Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

FUTMINNA POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL - Admission In Progress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL - Admission In Progress (2353 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2014/2015 Admissions / Unilorin Postgraduate School Admission 2014/2015 / Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTMINNA POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL - Admission In Progress by 9jagossip(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
Admission into Postgraduate Programmes
For 2012/2013 Academic Session

M.TECH/M.ENG AND Ph.D. PROGRAMMES
suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the following Postgraduate Programmes in the various Schools of the University.
1. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
a) Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension Technology
M.Tech (Full-time only) and Ph.D (Full-time and Part-time) in the following areas of specialization:
i) Agricultural Economics and ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology

b) Department of Animal Production
M.Tech (Full-time only) and Ph.D. (Full-time and Part-time) in the following areas of specialization:i) Ruminant Nutrition. ii) Ruminant Animal Production. iii) Mono-gastric Nutrition iv) Mono-gastric Animal Production v) Reproductive Physiology, vi) Pasture Production (M.Tech only)

c) Department of Crop Production
M.Tech in Agronomy (Full-time only)
Ph.D (Full-time only) in the following areas of specialization:
i) Weed Science, ii) Horticulture, iii) Seed Technology, iv) Plant Breeding/Genetics and v) Post Harvest Technology.

d) Department of Soil Science
M.Tech (Full-time only) and Ph.D. (Full-time and Part-time) in the following areas of specialization:
i) Soil Conservation and Water Management ii) Soil Fertility and Plant Nutrition, iii) Soil Physics, iv) Soil Microbiology v) Pedology

e) Department of Water Resources, Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology
M. Tech Fisheries Technology (Full-time only)
Ph.D (Full-time and Part-time) in the following areas of specialization:
i) Fish Nutrition, ii) Hydro-biology & Fisheries, iii) Fish Post Harvest Technology, iv) Aquaculture Nutrition,v) Fish Genetics and Breeding, vi) Fish Biology, vii) Fish Ecology and viii) Fish Toxicology
O’ Level Entry Requirement for School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Candidates applying into any Department in the School of Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering Technology must have at least five O’ Level credits to include: English, Mathematics, Biology /Agricultural `Science, Chemistry and any one relevant Science subject...
read the full details on
[url]juicygossip..com[/url].

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Pronounce This Word. / Query Letter For Poor Performance Of Students In My Subject / My Physics/further Maths Gurus. Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.