Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

In Search Of Husband Material - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of Husband Material (2742 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / In Search For A God Fearing Lady For Marriag / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Husband Material by seyluv(f): 7:50pm On May 07, 2010
Im a presentable lady 0f 30yrs with great potentials ,based in lagos,gainfully employed,friendly,humble& single in search of my beta half,who should equally be a graduate,employed,responsible,loving,romantic,hardworking,xtian and ready 4 a serious courtship dt can lead to marriage,age btw 30-37 yrs,should come from any of d western states. only a serious minded man should call me on 07029013725,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 8:25pm On May 07, 2010
Read thread.

Laughs

Laughs again

And again

Wishes OP luck

Walks out of thread.

grin

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by madlady(f): 8:43pm On May 07, 2010
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 8:46pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

Why laugh,  she seems wonderful.

I just find it funny. cheesy
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by madlady(f): 8:47pm On May 07, 2010
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 07, 2010
, undecided
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 8:48pm On May 07, 2010
I think it is hilarious.

shocked
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by madlady(f): 8:58pm On May 07, 2010
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 07, 2010
^hey big sis, i feel excited anytime i see u cheesy embarassed
how u doin smiley
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 9:00pm On May 07, 2010

Here is the funny bit, I think she's got too much "must have" etc. She reminds me of the African woman from "undercover princess" [Shown on UK tv]

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by damogul: 9:06pm On May 07, 2010
You  are looking for anyone from a western state. Well I would have been the perfect match for you because I meet all your listed pointers except that I am from the eastern part of Nigeria. However if you wish to give me a shot then let me know. my email is samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.co.uk (yes former vice president Dr. Alex Ekwueme is an uncle of mine)
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2010
^, grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 9:08pm On May 07, 2010
damogul:

You are looking for anyone from a western state. Well I would have been the perfect match for you because I meet all your listed pointers except that I am from the eastern part of Nigeria. However if you wish to give me a shot then let me know. my email is samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.com (yes former vice president Dr. Alex Ekwueme is an uncle of mine)

lwkmd.

You gotta love nairaland. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by madlady(f): 9:09pm On May 07, 2010
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 07, 2010
ElRazur:

lwkmd.

You gotta love nairaland. grin grin grin
i bet u 10p that in some few mins time some more suitors will come grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

Doing fine bro-in-law  wink still wrangling I see lipsrsealed

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by cantell(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2010
ElRazur:

I think it is hilarious.

shocked
Its not. Definitely not!
If you see the pains most ladies go thru because of their single status, you'll cry for them.
Its not hilarious at all.

@Poster,
I'll advise you to look for better places, not the net. Internet dating is merely for flings not a true relationship.
There are places you can meet good guys. Places like church,workplace and other cool places.
If you truly want a good husband, get ur nos off the forum, it'll do you no good.
Best of luck.
So long.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by chamotex(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2010
damogul:

You  are looking for anyone from a western state. Well I would have been the perfect match for you because I meet all your listed pointers except that I am from the eastern part of Nigeria. However if you wish to give me a shot then let me know. my email is samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.com (y[b]es former vice president Dr. Alex Ekwueme is an uncle of mine[/b])

Guy I need contracts mehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 9:14pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

You guys are just the same lipsrsealed

Most lady who say that are usually one lonely and honey woman who have been used and abuse like Amy Whinehouse liver. grin

luizworld:

i bet u 10p that in some few mins time some more suitors will come grin grin

The thing is, I dunno how he thought telling her that his uncle is some vice president will enhance his CV lwkmd. But this is nairaland.  grin

cantell:

Its not. Definitely not!
If you see the pains most ladies go thru because of their single status, you'll cry for them.
Its not hilarious at all.

Point of correction, to you it isn't. To me, I am still rolling on the floor laughing.  grin

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by madlady(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2010
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

grin grin how's @Pweety4me grin
she's fyne naa undecided no be ur lil sis. na me suppose ask u sef grin tongue
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by madlady(f): 9:19pm On May 07, 2010
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by cantell(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2010
ElRazur:

Point of correction, to you it isn't. To me, I am still rolling on the floor laughing.  grin
Bros e no good na. She fit be ur sista na. Na only Baba God sabi tomorrow.
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by damogul: 9:25pm On May 07, 2010
Guys when someone decides to bare her mind on issues bothering them you all should do well to respect it and not make fun of anothers issues. Yours is staring you right in the face. Respect people, respect

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by damogul: 9:27pm On May 07, 2010
The clowns here should refer themselves to the entertainment (jokes) forum
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 9:27pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

"Honey" did you make a mistake grin grin grin, were you inferring something else?

Well, from my observation, it is true. grin

cantell:

Bros e no good na. She fit be your sista na. Na only Baba God sabi tomorrow.

If she is my sister, I will tell her to stop making irrelevant choices or making it hard on herself by having unrealistic choices. smiley

What if the person is not a graduate? Does that mean they cannot be an ideal husband etc? I do not know the OP and am trying not to make her feel bad, it is best to just laugh and enjoy the replies.

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by madlady(f): 10:11pm On May 07, 2010
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by skfa1: 10:16pm On May 07, 2010
*Just strolling* cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 10:17pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

Hmmm,  shocked shocked shocked a very strange thing to say.

Your a smart guy, I am sure you realise all girls are not the same.

To be honest I do not thing her request are excessive, I presume she's a graduate, she's just looking for someone she can relate to.

I am sure you would not marry a girl who you thought was not your equal (what would your friends say tongue)

Finally!

You put all men together saying we are all the same but I am not allowed to do the same abi? grin

Okay o, I hear you jare. I really wish her good luck.
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by madlady(f): 10:27pm On May 07, 2010
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by oyinda3(f): 3:21am On May 15, 2010
gosh isn't this lady concerned about her phone bill!? grin

ElRazur:

Here is the funny bit, I think she's got too much "must have" etc. She reminds me of the African woman from "undercover princess" [Shown on UK tv]

roftlmao yea that's funny.
but if you really look at it though, her must haves are sort of basic requirements (responsible, christian, hardworking etc). they aren't big deals
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Mynd44: 9:39am On May 15, 2010
This is a very nice trend its educational and intresting and wait wrong reply.

This girl, lady actually woman is just the regular shakara person. Can't date him his illeterate he is not this he is that well wait until you start attending the wedding of your agemate's children and i bet u will drop all this stupid QUALIFICTIONS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Serious Nigerian Guy Living In USA. / OKOKO-AGBARA-BADAGRY Area Of Lagos BBM Hook-up / Txt, Mail Pals Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.