Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

100smile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100smile's Profile / 100smile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Sports / Re: If You’re To Advice Someone Who Is Just About To Start Betting by 100smile(m): 11:07pm On May 18
Run...
Phones / Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by 100smile(m): 10:25pm On May 18
cathodekazim:
Phone battery capacity is less than 50KAH kiss

For real?
Celebrities / Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by 100smile(m): 8:57pm On May 17
Omo!
Crime / Re: Facebook Marketplace Scam by 100smile(m): 6:14pm On May 17
Baba... Dem don run you local
Just leave am for God
Romance / Re: I Never Knew He Was A GAY by 100smile(m): 8:22pm On May 16
MrBrownJay1:

many gay men are using money to use and abuse desperate straight men...especially in poor countries. why do you think that now pedos that were going to south east Asia to abuse men/children are now going to places like Kenya, Senegal, Ivory coast etc?

you sir, if you are not careful they will fukc your nyansh tiiiire.... these people will never credit your account, instead they will tell you to come over their home to get the money and sadly, money will only be released when they finally have their way with you.... like a donkey and the carrot. the minute they tell you their nonsense, the best way is to end the call and block the animal.

You speaking from experience??
Romance / Re: Chat Between Two Lovers. by 100smile(m): 1:07pm On May 16
No stress cool grin
Sports / Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by 100smile(m): 7:25am On May 16
Na boniface shot go kill this one las last... I'll be there no matter what

5 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: I Don't Know Why Girls In My Area Are Talking Bad About Me by 100smile(m): 7:32am On May 14
Abeg try dey relate with people..''leave am' i know am'' don dey save lives since 18 BC

1 Like

Romance / Re: Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True. by 100smile(m): 10:34pm On May 08
Omo!
@loverboi2cute

1 Like

Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 9:35pm On May 08
[quote author=EmirOfNews post=129851662]I remember last December... You really stressed me cheesy I posted my details for your giveaway tire but I was not lucky. You really tried for the street that day sha. One day, me too will be lucky and one day, I will give to the street too. Na man you be!

But I never still make am
Romance / Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by 100smile(m): 2:21pm On May 08
ayjay45:
we fit use online like whatsapp run am

Enter HK go get OT first

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by 100smile(m): 2:17pm On May 08
ayjay45:
minna niger state and abuja
Bro i dey warri, i don't know how all these will be possible

1 Like

Romance / Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by 100smile(m): 1:47pm On May 08
ayjay45:
bro I fit learn from your side please.
Where you base

1 Like

Romance / Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by 100smile(m): 1:38pm On May 08
Akpabio22:
oga contact any street guy close to you that you want to learn work and go and serve him. That's step one you leave your comfort zone and become completely uncomfortable working both night and day Yahoo hard pass what you see.

Baba leave that obinna... He think say yahoo na child's play. Body go tell am

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Facts About Introvert People by 100smile(m): 1:32pm On May 08
Everybody just dey claim introvert.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 1:15pm On May 08
Dundalk:
don't vex bro do me 200 airtime..
your number
Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 1:10pm On May 08
Dundalk:
just telling you the truth..

Don't be a faker.. Stick to your words..

All these because of 200 he wan send you.. Why don't you go through the post again and know why i asked for his details.. I know you are smart, don't make me think you a fool
Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 11:03am On May 08
Dundalk:
if you can't send them, don't give them false hope, is not cool at all.. angry

Who be dis one
TV/Movies / Re: Elizabeth Evoeme: Throwback Videos Of Ovularia, "The New Masquerade" Actress by 100smile(m): 9:25am On May 08
BrutusOj:
GenZ aka indomie children will be wondering who is this one again cheesy

Swear say you know her

1 Like

Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 9:22am On May 08
1000Capacity:

I am neither of the two. Stay good
Sent you something for breakfast
Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 9:20am On May 08
Samueltemi337:
Shey troll and scammer nor fit work?

Gimme your aza too.. E sure me say you self never chop this morning
Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 9:07am On May 08
Samueltemi337:
Avoid sending anything to that scammer and troll

A word is enough for the wise

Shey troll and scammer nor go chop?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 8:35am On May 08
1000Capacity:
Thanks bruh. 1 love
Gimme your aza
Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 8:25am On May 08
1000Capacity:

Everything hrd o. Even my phone Don cn break. I had to set it on rotate

Na belle first na, find something chop... Just hang on, keep the faith. God go doam, e nor go tey

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: He said Cut Soap For me now he lured him into blood ritual by 100smile(m): 8:11am On May 08
Inside life... One OG tell me say cashout soap na complete baby pounded inside mortar na BABA dey use process am. Op dey mention only yahoo boys and ashawo, shey you nor know say alot of politicians and pastor dey use soap too... Abeg anything diabolic, make una commot hand. E nor dey pay
Autos / Re: Toks 2010 Toyota Camry Sport @ 10.5m by 100smile(m): 7:15am On May 08
sonofspada:
Motor that I sold 3.5m in 2021 is now 10m

Motor that is 14yrs old

Only in nigeria

Ahswear... I'm still pained i didn't get one then
Romance / Re: Stage 87 Of Shege by 100smile(m): 6:45am On May 08
1000Capacity:
A thread... Chai my eyes is red Hunger has seen a belle to plunder I dey witness shege back to back cry
So sorry bro.. You don chow now?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 6th May 2024 by 100smile(m): 10:08pm On May 06
chatinent:
Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Man U fan: who match my slippers? Who bi the bastard wey match sand for my slippers?

Lol.. You be fool. Ahswear

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 100smile(m): 9:27pm On May 06
E don be for us... I give up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.