Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi (3155 Views)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Questions For Anony About Souls / Questions For Logic1 (if You Have Doubts Concerning The Christian Faith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by jayriginal: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2012
buzugee: is christianity sexist ? you have been seduced by the way of the wicked PROVERBS 12 VS 26[b] but the way of the wicked seduceth them.[/b] the world was handed into the hand of the wicked JOB 9 VS 24 . AND SINCE THE WICKED HAS BEEN IN CONTROL HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING TO SUBVERT THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS. now you are so seduced into the way of the wicked to the extent that you believe that it is sexist for the sexe-s not to be considered equal. the reality of the matter is that men and women are not equal and will never be equal
1-men pee standing up women pee sitting down
2- men have testosterone women have estrogen
3-men have hairy faces women dont
4-men are stronger than women
5-men are more muscular than women
6-women bleed once a month, men dont etc etc etc

we are not equal. those are just facts. to think otherwise makes you a wicked person. you are an anti-christ if you think otherwise.

1 corinthians 11 vs 3[b] Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.[/b]

So one would be an anti-christ if he holds a woman to be equal to a man ?
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

I love it when christians try to use logic when they are cornered.

We can use your logic against the so called resurrection of jesus from death because the definition of death means end of life, death of all cells. This is different from hibernation or the state of coma because decomposition sets in at the point of death. If you study the reactions to the body at death, you'll understand that jesus having died most probably due to excessive loss of blood via his wounds lost the remaining blood via the holes in his feet due to gravity taking over when the heart stopped beating. Other stages of decomposition (algor mortis, autolysis, etc) make it impossible that anything defined as dead could come back to life again. If you have a resurrection, then there could by logic not have been death. So your jesus may have defeated a state of coma, hibernation, faked death or other natural or undiscovered survival mechanism but cetainly not death.

Another fallacy of your argument is if god is the ultimate cause of everything, it means that god is thus the ultimate cause of himself. And here, the mind stops boggling and explodes.
You miss it: the premise is that everything that begins to exist has a cause. God by definition does not begin to exist therefore He is uncaused. Try to understand the definition of God first before attacking it.
As for the resurrection of Christ it is defined simply as a miracle i.e. it is beyond physical explanation.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by buzugee(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2012
jayriginal:

So one would be an anti-christ if he holds a woman to be equal to a man ?
yes you will be an antichrist if you hold a woman to be equal to a man.

1 corinthians 11 vs 3[b] Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.[/b]

1 john 2 vs 22[b] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.[/b]

YOU DENY THE FATHER AND THE SON BY YOUR DEEDS WHEN YOU SAY A WOMAN AND A MAN ARE EQUAL.

TITUS 1 VS 16[b] They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him.[/b]

when you deny God N Christ by your actions and mouth, you are an antichrist. God and christ have established an order which if you go against makes you an antichrist. this is the order >>>>> Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 1 corinthians 11 vs 3
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:
Can God create a rock that he can not move?
Most of what you say, I won't bother to respond to. They are simply not worthy of an answer. I just want to address this particular question because you have raised it a few times in the past.

The problem with this question like almost all your other questions is that they stem from a preconcieved bias and this one is even sillier because you have created an imaginary object in your head i.e a stone God cannot move. You may as well ask "Can God create hiujjyregyweqtzxh and make it drink beer?"

It is like asking: "so you are able to drink water, can you drink a drop of water that you cannot swallow?" Question is what exactly is an unswallowable drop of water?

Logic is very difficult for you
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

so definition logic does not apply to jesus but can apply to god?
twist and turn, look for getaways. typical christian.

So god has no beginning. Please tell me did he just got bored of being alone in nothingness and decided to create us all?
Perhaps you should ask God why He created you. I'm sure He'll tell you.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by buzugee(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

a religionist wants to use the "norm" in place of the "abstract".

don't get me started.
the normal order of things. what you quoted were 'freaks of nature'. one in a million. needle in a haystack. i am sure an intelligent fellow like yourself will not try to build a concrete case on something that rarely occurs. and if you do, then i may have to call your intelligence into question.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by jayriginal: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2012
buzugee: yes you will be an antichrist if you hold a woman to be equal to a man.

1 john 2 vs 22[b] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.[/b]

YOU DENY THE FATHER AND THE SON BY YOUR DEEDS WHEN YOU SAY A WOMAN AND A MAN ARE EQUAL.

TITUS 1 VS 16[b] They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him.[/b]

when you deny God N Christ by your actions and mouth, you are an antichrist. God and christ have established an order which if you go against makes you an antichrist. this is the order >>>>> Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 1 corinthians 11 vs 3

Ok. I understand you.

Mr_Anony you agree with the above ?
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MacDaddy01: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Most of what you say, I won't bother to respond to. They are simply not worthy of an answer. I just want to address this particular question because you have raised it a few times in the past.

The problem with this question like almost all your other questions is that they stem from a preconcieved bias and this one is even sillier because you have created an imaginary object in your head i.e a stone God cannot move. You may as well ask "Can God create hiujjyregyweqtzxh and make it drink beer?" It is like asking so you are able to drink water, can you drink a drop of water that you cannot swallow. Question is what exactly is an unswallowable drop of water?

Logic is very difficult for you

After dodging most of my reply, you resort to entertain us with illogical argument.

How can there be a bias in my question? A simple question asking if a a being can create something.

Logic must be difficult for you. If I asked you if you could build something you can not move, you would answer it quite easily.

The question is a profound question.

Asking if someone can drink a drop of water that he can not swallow is stupid because- to drink is also to swallow- two inseparable actions

My question asks to build and move. two independent actions.

Logic must be hard for you.

A rock you can not move is something you can not transport from one place to another. It exists.

A drop of water you can not swallow does not exist, unless you ave throat cancer/problems.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

soldier of christ on the run.
Lol, what's so hard in asking God?
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
jayriginal:

Ok. I understand you.

Mr_Anony you agree with the above ?
lol, why should I be responsible for buzugees ideas. I believe men and women are one in Christ. I also believe that the wife should submit to her husband. I don't regard a wife submitting to her husband as being sexist.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

After dodging most of my reply, you resort to entertain us with illogical argument.

How can there be a bias in my question? A simple question asking if a a being can create something.

Logic must be difficult for you. If I asked you if you could build something you can not move, you would answer it quite easily.

The question is a profound question.

Asking if someone can drink a drop of water that he can not swallow is stupid because- to drink is also to swallow- two inseparable actions

My question asks to build and move. two independent actions.

Logic must be hard for you.

A rock you can not move is something you can not transport from one place to another. It exists.

A drop of water you can not swallow does not exist, unless you ave throat cancer/problems.

Perhaps you may want to tell us what material this rock is made of, where it exists and why it must exist.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by buzugee(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
lol, why should I be responsible for buzugees ideas. I believe men and women are one in Christ. I also believe that the wife should submit to her husband. I don't regard a wife submitting to her husband as being sexist.
not my ideas. you see its all biblical. line upon line precept upon precept here a little there a little. Gods ideas not mine. not once did i put my opinion. i simply linked up biblical verses grin
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
buzugee: not my ideas. you see its all biblical. line upon line precept upon precept here a little there a little. Gods ideas not mine. not once did i put my opinion. i simply linked up biblical verses grin
No I didn't mean it as if I don't agree with the scripture you quoted (I do), I simply didn't want to be held responsible for your interpretation of scripture.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by buzugee(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
No I didn't mean it as if I don't agree with the scripture you quoted (I do), I simply didn't want to be held responsible for your interpretation of scripture.
i didnt interpret nothing though. the scripture pretty much interpreted itself. anyway its all good wink
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by buzugee(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

Says a lot about your intelligence in building a concrete case on things that NEVER occur:
-virgin birth
-resurrection from death
-every living creature in one ship for 40 days
-walking snakes
-talking snakes
-talking donkeys
-rising to heaven
-few loaves and fish feeding thousands with leftovers
-water turning to wine
etc.
all those are metaphoric statements. thats why you need the intelligence of God to be able to decode scripture. the scripture is written in parables so that only those who seek will find. you dont literally read the bible.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

I thought you were his spokesperson.
No I am not, I am one of His sons. The person you need is the Holy Spirit
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MacDaddy01: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Perhaps you may want to tell us what material this rock is made of, where it exists and why it must exist.

Anony? is that all you can say? What is your excuse now? That you couldnt be bothered with my "illogical" argument? Fecking artful dodger!

Okay, so you want to play stupid? You dont know what a rock is? You are the one that is biased- creating a spiritual rock to fit our BS christian ideology.

I am talking about a simple rock
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MacDaddy01: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
buzugee: all those are metaphoric statements. thats why you need the intelligence of God to be able to decode scripture. the scripture is written in parables so that only those who seek will find. you dont literally read the bible.

Your bible stinks of Darwinian ideology. Survival of the fittest. The irony
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Anony? is that all you can say? What is your excuse now? That you couldnt be bothered with my "illogical" argument? Fecking artful dodger!

Okay, so you want to play stupid? You dont know what a rock is? You are the one that is biased- creating a spiritual rock to fit our BS christian ideology.

I am talking about a simple rock
Simple rocks can be moved. You made this rock complex by saying it is immovable....so the question now is why is it immovable?

....I'm trying to get you to think

1 Like

Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

this where normally i would let go of my hold but not this time. you wallowed into my territory of logic so I will delight in beating you up with it so you think twice next time you want to use logic to prove your god.

This is between you and me and not between me and god or his holy spirit.

You said that god created everything except himself. This I assume includes heaven. Where was he before he created heaven?

(is he going to answer? is he going to run away? is he going to dodge? Place your bets now!)

Heaven - the abode of God - is not depicted as a physical place hence physical laws of location don't apply. It may interest you to note that I also hold that God can exist everywhere at the same time. He is omnipresent.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MacDaddy01: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Simple rocks can be moved. You made this rock complex by saying it is immovable....so the question now is why is it immovable?

Can you move a 3000 tonne rock? There are rocks that you cant move. Dont play s.tupid.

Can god create a rock that he can not move?
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MrAnony1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Can you move a 3000 tonne rock? There are rocks that you cant move. Dont play s.tupid.

Can god create a rock that he can not move?

If God created everything and can do all things. It simply follows that there is no rock in existence that God cannot move.

Your immovable rock just doesn't exist. If you are going to pull it out of your imagination, then you must define it properly.
Re: Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi by MacDaddy01: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
If God created everything and can do all things. It simply follows that there is no rock in existence that God cannot move.

Your immovable rock just doesn't exist. If you are going to pull it out of your imagination, then you must define it properly.

Right now, there are rocks you can not move.

You on the other hand, can not even define your God properly. You say that he created all things but that is a paradox because he couldnt have created himself before he existed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Orisha: Do They Really Exist? / How I Lost My Own Family Because Of The Gospel. / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.