Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,662 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Txt, Mail Pals Wanted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Txt, Mail Pals Wanted (2697 Views)

New BB PIN, New Pals. / Need A Female Txt Mate Usin Mtn / Male txt mates needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by dapsins69(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2007
HI,
The name is dapo,
aint bored, aint broken and i most certainly aint lonely!

Just nid txt and email friends, hey gays,don't even think about it, females Only.

dapoogunkola@yahoo.com,
please don't flash else,
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2007
dapsins69:

HI,
The name is dapo,
aint bored, aint broken and[b] i most certainly aint lonely![/b]

Just nid txt and email friends, hey gays,don't even think about it, females Only.

dapoogunkola@yahoo.com,08029427009

please don't flash else,
not lonely, yet looking for a FEMALE text male. . . .now what does that tell us, nairalander? una lie or you a cheater? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by johnety: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2007
Well i know Dapo very well. He is cool and calm so girls this is an opportunity
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by saucekid(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2007
the pic posting is a disqualification
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by zignor(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2007
@saucekid . . . But the dude said females only grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by xJaysonx(m): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2007
This guy bleeped up himself with the pic.
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2007
x Jayson x:

This guy bleeped up himself with the pic.

LMAO. . . oh lordy, u guys are not serious o
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 4:44am On Dec 20, 2007
Jayson /Saucekid

Show us what you got? I can bet your pictures will be far far worse.
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Easybaby(f): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

Jayson /Saucekid

Show us what you got? I can bet your pictures will be far far worse.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2007
dapsins69:

HI,
The name is dapo,

please don't flash else,

Hehehehehe! I smell lonely! (desperate?) Why else would you post your number on a public forum, huh?  wink

Hmm, the picture, err, hmmm . . . Nice wall behind you, just love the err, finish of the paint!  cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2007
dapsins69:

HI,
The name is dapo,

please don't flash else,

A guy who's worried about making friends with other guys, and specifically asks for only females, is most likely to have gender issues, i.e you're uncomfortable around guys, probably because you MAY be a repressed homosexual!  shocked Feel comfortable with members of both sex, if it's just friendship you're after, either would do.
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by zignor(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2007
Siena:

A guy who's worried about making friends with other guys, and specifically asks for only females, is most likely to have gender issues, i.e you're uncomfortable around guys, probably because you MAY be a repressed homosexual! shocked Feel comfortable with members of both sex, if it's just friendship you're after, either would do.

How I wish he can understand sad
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by saucekid(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK . . . . . .

i am more handsome than adonis himself grin grin grin
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by dapsins69(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2007
it's so obvious am loved.
c the beefs?
@Siena
belive i aint gay and i dont have gender issue. if you dont belive u could bring your mama and i would make her sing Merry christmas all yer long"
@sauce kid

men how do u do it?you seem to be everywhere at the same time, u be winch?
@ladies

Keep the calls coming wink
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2007
dapsins69:

it's so obvious am loved.
c the beefs?
@Siena
believe i aint gay and i don't have gender issue. if you don't believe u could bring your mama and i would make her sing Merry christmas all yer long"
@sauce kid

men how do u do it?you seem to be everywhere at the same time, u be winch?
@ladies

Keep the calls coming wink

You just confirm with each statement, the sort of person you really are, only an average Nigerian would insult one's parents, if they feel they're losing an arguement. When people conclude the average Nigerian is rude, it's people like you that prove them right, time and time again.

As for my mom, you'd find that pretty hard, she's been dead since 1987.

The point I was making in my previous post still stands. A repressed homosexual tends to shy away from male friends, and "appears" to want to surround himself with females, and that's a fact. The "player" attitude they portray are merely covers for who they truly are, and that's exactly what you appear to be doing.

Well, I rest my case, and good luck in your quest for "female textmates".
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by nkenwanyi: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ dapsins69

This goes to show how childish and immature you are. No wonder you are yet to enter the university at the age of 22 when your mates are already working in banks and oil companies. You can't even take out time to fill your application form correctly but you can open your stinking mouth to abuse people on Nairaland. let me catch you talk to anyone again in that manner and you will have me to reckon with. cool
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by krazynaija(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2007
wat da f@#k DO U MEAN SAYING THE PIC IS A DISQUALIFICATION angry
i BET YOU IF I POST MINE SEUN WILL BAN ME WHEN HE SEES MY FACE.i look lyk,say, GORILA. cool

infact im thinking of organising a pageant.MR UGLY NAIRALANDER, coming soon grin
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by saucekid(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ dapsin,
my own pass winch oooooooo i dey lecture them sef on winchology 301 grin grin grin

@ krazynaija
u wan hear my voice abi?? e no go work grin grin grin grin
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2007
Nkem, thank you!  kiss
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by dapsins69(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2007
@nkenwanyi
i wouldnt want to abuse u like i did earlier to siena.Firstly, before you open your stinking mouth(like you said) make enquries. The schools portal wasnt built properly, as such you cant make corrections if your server went down and u refresh the page. thats before you finally submitt the form.i really av words to make ppl like u feel the heat but cos its christmas, i wouldnt want to spoil the mood.cheers bitch!

@siena
Naw i no why u think am gay. cos you are! pls stop calling my line. i said no gays! cant u read.
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2007
dapsins69:

@siena
Naw i no why u think am gay. because you are! please stop calling my line. i said no gays! can't u read.

dude, he's not gay. . .do your research before you start yapping undecided
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by ogrebuga(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2007
**smells a fight, draws a seat somewhere closeby, and watches quietly** cheesy
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2007
ogrebuga:

**smells a fight, draws a seat somewhere closeby, and watches quietly** cheesy

look o, am not fighting him, just advising him. grin But if he wants to turn it otherwise, am game wink
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by ogrebuga(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2007
ooh. I see. sad

**slugs off disappointed**
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2007
ogrebuga:

ooh. I see. sad

**slugs off disappointed**

LMAO. . .u sef, you're not serious grin
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2007
dapsins69:

@nkenwanyi
i wouldnt want to abuse u like i did earlier to siena.Firstly, before you open your stinking mouth(like you said) make enquries. The schools portal wasnt built properly, as such you can't make corrections if your server went down and u refresh the page. thats before you finally submitt the form.i really av words to make people like u feel the heat but because its christmas, i wouldnt want to spoil the mood.cheers naughty woman!

@siena
Naw i no why u think am gay. because you are! please stop calling my line. i said no gays! can't u read.

Hahaha! Me calling you in Nigeria!  cheesy I seldom call my kid sister in Sapele, why would I call you?  shocked

Nutter with "gender issues".  cheesy ---- You protest so strongly, and try to digress from the real issues at hand, by hurling insults, and telling porkies!  grin cheesy grin cheesy

As for insulting me, you didn't. You insulted my late mom, but I don't bear grudges, so, I forgive you. You have a lot to learn about life though. Especially if you want "female textmates".
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by dapsins69(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2007
didnt know your mum was is dead. cry

does that make u an orphan?

@toyinrayo
if u r ready for a fight.am game but we gotta move it outta this room.u ready or wht? angry
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2007
dapsins69:

@toyinrayo
if you're ready for a fight.am game but we gotta move it out of this room.u ready or wht? angry

LMFAO. . . .look at this undeveloped primitive. . .so ready. idiot, ofcourse am game. and it's in this room. and abeg, some people do celebrate Christmas and have Christmas spirit. . . after Christmas, my dear, after Christmas.

I can see you finally listen, and removed that offensive picture. only if you could learn other things they teach you without having people disgrace you like that. cry cry

why do you even have to lie about "female text mates only", the truth shall set you free. . .hahahahahha
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by johnety: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2007
hey toyin

Comon behav lyk a girl that has grown breast, im sure u hav.

Im just advicing

@dapsins

Ride on man.Nothing do you
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2007
johnety:

hey toyin

Comon behav like a girl that has grown breast, im sure u hav.

I'm just advicing

@dapsins

Ride on man.Nothing do you

OK,oga, sir am messing up your X-mas. sorry. smiley
but everything is wrong with this bobo. . .i advice him and he takes it insultingly, thinking i give a frig that's mad. . .ROTFLMAO. . . .but i'll behave myself. . .people on this forum says i fight too much, and this idiot dares to wake the leopard from its sleep. . .oti baye je. i'll behave myself, 2008, despin69, we'll meet again. . .caution yourself, bros. the simplicity of the words you've been spouting is so old, plz upgrade if you want to mess with me, because i assure you, you will be disgracing yourself. . .MERRY X-MAS people.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by havilahade: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2007
am i on;meet text pal or on;meet krazy nairalanders.come on carry urselves to the rite channel
Re: Txt, Mail Pals Wanted by dapsins69(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2007
i really wouldnt have time for that in 2008.i would be busy doin better things than chatting with u, a bitch lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Search Of Husband Material / I Need A Girl For A Serious Relationship In Jos Plateau State / Hello Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.