Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

100millionGoal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100millionGoal's Profile / 100millionGoal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by 100millionGoal: 9:16pm On May 03
Khyrvxjzy:

which turn

una no fit be president na
Your papa sha.

Keep praying harder and working harder We don't sit on that chair.
If we eventually sit there.

All your fears will become reality!

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by 100millionGoal: 9:01pm On May 03
Yorubas don the do.

This life na turn by turn

God keep us alive.

When e reach out turn make them say na witch hunt

God will keep us alive until our turn reach

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-Naval Chief Over ₦‎1.5 Billion Fraud by 100millionGoal: 7:10pm On May 03
Hausa greedy politicians destroyed Nigeria as a country.

After they'll lie to you Northerners are contented with what they have

Yet anything related to kidnapping and unnecessary killings for financial gain can be linked and traced to them while their politicians sweep clean the countries Treasury

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Now Effectively A Failed State – Donald Duke. by 100millionGoal: 7:08pm On May 03
raumdeuter:

Good and Duke was one of those who ruled since 1970
He wasn't the president of Nigeria

Hausa and Yoruba destroyed this country.

Nigeria is literally a SHITHOLE

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Now Effectively A Failed State – Donald Duke. by 100millionGoal: 7:02pm On May 03
raumdeuter:
What date exactly did it become a failed state
Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Now Effectively A Failed State – Donald Duke. by 100millionGoal: 6:58pm On May 03
They'll Tag him an Obidient

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 6:47pm On May 03
mohims:

Gbajue

Pig

Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 6:40pm On May 03
mohims:

May God restore your brain. At present you are irredeemable. You need devine intervention
Take your own advice
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' by 100millionGoal: 6:39pm On May 03
What's the use of this post sef?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 6:37pm On May 03
mohims:

Ask this man

Why should I ask him?
I want to work for the DrugLord

He pays better

Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 6:30pm On May 03
mohims:

Go and ask your grandfather
Where can I get application form
Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Now Effectively A Failed State – Donald Duke. by 100millionGoal: 6:25pm On May 03
A gigantic SHITHOLE

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 6:23pm On May 03
illicit:
Obi will dump LP

It's allowed.

ATIKU have changed party 3 times

Buhari changed 3 times

It's_Fucking allowed
Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 6:20pm On May 03
designking:
No single individual can wrestle power from a ruling party.

Obi is just acting as a social media influencer.. nothing more

PDP Was a ruling party when APC took over.

How old are you?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 6:15pm On May 03
yarimo:
don't worry northerners are waiting for him to explain why is it beer the only achievement he can point at as governor for 8 years

This one na fufu the your head already.

How much is current salary of APC media crew?
Is dollar instability still affecting the rate?
Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 6:00pm On May 03
kettykin:
Every David has a Goliath to face and has an Ahitophel (Reno omokiri ) to drag him

Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 5:59pm On May 03
mohims:
Mr Pandora aka Gbajue

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 5:43pm On May 03
brain54:

That should be you oga...

You no get mirror?
You're either a pig or a monkey.

One is true

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Second Largest Hydropower Plant; The Zungeru Power Plant Energised by 100millionGoal: 5:42pm On May 03
Topic:

power plant.

Discussion:

Peter Obi

Is God not wonderful 🤣🤣🤣
Politics / Re: Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 5:41pm On May 03
brain54:
Go and get a job...

No dey carry useless matter for head like say them swear for you!
Pig

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition by 100millionGoal: 5:35pm On May 03
Obi have used phycological warfare and turned himself to the main opposition of the APC

If PDP are wise and still want to produce a president they should work with LP

ATIKU is literally nowhere to be found politically as we speak

He thinks say na to come during election come share money... He's literally wasting PDPs chances and resources.

OBI have made himself the main opposition and the one they should be worried about

I heard from a reliable source APC media crew chairman recently requested they increase their salary from N20k per month to 25k since the Job of spiting Obi is becoming harder day in day out... The 300 Quota social media post and comment per day is becoming more difficult as they can no longer dig for more content to use against Obi.

Obi is using Tinubu tactics right now.

Start preparing for the election even before the primaries.

If Buhari can win the election after trying more than 3 times, so can Obi

Buhari didn't even come 4th during his first try.

One thing is SURE in this Nigeria

As long as Nigeria continues to remain one and exist.

Peter Obi will one day rule this nation.
It is destiny

Thank God the unknown gunmen they use back then to blackmail him are gradually turning a new live

Obi will rule Nigeria in my lifetime and the lifetime of those who hate him

25 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi, Coastal Road Is Not A Priority, But Beer Factory Is Priority? by 100millionGoal: 5:26pm On May 03
brain54:
Beer factory wey no get head or tail...

Dude keeps shooting himself in the foot.

Sometimes it's best to keep silent and allow people think you are wise.

I have advised him here to stay low for a while till when it is closer to the next election. To avoid see finish but I guess he hasn't seen the advice...

Talking too much and blowing his chances this dude!

As if you give a damn about his chances.

Dimwits

Two faced backstabbers and Skull miners

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi, Coastal Road Is Not A Priority, But Beer Factory Is Priority? by 100millionGoal: 5:25pm On May 03
Reflect7:

Where did I say he was supposed to build a coastal road?

Dimwit calling another dimwit.
So the factory provides free drinks?

The production house of the Beer factory creates Jobs.

The wholesalers Also create Jobs

The retailers Too create jobs for themselves

Exporting the Beer produced also creates Jobs and brings in money from other countries

Look for another thing to compare not a beer factory.

Heineken sells beer and it's a billion dollar company

33,Stout,Legend, Trophy,Gulder,Origin, Smirnoff

Are all millions of dollars business.

Look for something else please

1 Like

Politics / Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Don't Have Matches Production Company In Nigeri by 100millionGoal: 4:18pm On May 03
There's nothing in the head of a black man

Zero innovation.

As in we have Zero innovative engineers after millions of them have graduated

I'm very sure 100% Nigerian engineers alone can't setup a pencil manufacturing plant

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: SE Have Gas What Does SW Have by 100millionGoal: 4:16pm On May 03
Slytiger:

Then you can all relocate back to Alaibo.
Relocation takes time.

Na una cry one Nigeria

Na una still say go back to your state leave Lagos

Gentle gentle we go to leave una state for una

E go take time but it will happen. 🙂
Politics / Re: SE Have Gas What Does SW Have by 100millionGoal: 4:14pm On May 03
anonymous1759:

Who’s stopping you guys from having your seaports? I don’t want to see you in Lagos oya leave now grin
I tell you say I the Lagos before?

Seaport na government project

Make una continue behave the way una the behave right now.

The more Una say make people leave Lagos the faster it gets in their heads.

It will take time but I pray you guys continue reminding them each day till they get fed up and start diversifying their resources to their home state.

Make una demolish more buildings.

We need learn the hard way I swear 😁
Politics / Re: SE Have Gas What Does SW Have by 100millionGoal: 3:51pm On May 03
anonymous1759:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise , Sugar attracts Ants if your region is good people will invest , you guys ain’t attracted to your region yet you cry fowl . How many times Una wan pack leave Lagos .

As if na only Igbos the Lagos

When other seaports becomes functional people will definitely leave your dirty Lagos for you.
Day in day night Lagos Lagos Lagos

Coconut heads
Politics / Re: SE Have Gas What Does SW Have by 100millionGoal: 2:56pm On May 03
Umunzeorumba:
The said that south east is barren and unproductive,what natural resources does south west have that is greater than gas.

Like they literally have nothing.
They have Zero natural resources...

Their land is baren and they need other people to migrate to their state to make it functional

Right now they're bullying other people from investing anything in their state thinking they're smart.

They think for a cosmopolitan city to work and function it doesn't need investment and resources from other people.

Time shall tell

We thank them for opening the eyes of our people

I wish they demolish more structures.

We the Igbos need to learn bitterly before building any thing outside IgboLand

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.