Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. (1421 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by concrete: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
http://viewnaija.com/videos.php?sub_section=videos&id=1436

FF to 6:00

the question:

"do you have any plans to do a collaboration with akon or any other international artists" ?

the answer:

"that would be nice. i'm not gonna say anything concrete yet b/c there's so many people i'm trying to work with. until everything is SIGNED and SEALED, i'm not gonna start saying things"
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by playmate(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2007
so ur point is
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by zigbo(f): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
jeez this interview was so annoying, between the interviewer an the interviewee i cant make up my mind on which was most unstandable. "i gat shot mehhn" puhleeze express ur self without sounding like an a**
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by anusule(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2007
jeez!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by mrmetoo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
Lol @ topic

For real for real, thats how you answer a question like that. Obviously he knows what he's doing, he knows what is lined up for him, he knows what stage he has gotten with some of his potential collabos but at the same time he knows anything can go wrong at anytime. Thats a smart person.

@playmate

The point is thats how u answer a question instead of getting too excited like a little kid and running your mouth

@zigbo

He sounds like an ass right? Some of you guys just hate this dude and you guys should just admit it. I saw the same interview and I didn't see or hear in any part of that interview where he was looking nor sounding like an ass. He answered the questions as liberally as they were posed. He's a true naija guy, its so much better than those guys that try to talk with a rubbish accent. He spoke english mixed with broken and slangs. I really don't see anything wrong with that, he's just real and I can see some people can't handle that. The guy possesses so many good qualities that some people can't stand it. No matter the good u do, in fact no matter what u do some people just try to bring the worst out of it.
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by jerrymania(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2007
@ mr me too
true talk. i like the guy even though i was like zigbo in the past. the guy is humble and playful.
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by youngdigi(m): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2007
cool interview, i always say interviews like this are not very easy to handle, random questions from different ppl, cool stuff, i like the way he speaks, he sounds like a real dude
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by zigbo(f): 3:35am On Dec 18, 2007
jerrymania:

@ mr me too
true talk. i like the guy even though i was like zigbo in the past. the guy is humble and playful.

dude u wasnt like me in any way shape form undecided now i want to believe that he has got fans errwhere rite? not everyone understands some of those jibberish ok
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by concrete: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2007
haters will always hate

but had he tried to put on some fake accent, you'd be here saying he's trying to sound like oyinbo or like american

dude can't win

haters will hate

the guy is humble and cool and stays true to all his fans.

at the end of the day, he's still speaking ENGLISH for the most part and people all around the world can still understand him

that's probably WHY he's in such high demand in places like Barbados, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Holland, Germnay and the UK. just a little FYI to let you know that people from all quarters understand him well enough to pay to see him

kiss
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by playmate(f): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2007
@mrmetoo
so dat makes 2face matured,gimme a break.i no wat u're referring 2 bt i wont bring it up cs dis ain't d thread 4 dat.if 2 face said dat it was bcs he wasnt sure bout d collabs hapnin nd he didn't wnt 2 av his hps dashed bt if he had been sure u bet he wuld av hinted us bout it.is it nt 2face?

@concrete
dnt start wit ur 8rs stuff cs some pple dnt 8 him he jst doznt turn dem on like me.
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by eldee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2007
I think 2face needs to polish the interview section of his celebrity status. It's not a big problem though, he still showed that despite his 'not too good' fluency in english, he still showed he was intelligent and got playful in places where he was stuck.
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by mrmetoo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2007
@playmate

What do u mean by "isn't it 2face??" have u ever seen that guy being anything but humble anywhere. At least we all know Akon said it with his mouth he's trying to work something out with 2face, thats enough for him to make noise about but he has decided to still keep it on the low until everything is written in stone. Thats definitely mature and smart
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by tosinadeda: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2007
playmate:

so your point is

dont b a dumb idiot and use ur brains
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by playmate(f): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2007
tosinadeda:

don't b a dumb idiot and use your brains

lol so bcs av got sth goin wit u on anoda thread u come here wit ur wretched self 2 insult me obviously u no get work.well while u get worked up 4 tryin hard 2 get me in ur league of senselessness i'll do my thing. cool

@mrmetoo
i didnt mean anytin by sayin dat.
mr me too:

have u ever seen that guy being anything but humble anywhere.

dnt start tellin me u tink 2face is a saint,gimme a break shocked
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by mrmetoo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2007
ok playmate being humble is diff from being a saint
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by playmate(f): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
being humble is kinda next 2 being a saint nt much difference.
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by tosinadeda: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2007
playmate:

lol so bcs av got sth goin wit u on another thread u come here wit your wretched self 2 insult me obviously u no get work.well while u get worked up 4 tryin hard 2 get me in your league of senselessness i'll do my thing. cool

use ur brains, i commented on ur post on this thread not on another lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by playmate(f): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2007
yeah u did bt u put so much venom in2 it considering d fact that i didn't ovado it,nd stop that bullshit bout me usin my brains when u ve nt even considered using urs.
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by tosinadeda: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2007
sorry grin
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by pheesayor(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2007
all haters bringing an issue meant for another thread to this one should use their brains. They know themselves
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by jejelolatu(f): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
eldee:

I think 2face needs to polish the interview section of his celebrity status. It's not a big problem though, he still showed that despite his 'not too good' fluency in english, he still showed he was intelligent and got playful in places where he was stuck.

see,thats really all that matters,i dnt really care if he speaks good english or not as long as hes making sense and isnt making grammatical errors in phonetics.

that said,i agree that this interview shd serve faze as a lesson in interviews.

tu rocks.
B T W
am geting bored with the guy sef, he should cook sumtin new joooooooo.
when is he dropping a new single?/
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by sect(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
Some people should learn to post wisely,why should someone say faze needs interview lessons for crying out loud,just cos you prefer 2face to faze doesn't mean you'd av to insult faze,besides faze's presentation during interviews is better than that of 2face,so dont talk about who needs interview lessons or not.
Re: New 2face Interview. This Is How You Answer A Pending Konvict Deal Question. by playmate(f): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2007
jejelolatu:

see,thats really all that matters,i dnt really care if he speaks good english or not as long as hes making sense and isnt making grammatical errors in phonetics.

that said,i agree that this interview should serve faze as a lesson in interviews.

tu rocks.
B T W
am geting bored with the guy sef, he should cook sumtin new joooooooo.
when is he dropping a new single?/

dis sucks.so jst bcs of dis interview u dcide 2 insult faze.mind u 2face is much worse wen it comes 2 interviews apart frm his fluency issue nd if u ask me 2face needs lots of lessons in most aspects.

(1) (Reply)

New Jim Iyk Video: Born To Rap Shiit / Asu Ekiye's New Song / 2face Album Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.