Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers (807 Views)

Opinion : Seun Please We Need This / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2012
They are too slow
Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Seun(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2012
Hmmm. Really?
Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Seun(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2012
Is it still slow?
Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2012
It is faster than the speed of light smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by semid4lyfe(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
Pages load extremely fast. . .even faster than Lightning bolt

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
I don't know if this is a server issue but I was getting logged into other people's accounts before. When I tried to reply a post I got an error message and when I refreshed the page, I found that I was logged out of my account and logged into someone else's account.
I even got logged into Seun's account once. Don't worry Seun, I didn't do anything at all with it.smiley
I found it surprising that there is not much differentiating your account from ours. On top of the page it's just the same 'followers', 'following', 'New', etc and an extra option to 'Mail mods'.
Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Seun(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
fellis: I don't know if this is a server issue but I was getting logged into other people's accounts before. When I tried to reply a post I got an error message and when I refreshed the page, I found that I was logged out of my account and logged into someone else's account.
I even got logged into Seun's account once. Don't worry Seun, I didn't do anything at all with it.smiley
I found it surprising that there is not much differentiating your account from ours. On top of the page it's just the same 'followers', 'following', 'New', etc and an extra option to 'Mail mods'.

Hmmm. When did this happen and when did it stop? Were you browsing through Opera Mini? Using a phone?
Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Seun:

Hmmm. When did this happen and when did it stop? Were you browsing through Opera Mini? Using a phone?
Seun calm down. Don't worry I am not going to reveal all the secrets I found out about you. wink
Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Seun(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2012
I just want to know if you're still experiencing the problem and to try to figure out how to fix it. If you're getting logged into other peoples' accounts, it means other people are experiencing the same anomaly. Someone else who is not as honest as you may get logged in as a moderator and end up destroying Nairaland for all of us. That's why I need you to answer the questions I asked above so I can figure out how something like that could have happened. Thanks a million for your cooperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2012
Seun: I just want to know if you're still experiencing the problem and how to fix it. If you're getting logged into other peoples' accounts, it means other people are experiencing the same anomaly. Someone else who is not as honest as you may get logged in as a moderator and end up destroying Nairaland for all of us. That's why I need you to answer the questions I asked above so I can figure out how something like that could have happened. Thanks a million for your cooperation.
So sorry for teasing.
Everything you asked was true, I was browsing on a phone with opera mini, it happened a few times. Last week, I think and didn't happen the other times I used my phone to browse again the past few days.
But there is really nothing to worry about because as soon as you click anything on the account you got logged into, you got logged out immediately. All you got to see from that account was just the front page of Nairaland, that's it, so even if I wanted to see anything I would not have been able to.
Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Maleeq(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2012
fellis: [b]I don't know if this is a server issue but I was getting logged into other people's accounts before. [/b]When I tried to reply a post I got an error message and when I refreshed the page, I found that I was logged out of my account and logged into someone else's account.
@Seun
This has happened to me before. Just on one occasion though. Navigating for a while and I fell back into my own account. I was browsing from a PC, Firefox. Trying to post raised an exception, that was when I notice I wasn't logged on as me!
Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by tpia1: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2012
na today?

my question is why are the site admin names no longer highlighted in blue so we can see who is on at any point in time.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by tpia1: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2012
Blugreen: It is faster than the speed of light smiley

semid4lyfe: Pages load extremely fast. . .even faster than Lightning bolt

yeah, like he'll appreciate your excessive display of whatever.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Do Something About Your Servers by Maleeq(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2012
tpia1: na today?

my question is why are the site admin names no longer highlighted in blue so we can see who is on at any point in time.
Yeah, I kinda like that feature too from the old days. If it could also be indicated on their profile.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Weather;what Is Happening / Let's Quit The Insults/e-fights Here On Nairaland This New Year. / What Is/are Those Very Thing(s) You Wish/must Do Before You Die. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.