Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

100bands's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100bands's Profile / 100bands's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Religion / Re: "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" by 100bands: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
undecided
Islam for Muslims / Re: Man-made Law, Man-made Problems by 100bands: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2019
cheesy So Weed should be legal
Since it’s nature and grows naturally on the earth man Mande it illegal sad angry
TV/Movies / Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by 100bands: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
lilbarracuda:

hmmmmmm grin

hmmmmmm
who be actor who be boss
Ayana Angel
TV/Movies / Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by 100bands: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ayana and the plumber grin

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by 100bands: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Very beautiful country
Where everything works as supposed. My problem here is the language shocked
I’m literally deaf and dumb

1 Like

Travel / Re: What Are The Benefits Of Living In Lekki? by 100bands: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Capensis:
The Advantages of living here in Lekki are numerous and out-weighs the disadvantages.

Advantages:
1. The Air is cleaner than the mainland because it is a Peninsular, the Atlantic Wind blows across and engages with the lagoon breeze, so you are always sure of clean air, especially in developed areas. The exception to this clean air norm is new estates that are springing up. Will be clean air after construction is perfected. Mainland air is somehow static, hardly flows.

2. What you see is what you become. When you see better-designed homes and offices than yours, you are challenged to note that you are not the wealthiest guy in town, so you end up working harder to earn more. The challenge leads to success, whereas if you are living in some mainland places, I supposed you could think you are the reigning champ.

3. The Atlantic Ocean; Nothing as great as taking a walk at the beach every weekend for me and this you can't find at the mainland, I supposed. Haven't lived on the mainland, so I don't know if there are beaches there.

4. High Networth neighbors; I suppose everyone has generators, but here, most generators are soundproof and actually big generators. We have more educated neighbors who know that these neighborhood do not need those yeye noisy generators and will look stupid if they even use such crazy stuff.

5. Until recently, we used to have educated drivers on the road, before the inflow of street guys who now drive like mor0ns and recently, I am forced to think that this once serene place will become the abode of wannabees who think Lekki is a place to live cos of hype.

6. Lekkians have more millions per sqm than any other part of the country, here the bills can make one run crazy sometimes. Sometimes a million is not enough per week but has no choice than to strategize on how to earn in billions, so we also have more billions per sqm than mainland. Probably of that guy taking a walk on the roadside in short being a billionaire is high and you'd never get to know, cos the very wealthy do not patronize the useless fashion trends.

Etc Etc ETc

Disadvantages:
1. Underground water is a salty, rusty mess. You cant drink from your borehole or bath with it, you must treat it. So, to have clean water, you need to prepare to install RO machine. It set me back over 5m to install the system to have clean water to drink, bath and cook with. Cant even wash my expensive cars with the borehole water. So, the water plant installation is not enough, you have to backwash and service the machine every 3 months, at least for mine. So it is expensive to even have water.

2. Single Stretch of Road and Deadly drivers, since the mainland guys started moving here. The government needs to construct the coastal road to help us out.

3. Taxation: Electricity & Land Use Charge levies & taxations are high, but we can almost always handle.

4. Mosquitoes here have BSc in painful bite. Be ready to research for, and install world class net system to keep these organic landlords away. They can bite if you have them in your home.

5. Gated communities and loneliness: Talk about living in homes and you do not even know the name of your neighbor or even seen his face once in many years. I am known, but I doubt if I will ever know the neighbor that owns the house across the road opposite my residence. People are either too busy or too careless about what others do, and have no time to fuccking care who the next dog is, but people are mostly nice and would love to have a drink together, but we are almost always busy except we attend Estate meetings.

6. Criminal Staff; Seems most staff you hire come prepared to steal. Some things as simple as golden wares, silver spoons, kitchen towels etc seem very fanciful to domestic staff, who are mostly from poor neighborhoods, so we always have these items missing and have to keep replacing and one wonders if we are targetted by the nation of the poor.

More disadvantages too, that is why I have decided to move to Silicon Valley, California if Buhari wins.
Billy? wink

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today by 100bands: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2019
29 not 23 this one na old meat

4 Likes 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 100bands: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2019
omicpet:
DEAL!!
Apple Watch
Series 3 38mm
With charger
Tlc 70k!!

Already shipped

10pcs
im intrested is it negotiable?
Pets / Re: My First Caucasian Dog by 100bands: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
abbeg:
If you actually imported that dog...
You were scammed.Hard.There is corruption everywhere not only Nigeria.That dog isn't pure and I have seen a lot of Nigerian dogs better than it.It can also be an inferior quality Caucasian.Russians scam a lot of Nigerians because the Nigerians believe the imported one is fool proof.Even our 'kangals'.Aksaaray(another turkish dog) mixes.Yet you pay the same amount for a kangal.A lot of people import 'kangals','Tibetan mastiffs' and 'Caucasians' thinking they are pure not knowing they have been scammed.As funny as it sounds the safest place to get good Caucasians is in Nigeria. At least you can see the dog first.
Reason this,if a white man gives you money to get a good ekuke (he doesn't know have experience on them) will you stress yourself looking for the best you can find knowing he wont tell the difference cos its imporyed and you probably won't ever see him again?
You really got time bro
Obviously he is trolling cheesy

4 Likes

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 100bands: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Uthmern:
PM
no

2 Likes

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 100bands: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2019
200*1 amazon Gift Card Cash receipt Available
Pets / Re: Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Ibadan #70,000 by 100bands: 5:04am On Dec 23, 2018
Can you send to Lagos? I’m interested
Do you have mating pictures?
Agriculture / Re: Snakes Under Our Rice Sheaves by 100bands: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:
Anyone who says there isn't God

Such a person is the world greatest Fool

thank God for you bro
Everything god god the snakes are trying to survive Bro
Crime / Re: Bank Robbery Scare Causes Panic In Ado-Ekiti by 100bands: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lmao
Health / Re: 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body by 100bands: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
What
Webmasters / Re: Please Help, My One Year Old Us Adsense Stopped Displaying Ads by 100bands: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2018
angry
Health / Re: No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg by 100bands: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
angry
Martinez19:
SMH.
Health / Re: No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg by 100bands: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
That’s why you should take the herb instead
Cannabis is the healing of the nation
Sports / Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by 100bands: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Love that boat
It walks on land and water
Money good

3 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by 100bands: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
tongue S
Same bullshit
Same bullshit
David use your fame wisely spread consciousness
F**ing Love BS

12 Likes

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Iphones For Sale At Affordable Prices..6,6s, 6plus, 7,7plus, 8plus And Iphone X by 100bands: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Do you still have jbl charge 3 ? How much is it
Politics / Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by 100bands: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Story
Crime / Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by 100bands: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I want to believe these SARS are doing a very wonderful job.. If you don't want anyone to harass you please dress responsibly, barb your hair skin like a responsible Nigerian, do away from tatoos and blings , don't wear earrings when you're not a woman .. Talk like an educated someone and trust me nobody will harass you. Infact they'll respect you.. As an elder and respected chief, I'm talking from experience.
See your shallow mentality
Cutting your hair like your slave masters taught you

54 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 100bands: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2018
yusufmuhd:
come and clear your name and i will pay u

Are you normal?
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 100bands: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Add Funlord to the scammers list
he deals in yahoo yahoo funds
this nl sef.. chinekenna sad shocked shocked

3 Likes

Technology Market / Re: SOLD ,Brand new Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker now available SOLD, SOLD SOLD by 100bands: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Laredojohn:

Yes one left
How much?
Science/Technology / Re: How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. by 100bands: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
krattoss:
I think the op went too far in his analysis..

How on earth do people waste money in UHD and quantum led tvs when there are hdmi s in the market undecided

I use Samsung 42 inches led TV but with the help of hdmi.. I get ultra high definition resolutions.. cool
Shut up your HDMI is still limited to the TV resolution
You can’t watch 4K on 1080P hdmi or not
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by 100bands: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2018
kernel507:

The day you will not return one of these days.
#AvoidCult
Common sense is not common
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati by 100bands: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Percentage Issues probably.

Lol at "Criminal operation"

Wizkid is a legit street nigga. Online that line finish work.
You don't really have to compose a 50 lines note just like mr "frog voice" or the tout with a cone head from Oduduwa Republic to be a savage.

Wizzy Lion, point 2 bagga man in the whole lagos state.

Agbawo i clear road for you cool

If you sabi you sabi.
Abeg Wizkid no be any street boy
Forget na him money dey talk
No be pesin wey sing holla at your boy?
Come okoko slum make you see street
Food / Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by 100bands: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.