Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,265 members, 7,853,312 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

100millionGoal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100millionGoal's Profile / 100millionGoal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: "We Put In Bondage, At Home, The Igbos" by 100millionGoal: 9:48am On May 02
kYjelly2:
Nothing wey pesin no go see for this white man created "One Niggah Area"

https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1785558796766486946

chai cry

May the blood of Jesus - the one who's name is above all names - protect us from all evil.

This is how far some went forestall free and fair elections and they move on like this didn't happen and ask that we all forget such evil.

Go and read your Bible well and hard enough.
Politics / Re: Charly Boy Slams Reno Omokri by 100millionGoal: 9:46am On May 02
rigid123:
Reno also collaborated with Nmuobosi (now in jail) to loot billions of naira in the name of buying mobile phones for farmers during Gej tenure. Efcc, icpc should take note.
No wonder he can't step a foot in Nigeria

He has made so many enemies over the years

29 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic by 100millionGoal: 9:44am On May 02
AuschwitzPrefec:

You are the one who needs a permanent break from this forum .

You guys have shown how intolerant you are to other peoples opinions and views.

Nairaland is not your echo chamber IPOB Facebook page.

Says a man who's here masturbating over the decisions of another sovereign country.

What's your business if USA choose today to totally criminalize use of anything Bible or Quran in their country?

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lagos Residents Shun Pedestrian Bridges Despite Law Enforcement by 100millionGoal: 9:39am On May 02
You want to force civilization on animals?

Wetin concern Agberos with pedestrian bridge?

They can't comprehend acting or behaving civil.
They just can't resist the urge to cause wahala, intimidate people and be a nuisance

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic by 100millionGoal: 9:38am On May 02
helinues:

Why should there be any imaginary enemies from any of the religion if they have actually been practicing what their religion teaches?
I'll look for ways to make sure you get permanently banned from this forum.

Your comments are an eyesore

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic by 100millionGoal: 9:37am On May 02
It is Non of our business here in Africa and Nigeria in particular.

The USA can start worshipping Satan for all we care.

We have lots of issues going on here

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Charly Boy Slams Reno Omokri by 100millionGoal: 9:36am On May 02
He drag Peter Obi until people became used to his dragging and now see it as noise.

Mumu nono say Nigerians gets tired of nonsense easily.

Now the mumu is faced with task of looking for new dirt on Peter Obi each day.

He can't find any so he's desperate and will post any thing on his small Twitter account to please his drug pusher master.

He has used up all his bullets 🀣

93 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Approach To National Issues: The Hypocrisy Of Waspapping And Arewaatwitter by 100millionGoal: 2:47am On May 02
Racoon:
@Arewaatwitter
@Waspapping BEFORE 2020:

@waspapping NOW 2024

Protest?
Should happen only where they're from and while at it they should kill themselves

1 Like

Politics / Re: A Reply To The Chengdu F7ni Fighter Jet Post by 100millionGoal: 12:41am On May 02
One Drone from USA can take that high school kite project from China down
Politics / Re: To Igbos In The Diaspora, Answer This Question. by 100millionGoal: 12:39am On May 02
UncleAyo:

You asked question, I tried to help with answer that your people will not want to sell land to their fellow men from same tribe. What is it with you and the whataboutism?

If you think we care about your SE land, you need to wake up from your dream.

If u don't care about the land how did you know Igbos don't sell their land to outsiders if you didn't go to price it.

Fish brain

1 Like

Politics / Re: To Igbos In The Diaspora, Answer This Question. by 100millionGoal: 12:37am On May 02
Honor10:

Can you guys just start investing in your region already and stop crying all over Nairaland, please, crying like a baby! SMH!
We will.
Na we cry na u e the pain
Efulefu

1 Like

Crime / Re: Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) by 100millionGoal: 11:09pm On May 01
Uptheante:

I'm not even from the region you are referring to but I just had to say the truth.
Yes, they do menial jobs.
Yes, they have a lot of poor pple among them
Yes, many of them are not as educated as they should be
But guess what? They are mostly contented with what they have.
Unknown gunmen, baby factories, prostitution, drug trafficking, kidnapping, cultism, human trafficking, rituals, cannibalism, armed robbery etc; are all so rampant in your so-called developed, 'rich' & educated region

Contented you say.

They're known for kidnapping, Robbing people and killing them to take their belongings and money

No be only contented

The most corrupt and criminal politicians in Nigeria history are from your side.

Nobi only rituals... I mentioned to you I come from the west? 🀣

Nobi only cannibalism

When last you heard news of unknown gunmen?
Before their menace my side was arguably the most peaceful region in Nigeria.
Your side have known nothing like peace since their creation

Silly weak points.

Your whole region is a bunch of failure and the main element dragging the whole Nigeria behind.

All the whole life threatening diseases like polio and malaria mostly rampant in your region

Sometimes when BBC show videos of that side I always wonder if these people are humans or just recently evolved from monkeys

Rubbish

I also don't care where you're from
You can come from Mars for all I care.. nonsense!
Crime / Re: Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) by 100millionGoal: 10:34pm On May 01
Uptheante:

You take from dumb pple yet none of your pple is among the top 10 richest men in Africa?
And your sisters are well renowned for prostitution?
If what benefit is the so-called smartness?

Your region is known for poverty.
We don't need to be the richest as long as an average man from our side can provide for their families and live a quality life in the countries standards they funds themselves.

On average look around you.
What category of people engage in the poorest type of labour in Nigeria

They're all from your side

From low budget shoe makers

Gatemen

Beggars

Barrow pushers

Herdsmen

Low budget street pedicures

Any lowlife jobs you can think of

The poorest people in Nigeria can be found in your side.

The people with savage mindset ready to kill humans anytime are from your side

Boko haram from your side

Killer herdsmen from your side

The dumbest and most braindead people from your side.

Imagine JAMB had to reduce cutoff mark to 2 just so your people can see the four walls of a higher institution yet they can't even score 2 in JAMB

Forget tribalism
All the worst things from Nigeria are from your side
Crime / Re: Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) by 100millionGoal: 10:11pm On May 01
Uptheante:

But your brothers are hustling in their so called undeveloped land after leaving your so-called developed land

Even France leave their land to poor African country to take their wealth.

It's th law of the jungle... Smart people take from dumbFucks all the time
Travel / Re: The Causes Of The Enugu And Kogi Road Accidents - FRSC by 100millionGoal: 9:56pm On May 01
APC minions and Internet soldiers don arrive to complete their 300 post per day quota 😁😁😁

11 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: To Igbos In The Diaspora, Answer This Question. by 100millionGoal: 9:39pm On May 01
horsepower102:

Like seriously the people who preach one Nigeria to us don’t apply it in practice while we invest blindly in enemy territory where they are patiently waiting for the right moments to strike.

Charity begins at home.

They can't deny the fact.
Na even Igbos the practice one NIGERIA pass

They go-to a new town ones that town favours them they pay back the town by investing in that same town all their gains and proceeds.

People think they're wise

It only takes one decision to start the chain reaction bro.

Fathers have started advising their son's not to make same mistakes.

It will only take time bro

But we are wiser... Only the fools won't see the handwriting on the wall

They should continue calling us out... Indeed we need to learn this lesson bitterly

2 Likes

Politics / Re: This Is Why We Must Crucify Peter Obi For Current Nigeria's Economic Failure by 100millionGoal: 9:36pm On May 01
MsAllison:
if you like support Tinubu from now till forever
it doesn't change the fact that you're nairaland FFK
helinues why did you deny Tinubu last year only to be chasing clout with him this year ?
tell us now oo and why

The guy was recently employed into the Tinubu Media crew team.

Check all their post everything is same

They also like post of themselves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: To Igbos In The Diaspora, Answer This Question. by 100millionGoal: 9:30pm On May 01
horsepower102:
My Yoruba friend and I went to America and we both worked hard. We both suffered, received insults, racism, and put in blood and sweat to become successful.

When it came to time to invest our wealth in Nigeria, my Yoruba friend went to Lagos and ogun to invest. I followed him and go to Lagos and ogun to invest.

Am I wise or am I stupid?

I have to ask this question to really understand because I am very confused.

Time shall tell.

The current happenings in Nigeria is only making the Igbos wiser

Now fathers will hold the ears of their children to only and always invest in their own land IgboLand.

Indeed it seems the whole Nigeria is laughing at the Igbos now thinking they're fools for planting their seeds and hard work wherever they find themselves in Nigeria without second thoughts.

We Thank you all for making us wiser

Me and my family and my whole village held a meeting this last Christmas.

Every penny made from our travels will be brought back to Igbo man.

Our mumu don too much.

I work in Abuja and was thinking of getting my land here and starting my own building project.

Thank you Nigeria for making me wiser

I'd rather build that house in my village or inside a thick forest as long as it's in Igbo land!!

Time shall tell who laughs last

6 Likes

Properties / Re: 86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge by 100millionGoal: 9:20pm On May 01
helinues:
Those who are in the village are living more comfortable than that.

Reasonable number of people in town are only working to pay bills, after bills, nothing left

I always prefer chicken's crocking to wake me up in the morning than car honking
Please stop commenting on NL.
How on earth will I stop seeing these man's post for God sakes 😠
Crime / Re: Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) by 100millionGoal: 8:18am On May 01
LocalFARMERS:

Seun, mynd44, some Nairaland members insult the North and no action is taken on them. Is the North exempted from the tribal slur rules?

See as human beings rush carry sticks and weapon to kill another person with no single evidence whatsoever.

That's a behavior of an animal... A dangerous ferocious animal

105 Likes 12 Shares

Travel / Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by 100millionGoal: 8:16am On May 01
Can see Masha Allah there.
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Three For Alleged Machete Attack On Lagos DPO by 100millionGoal: 7:56am On May 01
Reality3080:
y can’t u igbos just respect yourself?

U are d same people that cause chaos in India n everywhere u find yourself

Caution your brothers raping anything with skirt in UK first
Crime / Re: Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) by 100millionGoal: 7:54am On May 01
Wrong way to deal with homosexuals.

Bunch of northern savages

If they chased development the way they chase human beings to kill them instantly that area won't be looking like an eyesore

See the shithole they're

115 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Is Peter Obi The Center Of Nigerian Politics? by 100millionGoal: 7:52am On May 01
aswani:

Unless he sheds his toxic narcissistic Obidients, he would never be president of our great country. Another Ndigbo will on either the APC or PDP platform before him.

We get a lot of topics on Mr 3rd place because Obidients will not let us rest, if he goes to the toilet, they are posting it on heatr and claiming his sh*t doesn't smell and he will be winning the next elections as a result.

We need a moritarium on Peter Obi related topics on here, maybe even do what Seun did with the Islam section so Obidients can go there and gorge themselves senseless on their infatuation with a not so Saintly person.

So much epistle.
It's a yes or no question

Stop crying
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Three For Alleged Machete Attack On Lagos DPO by 100millionGoal: 7:13am On May 01
Food don done for We Agbadorians.

But these looks nothing like South Easterners

I guess we changed strategy in the WhatsApp group this New month... Why haven't I been sent a brief yet? 😭

22 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: After Raising Hopes, Naira Depreciates Against The Dollar By 5.8% In April by 100millionGoal: 11:49pm On Apr 30
You can't cheat nature

The failure and fraud in Aso rock with pampers and cocaine sniffing lover will always be exposed

65 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.