Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

100millionGoal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100millionGoal's Profile / 100millionGoal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (reply From An Igbo) by 100millionGoal: 8:52pm On Apr 14
SS777:

With human sacrifice diabolical ways sooner you guys will be chase back to where you belong.

Why sooner and not now.
Sooner can be a million years time

We need you to take action now 😁

1 Like

Politics / Re: Where In Lagos Is This (picture) by 100millionGoal: 8:51pm On Apr 14
WorldRichest:

If you did not run away from your village to slave in Lagos, then you won't see similar eyesores in Lagos.

My gateman is your brother 😊😊

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (reply From An Igbo) by 100millionGoal: 8:47pm On Apr 14
Dream25:
A Niger Delta create thread but na Yoruba you dey mention...

Omo Igbo, dem use jealousy do you?..
How person wey big pass you go hate you??..

The only thing in the brain of an average Yoruba is Igbo Igbo Igbo 😁😁
Talk the truth and shame Satan
.you think of Igbos 200 times in a 12 hour period

It's statistically proven

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:28pm On Apr 14
Verbtips:
so you think say you hear english reach me,
please you should not judge a book according to it's cover.
secondly, do you even know what it means to be educated?

Knowing or understanding English doesn't necessarily makes you educated.
I stand with the guy.

You need education.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:13pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

They get there illegally majority of times. Just like prof Osuji said, the iboman will keep returning to where they get killed.

Professor Osuji writes the below:

Hausas have been killing Igbos since the 1940s. Periodically, Hausa mobs go on rampage and kill every Igbo person in sight. Thereafter, those Igbos that were not killed would pack up and leave Northern Nigeria and run to Alaigbo.

For some strange reasons, Igbos always return to the north and are killed some more. They do not seem to learn their lesson and cease from going to live in the North.

When was the last time Igbos got killed en mass in Hausa land?
You said periodically Hausa mobs go on rampage and kill every Igbos on site
Without telling me your tribe I already know where you're from 😁😁

Yes you're not from the North or South South

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:09pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

There is a trend not only in South Africa but all over the world. A Thai police mam specifically called out the Ibo tribe in a video circulating on twitter and YouTube.

Yet they still gives Igbos visas en mass 😁😁😁

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:05pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

You think?
This is what the Zulus think about the Ibos of Nigeria

A random tweet with 2 replies is what I should consider the opinion of millions of South Africans?

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:04pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

You are getting it wrong when I say pushback. I mean hatred. Ibos are hated so much in South Africa for their criminal nature and pride that killing an Ibo men is fun to them.

But just like professor Osuji wrote in his reply to Achebe's there was a country, just like ibos were being slaughtered in the North and they kept returning, same is happening in South Africa. They keep going there to get killed by the Zulus. You are becoming an endangered species all over the world.

More people are killed in Northern Nigeria each day than any Nigerian is killed in South Africa in a 10 year period.

It's a fact 😁
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:02pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

You are getting it wrong when I say pushback. I mean hatred. Ibos are hated so much in South Africa for their criminal nature and pride that killing an Ibo men is fun to them.

But just like professor Osuji wrote in his reply to Achebe's there was a country, just like ibos were being slaughtered in the North and they kept returning, same is happening in South Africa. They keep going there to get killed by the Zulus. You are becoming an endangered species all over the world.

The Igbo population is multiplying each year greater than the last 😁

Zulus kill Nigerians... Not Igbos.

Go to south Africa and tell them you're Yoruba and deserve special treatment.

They'll first uproot your head before feeding your carcasses to the dogs 😁
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:58pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:
The push back towards the Igbos stems from what we all know.

Professor Osuji also writes.

Summary.

Igbos are who they think they're.
It's in their DNA.

Deal with it 😜
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:56pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:
Ironically, they get pushback not only from the minority tribes in the SS, or any other tribe in Nigeria for that matter. They also get similar pushback in South Africa, Thailand, HongKong, India or anywhere they find themselves.

They need to look inward.

Yet we still stand and multiplying everyday.
Read a book... Average American get pushbacks all over middle East and parts of Asia yet they still strive.

Your pushbacks means nothing long as we continue to get what we aim to get from anywhere we find ourselves.

Ironically we always seem to get it 😁😁😁

Keep on pushing back Mr PusherT

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Where In Lagos Is This (picture) by 100millionGoal: 7:50pm On Apr 14
It's not hard to locate since similar eyesores can be found everywhere in Lagos 😊

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (reply From An Igbo) by 100millionGoal: 7:49pm On Apr 14
ASAPFERG:
You think only yorubas hate you? cheesy

just dey play mumu

No we don't.
But we know fully well our one true enemies are the Yorubas.

Others may hate us but we don't see them as enemies.

Yorubas we know are our enemies 😁😁😁

We see them day in day out creating threads while disguising as though they're from other regions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:45pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
lol

Typical igbo man character
Igbo and proud.

Share location of your next business so I open a similar shop close to it and send you parking once again 😁
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:43pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
nobody envys u....
Yet here you're with a thread out of love for the Igbos 😁
Politics / Re: Tension in Aso Rock As Soldiers Kill 3 Civilians In Yobe State by 100millionGoal: 7:42pm On Apr 14
They're used to it.
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:40pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
no igbo man has done anything for me

Because you're worthless as you'll forever be.
😁
Culture / Re: Why Minority Tribes Say They Come From IFE by 100millionGoal: 7:39pm On Apr 14
babasolution:
The misconception of many minority tribes that they migrated from IFE comes from the fact that many minority tribes have the concept of Oduduwa in their culture also.

Many minority tribes that claim origin from IFE have historical concept of Oduduwa, with different names such as odudurudu in the Akoko-edo zone,idu or ekalerdan in Benin,Oduduwa in igala zone, also in urhobo down to the Igbo ,ijaw zone.

These groups of cultures have the Oduduwa concept along with the Yoruba.

Thus creating a misconception that they come from IFE.

What is not taken to account is that the concept of Oduduwa or the personality itself might be from a non Yoruba culture, it might be a borrowed concept by the Yoruba.

The concept of Oduduwa might be have been borrowed by the Yorubas as they claim he was a stranger.

The person they claim to be Oduduwa might not even be the original.

There is claim that some of the oldest fossils n relics were found in IFE or Yoruba land but what isn't considered is that there hasn't been much digging especially in non majority tribe zones, the majority tribes takes all the shine in NIG.

Many minority tribes are far older than the majority tribes.

Back up your nonsense with evidence next Time.

Edo will first piss on the grave of Oduduwa before they accept they came from him or his lineage.

It is actually the other way around.

Every Edo I know believes the Yorubas originated from the Great benin kingdom.

They're different evidence to this 😁😁😁
Politics / Re: A World War III Is Bad News For Nigeria by 100millionGoal: 7:30pm On Apr 14
Rossikk:

BUT WHO TRAPPED 12 MILLION OF YOU TO BE IN THE NORTH RIGHT NOW?

WHO TRAPPED 10 MILLION IGBOS IN WESTERN NIGERIA TODAY?

WHY HAVE YOU FLED YOUR PARADISE AND REFUSED TO RETURN?

WITHOUT NIGERIA AND THE GENEROSITY OF NIGERIANS WHO ALLOWED YOU SETTLE ON THEIR LANDS, YOU WOULD STARVE IN YOUR MILLIONS, SO SHUT UP.

Just like your brothers starving up North and in South West 😁😁😁

Do you know what Almajiri means or stand for?

😁😁

1 Like

Politics / Re: US, UK Owe The World Responsibility For Peace In Middle East – Onanuga by 100millionGoal: 7:26pm On Apr 14
There's no sentimentality in international war.

No one owes anyone peace you black empty head

90 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:25pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

prove it....
Urhobos like ibos....that's new news to me.... undecided undecided

Prove to me Urhobos hate Igbos first 😁😁
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:23pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

yeah.... struggling to survive at the cost of others.... you are guilty as well....

Check statistics.

Igbos are currently marrying South southern women en mass to create an iron clan bond.
In next 50 years Your women will bear sons with Igbo DNAs 😁😁😁

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:22pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

yeah.... struggling to survive at the cost of others.... you are guilty as well....

It's survival of the fittest.
Any tribe that can't compete will continue to shrink.

Just like what's happening to your tribe.

Till this day Igbos still continuously remind you guys we have missing brothers bearing Igbo names in South South so we don't shrink.

You're a dying tribe.

In 20-30 years you'll be reduced to just local governments and not majority tribe even in a state 😁😁😁
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:19pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

fabrications he says....many people are complaining about you ibos....

this issue has surpassed only nairaland....

Yet you lots can't do anything about the Igbos.
Every year Igbos states keep developing at very fast pace compare to the last 😁😁😁

Our business keeps getting richer and richer while you sip your Ogogoro in creeks

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 7:17pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

explain to us why we should hate fulanis again.

because many of you ibos fvckup as much....
we are not understanding what you really want to say.... undecided undecided

evil is evil simple as that.... undecided undecided

How many times have Igbos killed anyone in your land or struggled anything with you guys.

I dare to show me any news for the last 20years where Igbos did anything bad to you guys like killing any of your people to struggle your land or take your resources.

Ogogoro Marchant you are and that you will be forever.

While you continue to hate we Igbos will come to your markets and take all your shops and your finest babes just like we did to this weakling here 😁😁😁😁

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.