Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,250 members, 7,853,273 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

100millionGoal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100millionGoal's Profile / 100millionGoal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Programming / Re: Please Who Here Is Good With Web Scraping (octoparse) ? by 100millionGoal: 9:07pm On Apr 24
Whatever automator you're using just make it scroll infinitely below.

Puppeteer offers this with their infinite scroll package
Programming / Re: VPS Server For Sale by 100millionGoal: 8:34am On Apr 24
Af0nja:

I bought it for 97 dollars, one year plan. If you can give me 57 dollars I'd be okay with it
Maybe you got it through carding.

Also half of 97 isn't 57
Politics / Re: Dukku Hill Collapse Crushes 8 Almajiris To Death In Kebbi by 100millionGoal: 2:22pm On Apr 21
Some of them contribute nothing to society.

RIP THO

1 Like

Programming / Re: How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? by 100millionGoal: 6:51am On Apr 21
You're too dumb to trace someone who was smart enough to hack you.

You're literally too dumb to be asking this question in the first placy
Politics / Re: A Whole Federal Capital by 100millionGoal: 5:51am On Apr 20
Yankee101:
Kubwa na outskirts and mostly unplanned
Move to Wuse or Maitama or Jabi if you want real Abuja amenities

My friend in Jabi have been complaining of no light.
Politics / Re: Why AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Bad For Nigeria And The World by 100millionGoal: 12:09am On Apr 20
Bebigiby1:
You’re wrong Nigeria and a few other African countries like South Africa are central to AI massive adoption in Africa, see https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/nigerias-ai-strategy-receives-3-5m-seed-funding/

I did not post this thread exclusively for Nigeria as the concerns raised are applicable worldwide, AI is a threat to humanity worldwide and not just humans in Nigeria….

Lol

AI revolution cannot be stopped

We're still very far from achieving a true sentient AI

no need to be scared.

Only country who'd be scared are those who don't adopt AI like the rest of the world
Politics / Re: Why AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Bad For Nigeria And The World by 100millionGoal: 12:07am On Apr 20
Bebigiby1:
Also worldwide impact of AI is eminent as Meta has officially rolled out it’s powerful AI on WhatsApp for free with no option to turn it off…. just install the latest version of WhatsApp and its there. With over 2 billion WhatsApp users, the fact that a user can’t turn off this AI on such a popular service like WhatsApp is glaringly deliberate to force a massive adoption of Meta AI on unsuspecting users and compel users to train the AI model overtime. This powerful AI will eventually take over many human jobs, create economic and social societal crisis all over the world due to massive adoption by its users…. It is not just a case of Nigeria as humanity must decide on how to contend with this powerful pervasive technology before it is too late….

Bro AI is here to stay

There's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it

Not even America Or Europe can stop this AI revolution.

Best we can do is learn how to adapt and work with AI

It can never be stopped

It's mainstream now... Twitter even open source their Grok code

Prepay yourself and learn how to work with AI as you learn how to work with computers so you won't be left out
Politics / Re: A Whole Federal Capital by 100millionGoal: 10:27pm On Apr 19
rayvelez:
This useless president just dabaru everything at least we used to have light 18hrs but now shishi we no dey again. Those useless nepa would only bring it around 2-4am like wtf

The estate I'm staying One old tenant there told me they used to get constant light.

All of a sudden everything changed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Bad For Nigeria And The World by 100millionGoal: 9:56pm On Apr 19
Bebigiby1:
I look forward to engaging constructively with Nigerians and Nairaland users on this pertinent subject of AI. Hope the mods will push this thread to the front page.

Those who're creating AI don't give a fuuuck about Nigeria.

The whole Nigeria can seize to exist and the world won't care.

Nigeria isn't an agenda for any AI conversation whatsoever

You guys don't even have electricity to meet the needs of AI

JUST DELETE THIS THREAD
Politics / Re: A Whole Federal Capital by 100millionGoal: 9:53pm On Apr 19
kokoA:
Move to Lokogoma/Apo axis.

When move there now one thunder will damage their transformer then I'll have to move again

2 Likes

Politics / Re: A Whole Federal Capital by 100millionGoal: 9:52pm On Apr 19
socialmediaman:
You're getting more electricity compared to the average Nigerian

Use inverter/batteries and probably solar to supplement your electricity needs

How long should we continue like this?
Politics / A Whole Federal Capital by 100millionGoal: 8:13pm On Apr 19
So I moved to Abuja due to nature of my Job which requires me online 24/7

I earn a moderate salary and was looking for where I'd get 24/7 power supply.

I settled for Kubwa Abuja in one new estate like that

I made my findings and made sure it was 33KVA as that's the Line the agents claim have standard Power supply.

So far so bad... I've never gotten 12Hrs/day Power here not to talk of 24/Hrs

Had to even get a Generator to meet up

Thinking of getting Solar by July

It's really disappointing a whole federal capital one needs to look for special locations before they can enjoy basic amenities like POwer supply.

How is this country not a shithole then?

If you can't give other states 24/7 power why not give the federal capital at least?

I've checked my meter and I'm in band B

They claim it comes with 16-19Hrs power per day

A big fat lie.

Why is it so difficult for NIGERIA To get 24/7 power.

People are fuckkiiiiing ready to pay as long as you give them POWER

Why is this rocket science for this country

Are we cursed?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Five Top Ethnic Groups In The Southsouth by 100millionGoal: 7:24pm On Apr 19
That won't stop them from fighting themselves like cat and dog.

I lived in Ikom cross River

Those people like fight like die especially ikom town.

Akparabong will fight Etung

Boki will fight Ogoja

Ikom will fight Bendege

Ekukunela will fight Abi

What a shithole
Foreign Affairs / Re: U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State by 100millionGoal: 3:16am On Apr 19
So one USA vote equals those other useless countries.

How did the rest of the world sit and wallow USA become so powerful.

The world must stop depending on dollar

They print it as they like and buy things from other countries sucking the mineral resources of other countries and giving them printed dollars or computer numbers

53 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 11:24am On Apr 17
GenSpecifics:

Every Niger Deltan must read the book below alongside the memoir of late Major General David Ejoor.

You guys are the greatest threat to the people of the SS.

Read this book and see how your biafran orcs and civilians were genociding and stealing with impunity from SS people during the occupation.

You people are evil .

How about you buy the book for any South southerner?

Ewu
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 11:22am On Apr 17
tsdarkside:

wow.... what a nice way to talk to make people like you....

Make people like who?
Who are you exactly?
Travel / Re: Nigerian Trains Versus Indian Trains (pics) by 100millionGoal: 1:23am On Apr 17
What exactly concerns Nigerian development with that of Indians?

What is this thread meant to prove?

What did you exchange your brain for?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is IMPROVING Under The Tinubu Administration by 100millionGoal: 6:05pm On Apr 15
richie240:
I can bet my left ballz dt u are also igbo.
Don't ask me how I take know.
#easily predictable
cool

I can bet my testicles the both of them your from the land of fallen demon with claws.

Don't ask me how I know

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is IMPROVING Under The Tinubu Administration by 100millionGoal: 5:56pm On Apr 15
jazzman7711:

Nobody wants you around here.

You are a pest.

Why pester us with your unwanted presence?

IPOB outcast.

Tell that to criminal Gowon and druglord Tinubu.
Group of thieves

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is IMPROVING Under The Tinubu Administration by 100millionGoal: 5:50pm On Apr 15
jazzman7711:

Outcast.

We Nigerians don’t care what you think or say.

Go to your secessionist forum.

Why are you here?

Then stop replying me.
Criminal

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is IMPROVING Under The Tinubu Administration by 100millionGoal: 5:45pm On Apr 15
jazzman7711:

He is actually a genius.

Do you know we were spending tens of billions of dollars to shore up the Naira artificially prior to Tinubu?

Then he let it float, and it declined in value, as you all abused him, being economic illiterates for the most part.

Now by a series of intelligent interventions, the Naira has become the the best performing currency on Earth according to Bloomberg, getting closer and closer to its initial value, and most importantly, without the need to shore it up artificially with billions of dollars every quarter.

That’s pure genius.

That’s economic wizardry.

Chochocho

No single sense in what you wrote

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is IMPROVING Under The Tinubu Administration by 100millionGoal: 5:21pm On Apr 15
How can anyone be this stupid.

A man met a currency at N700/$

TODAY it's N1000/$ you're saying it's improving

What your IQ?

14 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: If Israel Is So Powerful, Why Do They Need USA, UK, EU To Stop Iranian Missiles? by 100millionGoal: 12:06pm On Apr 15
iykbethany:
I'm aware Israel possesses sophisticated military hardwares but why did they need the help of ....

1. The Almighty United States
2. Several European Countries
3. The United Kingdom
4. France
5. Saudi Arabia
6. Jordan etc

To Help Protect Them and Defend Against About 350 Drones and Cruise Missiles from Iran?

Does it mean the iron dome is no longer capable of intercepting cruise missiles or what?

Someone with a military knowledge should please explain this.

Mumu all over Nairaland

No matter how strong a country is, they're only as strong as their allies.

Even USA or Russia can't win a war against Iran without allies directly or indirectly.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Power Grid Collapses Again by 100millionGoal: 9:51am On Apr 15
Call me right now seun

39 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: If Black Nations Had Nukes They Would Have Used It Even In Civil Wars by 100millionGoal: 9:32am On Apr 15
Zonefree:
Blacks are more compassionate, the reason we don't have nukes.
An average blacks don't even know the meaning of nukes.

If nukes where something you could easily buy or cheaper.

Blacks would have reduced themselves by 90%
Politics / Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (reply From An Igbo) by 100millionGoal: 3:26am On Apr 15
blacknp:
Ok Mkpuru Mmri is medicine to you, please what ailment those it relief you off? Just inquisitive for curiosity’s sake.

It realigns coneheads

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Next President - Youthful Slot by 100millionGoal: 3:23am On Apr 15
Chivisee:

Baba Zik was a ceremonial president. any dick and Harry can be ceremonial predident. we are talking about " COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARM FORCES OF THE COUNTRY,and PRESIDENT! NO IBO MAN WILL EVER GET TO THAT LEVEL!

Zik was the first president of Nigeria.
Deal with that 👋

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Next President - Youthful Slot by 100millionGoal: 2:34am On Apr 15
Tflex01:

If delusion was a tribe 😂
😂 😂 😂
Point out a single lie in what you've read 😁
Celebrities / Re: Davido Cheated On Chioma After A US Base Model Share A Photo Of Her With Davido by 100millionGoal: 1:22am On Apr 15
What do u expect?

I would be cheating every 3 days if I was Davido

Chioma can't do anything about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: US, UK Owe The World Responsibility For Peace In Middle East – Onanuga by 100millionGoal: 12:38am On Apr 15
Rossikk:

ANIMALS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BANNED PERMANENTLY ON THIS FORUM.

YOU SATANIC MAGGOT.

WHY GO RACIAL ON HIM?

WHY RACIALLY ABUSE HIM?

BECAUSE HE IS A BLACK MAN, HE CANNOT TALK?

WHO RAISED YOU WORTHLESS IMBECIL.ES TO REASON LIKE THIS?

YOUR MOTHER IS A STINKING PROSTITUTE, YOU FCKING ANIMAL FROM THE DEPTHS OF SATANIC HELL.

BORN BASTARD YOU.

LOOK AT THIS WORTHLESS, DIRTY ANIMAL!

GO AND WASH THE STINKING, PUTRID VAGINA A DIRTY MOUSE LIKE YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM.

YOU DIRTY, STINKING ANIMAL.

SON OF A FILTHY WHOR.E THAT FCKED AN ARMED ROBBER, TO BIRTH A NASTY, REPULSIVE MAGGOT LIKE YOU.

BASTARD SCHOOL DROPOUT TOUT YOU!

<20 IQ Detected
Opinion rejected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.