FOR YOURSELVES TREASURES UPON EARTH, WHERE MOTH AND RUST DOTH CORRUPT, AND WHERE THIEVES BREAK THROUGH AND STEAL BUT LAY UP FOR YOURSELVES TREASURES IN HEAVEN, WHERE NEITHER MOTH NOR RUST DOTH CORRUPT, AND WHERE THIEVES DO NOT BREAK THROUGH NOR STEAL FOR WHERE YOUR TREASURE IS, THERE WILL YOUR HEART BE ALSO.
Mathew 6:19-21
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by gunner4jesus(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
Life teaches me to be strong in spirit, soul and body. Eph. 6:10-19.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Gee123: 1:40am On Aug 18, 2012
@OP, Life has taught me that: To live is Christ and to die is Gain.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Engineer96(m): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2012
Life has thaught me that what will happen will happen and what will not happen, will not happen..
Most things, if not all, had already been designed in the spirit world before we come to know of them.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by 4dbeta: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2012
Come to think of it; we struggle day &
night to make money, wealth, fame &
many other pleasurable things the
earth can offer. If a man is successful,
he can achieve them all to fulfil his
desires and pleasures but for how long. A man must die one day no matter the
amount of enjoyment & care he gave to
himself. Knowing this fact, won't it be
wise to seek for a ''Never-Ending-Life''
and treasures that can never be
destroyed.
FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; BUT
THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
LAY NOT UP FOR YOURSELVES
TREASURES UPON EARTH, WHERE MOTH AND RUST DOTH CORRUPT, AND WHERE
THIEVES BREAK THROUGH AND STEAL
BUT LAY UP FOR YOURSELVES
TREASURES IN HEAVEN, WHERE NEITHER
MOTH NOR RUST DOTH CORRUPT, AND
WHERE THIEVES DO NOT BREAK THROUGH NOR STEAL FOR WHERE YOUR
TREASURE IS, THERE WILL YOUR HEART
BE ALSO.
Mathew 6:19-21
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by BUSHMAN1: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2012
wait for your time, what ever will be, will be no matter what. and i regret being born a NIGERIAN!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aborisa:yoruba Religion / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / Scientific Study Of Speaking In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.