Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,221 members, 7,804,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

100smile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100smile's Profile / 100smile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Business / Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by 100smile(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16
PinkNature:

Ok bros. Good morning.
3130521245 (first bank) Miracle Law.
I dey ground bros.
I gat you. Tomorrow.

1 Like

Business / Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by 100smile(m): 7:57am On Feb 16
PinkNature:
@100smile

I dey ground oseh, you no Sabi me, but I need huge help from you. If it's in your power to do it, you don really help me be that please.

My school has already resumed for 2 weeks, me and family have rally round and raised money to secure foodstuffs but Na transport dey hold me down

I plan to go back this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) depending on when money drop bros.

Bros, family really red right now and I don't need to be told that Na me go look for way to get my TP.

In all, ₦6,500 go carry me reach school (Suleja to Lafia). Na heavy billing e be but i dey beg make you so this one for me bros, if e dey within your power. God bless.

100smile

Hmm, E dey mind.
Romance / Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by 100smile(m): 7:53am On Feb 16
Person dey spend e money, you dey call am simp.

Bro, hv u been with a yahoo boy? It's actually the ladies who overvalue the so called 'yahoo bois'. You don see where yahoo boy dey punish or beat him babe?

Everytime, ''simp'' "simp''. Go hustle oo.
Romance / Re: Is it possible? by 100smile(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13
Why not? People wey nor get work with still get girlfriend.
Bro, just do you.
Crime / Re: Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba by 100smile(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09
Na pickup she dey do.

32 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by 100smile(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You are almost gone brother

You better sit yourself down and act shaperly

Because if you continue like this it will get to a time you won't be able to take decisions again because you must have sacrificed alot
That is the game that girl is trying to play

See let me tell you a secrete about women
If a woman loves you their sympathy, empathy and pity hormones start flowing in their body for you

My niggar!! You know why i like you? You dey settle down, then confidently say nonsense. Though sometimes you nonsense dey make sense. This post make small sense.

@op, just because say you wan fornicate, you get mind move commot ur parent house. Wey nor be say they (ur parents) dey give us problem. Oya continue na...

You better dischare dat banny when e never too late now. She go soon get belle for you, just dey watch. Dat time u go shed blood.

Niggar's takin bout love. Lol.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Sold by 100smile(m): 10:48am On Feb 02
superlanny:
I can easily feed you, your father, mother, your wife or gf easily without breaking sweat. Not everyone is as wretched as people in your generation. Have you even eaten this morning, I can ease whatever suffering you feel now.
Before you fight people's battles think of the consequences. I come in peace.

Abeg rest.

E get who nor know you? Online Dangote

8 Likes

Sports / Re: If Given The Chance, Which Outcome Would You Prefer? by 100smile(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01
post=128240912:
If dem both win am, na bad thing

BOTH ✅️ 2024.

We Rise ✔️

Abi o
Sports / Re: Saudi League Is Really Not A Joke? by 100smile(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01
If Al Nasr catch Arsenal, e sure me say them go collect.

1 Like

Food / Re: Can You Eat These? (picture) by 100smile(m): 6:32am On Feb 01
Olawade24:
Is very sweet.
In delta state I da chop am steady with tapioca for sapele.
Or with fresh today bread outta oven

8 Likes

Food / Re: Can You Eat These? (picture) by 100smile(m): 6:27am On Feb 01
parcydrix:

It is well. I leave you for God

Edible worm, very cost compare to suya in warri here. You should try it sometimes.

The guy above is right, e dey go well with chilled pepsi.

35 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Stanley Nwabali Confirms He'll Play Against Angola by 100smile(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31
If he never dey fit, abeg make he rest o. I nor wan hear say person fall die for pitch.
Food / Re: Can You Eat These? (picture) by 100smile(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31
parcydrix:
Is that not giant maggots abii eye dey pain me? shocked
If you can eat this you fit chop human being

Watin we dey chop raw sometimes.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Sports / Re: Breaking: Buhari set to call super Eagles ahead of Angola tie by 100smile(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31
Deogratiasfx:
May he rather call you
This is very funny. Lol.
Romance / Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by 100smile(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30
Jman06:
26 years old is a juvenile

Illiterate!!!

If you and your papa nor be illiterate, u suppose see say na watin the op write i quote.
Romance / Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by 100smile(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30
Negroid001:

You don't know my age so don't judge.

Since you were involved with a 26 year old, i was thinking you should be between 27 to 30 years old, cus 'you can't be 30+ and simping over a 26 year old juvenile'. Nor vex.

How old are you??
Romance / Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by 100smile(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30
Negroid001:

I can't be 30+ and simping over a 26 year old juvenile.
But you can be your age and still be having sex with a 26 year old in a public pool?

I don talk am say the day i go catch any couple dey fvck for pool again, that day i go bring my prick come out, piss for the water make dem know say nor be only dem dey mad for the country.

7 Likes

Romance / Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by 100smile(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30
Negroid001:

Why?

Cus i can't go into a pool where someone's doing or has done "18+ shi"

Btw. I don't think that man is a 'simp'. If you were to be the 30+ man, how would you react?
Romance / Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by 100smile(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30
You join the reason i don't go near pool again. *spit*

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.