Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale (1331 Views)

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale by adomuwiner(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
MY FARM PRODUCT EXPORTING BUSINESS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

I SPECIALIZE IN EXPORTING COCOA, KOLA NUT,
CASHEW NUT, WALNUT, BITTER KOLA, ETC. ALL IN SMALL QUANTITIES LIKE 50KG

You don't need any experience to get started because I'll hold you by hand and show you how it works.

You don't need capital or registration with any exporting council before you get started, I'll show you the way round it.

You don't need several days before you start seeing result cos I'm presenting you my result.

You don't need to start looking for the farm products, they're everywhere here in our fathers land, Nigeria

You don't need to start looking for buyers, I'll take you to them where they are looking for supplier.

All you need is ability to follow simple instruction, that's all.

Before the discovery of crude oil, farm product exporting like cocoa and others are the major source of income in this great nation Nigeria so, you don’t need to be skeptical.

adomu yusuf is my name and you may not know me but i tell you, several people know me that I don't tell people what may work but I tell them what is working and what I'm currently doing myself.

Last year 2011, I told people about my marketing business video, some embraced it and some felt it's one of those lies. Those that embraced it are reaping the financial result now and I can't blame those that didn't embrace it, people lie so much.

I've packaged a manual for you on "HOW TO EXPORT FARM PRODUCTS ABROAD"
get detail below.

www.smallscale-export-import..com
Re: Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale by osarojim: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2012
i want you to use my company to export your produts to differet parts of the world, my company is a clearing and forwarding agent. Links Freight nig ltd.71 stadium road port harcourt. we are in Lagos, China, Londom, South Africa. for more info: call 08055629475, 08068521274 iam looking to hear from you. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Products Marketing Training And Certification / Secret Reveaked On How To Open Paypal Here In Nigeria And Make At Least $100 Dai / Do You Know These Products?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.