Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? (6794 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded / Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? / Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 2:09am On Dec 18, 2007
Are there any former muslims in here? or non practising ones?
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Angybabe(f): 2:56am On Dec 18, 2007
why?
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 18, 2007
I think person wan declare fatwa(for beheading) on them. tongue
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by DisGuy: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2007
whats/who is a non-practising muslim?
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by PTH(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2007
Dis Guy:

whats/who is a non-practising muslim?

a moderate muslim
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by luv2talk(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
This thread is useless,i beg,find another thing to talk about, hmmmm
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by cgift(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2007
luv2talk:

Why do you just conclude that the thread is useless if yiou dont have something up your sleeves? I would have thought that like someone who is seeking for knowledge and enlightenment, you would have craced to ask them how it feels out there other than Islam. wink Probably not of an inquisitive mind I guess grin
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by pilgrim1(f): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2007
Leilah:

Are there any former muslims in here? or non practising ones?

Yup - pilgrim.1 is a former muslimah. . . as well several others. cool

luv2talk:

Lol. . . why is it 'useless'? If na 'former Christian converted to Islam', your body go jump! grin
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2007
Im not practising myself thats why I ask. Are you serious pilgrim? what made you leave islam and why? were you a born muslim?
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by pilgrim1(f): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hi again @Leilah,

Leilah:

I'm not practising myself thats why I ask. Are you serious pilgrim? what made you leave islam and why? were you a born muslim?

1. No offences to your convictions - but may God lead you to His saving truth.

2. Actually, I'm serious.

3. There are a lot of reasons that made me leave Islam. . . until I found saving faith in Jesus Christ. Above all, I would say that God answered the prayers of some Christian friends who had been praying for me for years, despite the fact that they heard me castigate Jesus Christ when debating them, as well as ridicule them with vehemence (it's an Islamic thing)! Today, the same One that I previously rejected is the same that has become my Saviour and only Hope.

Perhaps, another reason that spurred my hunger for the truth in Christianity was discovering two things: (a) the conversion of my Dad who was a staunch Muslim; (b) the fact that many Muslim apologists are not honest when dealing with issues.

The more I tried to seek out "reasons" why Islam must be the 'true' religion, the more I found that many Muslim scholars were deliberately dubious and deceptive in their claims! Eventually, the many questions bothering me were satisfactorily answered in the Bible (especially the basis of redemption for the salvation of one's soul).

4. Yes, I was born into a Muslim family. Fortunately, my parents are not 'hardliners' and gave us (my siblings and I) the freedom to seek answers that would help our convictions (although they early expressed that they hoped we remained Muslims). However, when my Dad found genuine peace in Christ as his personal Saviour. . you can only imagine what followed!

In all, I trust that your convictions will not be based merely on outward religious formalism. It is my genuine hope that you will find answers to the simple question of WHY even the Qur'an named only one person as THE Messiah! That Person is Jesus Christ. May He truly be your Saviour. smiley

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Wordsmith(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ pilgrim,

where've you been all this while, sistah? Them Catholics on board have been heaving a sigh of relief, blood pressure was at an all time low in your absence. . .and John Bunyan has been looking for ya to progress cheesy tongue (get it?). School holdin' ya? Well, gbade's on break. . .dem wan use acada kil me. . .

@ poster,

wasn't a muslim, but my Dad was. His Father (good ol' Gramps RIP, G reppin' for lyfe, Grandpa!) was a muslim. Died in that state. But my Dad converted in his youth, and so did his brothers. . .except one. His reason? I'm not so sure. . .just thought i should share this with you. Holla
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by pilgrim1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2007
@Wordsmith,

Wordsmith:

@ pilgrim,

where've you been all this while, sistah?

Lol. . . the greatest himself! cheesy How bodi? I've been around, but less time to manage affairs and parroting on the Forum. Handle two jobs now since my exams, and m-e-n. . . it hasn't been easy one bit! grin By and by, I sometimes have days off work (like now), and then I can come tease these people and while away some time.

Wordsmith:

Them Catholics on board have been heaving a sigh of relief, blood pressure was at an all time low in your absence. . .and John Bunyan has been looking for ya to progress cheesy tongue (get it?).

Hmm. . . na wah! grin I actually bowed to pressure from my (ex-)Catholic emailers who asked me to hold my peace and not post the deathknell about:

[list](a) the bold statements where the Popes openly said that Catholicism is about the WORSHIP of MARY and far less about Jesus Christ! Initially, I often made reference that Catholics should go and read their archives (as most of these materials are no longer availble on the internet, for some strange reason). I was challenged by several of them. . . until I gave them the references to go read first before I post them. Since that time, John Bunyan don wait for their replies so tey. . .!! I never read from many of them after then, but a few others asked me to NOT post them so that. . . so that Catholics will not forever lose faith altogether! lipsrsealed I simply caved in and obliged them.

(b) the connection between Islam and Catholicism. That one again was skittered by a whole lot of emailers who are in my good books. I made no promises to them, however, and sometime when I'm less busy Nairalanders will read them.[/list]

Well, in all, I just wan relax and don't want to ruffle many Catholic nerves . . until after Christmas! The New Year 2008, Catholics go hear gbe-gben!grin

Wordsmith:

School holdin' ya? Well, gbade's on break. . .them wan use acada kil me. . .

Lol. . . no faint O! To enter school, na stress. . . to graduate nko, na double stress! grin As for me, I don trowey my books for one corner until early next year be dat! Kai. . . Engineering Maths show me pepper!! grin But God dey!

Shalom!
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by pilgrim1(f): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2007
@topic,

Sorry about the above - didn't mean to derail the topic.

Back to discussion. cheesy
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2007
thanks pilgrim thats really interesting. I myself married a catholic man. I was born muslim but left islam about four years ago after an abusive aranged marriage by an imaam. I do believe but I just don't practice and I feel like I just do not have the faith I used to have.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
*****Just passing by.******

Leilah, Good luck

Sad indeed !!!

But don't let some bunch of fools who only read but don't make extra effort
to understand what things are make you go wrong.

But note. The imam was acting on his own rules and not that of Islam.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2007
Yes the imaam was just doing his job and was not his fault or islams fault. I was left with a baby and not a cent and divorced. Even the imaam said I did nothing wrong.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2007
I was divorced on the basis that the brother was not attracted to me.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2007
Too bad, so what are you gonna do now?

What i will just say is.
Fi Amanillah W'ssalaamu'alaykum w rahmatullahi w barakatuh ( May Allah protect
you. May Peace, Mercy & Blessings from Almighty Creator be on you}
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2007
Our faith is something that needs constant renewal, especially living in somewhere that is a very Western environment, it is very easy to lose faith when Islam is not a part of your everyday life, and around you aswell.

To try and renew your faith, get involved with the Islamic community, going to educational lectures, classes or participating in charity events, where you will be given the chance to meet many Muslims like yourself. One's friends are one of the greatest influences on their life, as much as we hate to admit it sometimes, but it is important that we choose our close friends carefully, and only take religious advice and influence from those that are righteous. Its natural, because when your Eman is weak, we need people in our lives that will inspire us and guide us to do what is righteous.

Work on your Eman, make salaat, make dua and do righteous things like giving zakaat and doing good deeds, which will bring you to Allah (swt). If you have doubts, and are confused, you need to get them immediately cleared up, so I advise that you visit someone who is knowledgable on Islam, that will be able to help you.

May Allah (swt) guide you on the straight path.

Ma Salam
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
I do have some questions for you @Poster. You said you were divorced just cause the man no longer found you attractive. Did you not know that under that religion that has always been allowed?? I mean I know of persons who have TEMPORARY wives( I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHAT IT IS CALLED NOW) since it is allowed and divorce has mostly been that way for many. I have, when growing up, witnessed the ease with which it was carried out according to the belief. Were you not aware of all this from time??

I personally have many friends who used to be muslims and when you ask each how they came to change their minds or what it was that made them leave, they would tell you that their search for peace or something else lead them out. Are you sure that in your case, you are just angry for the nothing?? I mean since you say you still believe but are not practising?? I don't know if you get my point here.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by olabowale(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2007
@Leilah  and Pilgrim.1:

I'm not practising myself thats why I ask. Are you serious pilgrim? what made you leave islam and why? were you a born muslim?
: Anyone could convert from one religion, into another. It is not a guarrantee that that a person will die in any particular religion, until death truly overtakes the person. A proof of that is my own mother, who just converted from Christianity, at almost 80 years old to Islam in the past few years. Today, she is preparing to celebrate the Id. Allah is capable to do all things. He sees the heart and the outside is less important regarding piety and God consciousness.

1. No offences to your convictions - but may God lead you to His saving truth.
2. Actually, I'm serious.
3. There are a lot of reasons that made me leave Islam. . . until I found saving faith in Jesus Christ. Above all, I would say that God answered the prayers of some Christian friends who had been praying for me for years, despite the fact that they heard me castigate Jesus Christ when debating them, as well as ridicule them with vehemence (it's an Islamic thing)! Today, the same One that I previously rejected is the same that has become my Saviour and only Hope.
: I pray that God Almighty Allah in His infinite Wisdom do not bring to my life and the lifes of those who truly love Him and seek His Mercy, devils, neither in Jinn or human forms. AsI read the influence of your Christian friends over your conversion, I just could not but relate it to the situation of Abi Talib, the father of Ali and the Uncle of Our beloved Muhammad (as). Abi Talib cared for Muhammad all his life, and at death was asked by his nephew to just say Laa ilaha ilallah, so that Muhammad can used that singular statement to advocate for him, before Allah. Just about the moment he was to say it, Abu Jahal came in, and said to him: Are you going to abandone the religion of your forefathers for the religion of Muhammad? Based on this alone, he refused to say anything, even though he was dying. There was reason for him to refuse, except that God knew his heart, and truth was never in it. God knows the heart of all His creatures.
Perhaps, another reason that spurred my hunger for the truth in Christianity was discovering two things: (a) the conversion of my Dad who was a staunch Muslim; (b) the fact that many Muslim apologists are not honest when dealing with issues.
The more I tried to seek out "reasons" why Islam must be the 'true' religion, the more I found that many Muslim scholars were deliberately dubious and deceptive in their claims! Eventually, the many questions bothering me were satisfactorily answered in the Bible (especially the basis of redemption for the salvation of one's soul).
4. Yes, I was born into a Muslim family. Fortunately, my parents are not 'hardliners' and gave us (my siblings and I) the freedom to seek answers that would help our convictions (although they early expressed that they hoped we remained Muslims). However, when my Dad found genuine peace in Christ as his personal Saviour. . you can only imagine what followed!
: A staunch muslim, though not a hardliner, will not be encouraging any offspring to seek answers that would help in conviction, except that the acutremens are readily in the family enviroment. Othrwise, while independently doing the search, without any guidance, anything could happen. There is no experiment that is performed that there are no intended conclusion. However, within the process of the experiment, there will be inferences and things observed. All of that lead one to a definite conclusion, conciding with the aim of this journey in experimentation. You know that Pilgrim.1. Pilgrim, there are bad muslims. But Islam itself is the best religion for mankind. And I am not a muslim apologist. There is something in Islam I did not like, that is the marriage between cousins. BUt as I look into it, I realise that Adam and his wife were even more than Brother and sister, or father and daughter. They were part of each other, sharing 100% genes. However their children married one anither, of different birth /pregnancy. Then their grand children, as cousins married!

In time brother and sister marriage was cancelled. However, as cousins, it persisted, but no one is forced to do it, just like no one is forced to marry more than one, and there is no forced marriage and divorce is permissable, instead of misery or even worse death. In this cousin marriage, I observe that, we as humanss, have many groups of personalities, from the most shy, introvert to the most outspoken, extrovert. So everyone isgiven a leeway to get a mate that fit their personality. So a shy person may not be able to deal with the personality of an agressive stranger for a spouse. The same way the agressive person wants a stranger, who may even be very exotic, different from his/her own kind. With this finding I became very comfortable with islam.

The religion allows me to be responsible for my own affairs, in the matter of salvation. This is the crock of the matter, Pilgrim. Islam allows me to have a direct one on one relationship with God. I am able to talk to Him and know that my failure or success is directly my responsibility, not that of some person, who has his own affairs to look after. I have in the Qur'an the complete blueprint, the dos and the don't dos of life! There is nothing hidden and everything is made plain. God Almighty challenge us to use our senses and our heart, with the mind and brain to come to proper and measured decision about Him.

In all, I trust that your convictions will not be based merely on outward religious formalism. It is my genuine hope that you will find answers to the simple question of WHY even the Qur'an named only one person as THE Messiah! That Person is Jesus Christ. May He truly be your Saviour.
:The messiah of the Children of Israel only. It has nothing to do with any one outside the house of Jacob. And it ended, immediately Muhammad became the Messenger and Prophet for all mankind!  

(a) the bold statements where the Popes openly said that Catholicism is about the WORSHIP of MARY and far less about Jesus Christ! Initially, I often made reference that Catholics should go and read their archives (as most of these materials are no longer availble on the internet, for some strange reason). I was challenged by several of them. . . until I gave them the references to go read first before I post them. Since that time, John Bunyan don wait for their replies so tey. . .!! I never read from many of them after then, but a few others asked me to NOT post them so that. . . so that Catholics will not forever lose faith altogether!  I simply caved in and obliged them.
: You worship Jesus son of Mary instead of his Creator, His God?

(b) the connection between Islam and Catholicism. That one again was skittered by a whole lot of emailers who are in my good books. I made no promises to them, however, and sometime when I'm less busy Nairalanders will read them.
: Pricee Pilgrim.1, please post it and let me have a go at it. If you are shy about it send it to me directly, you have my email and then I can dialogue with you on it. But I think it is all shakara oloje. Please leave me and Pilgrim alone. She and me know each other, so no problem.

thanks pilgrim thats really interesting. I myself married a catholic man. I was born muslim but left islam about four years ago after an abusive aranged marriage by an imaam. I do believe but I just don't practice and I feel like I just do not have the faith I used to have.
: My sister Leilah, there are peopl who do not know a good thing when they see it. Allah says in the Qur'an about men who leave a woman because of attraction; You dislike a thing that may be good for you? Maybe Allah will bless you by it. (I paraphrase). The point is that you have people who claim to be muslims and know little or nothing about Islam. I was one of them and am not out of the wood yet. However, your condition with the muslim, should not be any reason to abandone a religion that will bring you favor with your Creator. Allah says in Suratul Al Maidah that He completed His favor on mankind, by chosing Islam as the religion for mankind. Anyone who comes with any other religion/way, it will be unacceptable and be rejected, such a person will be among those who are doomed. If I am the only person on earth, who is a muslim, I am in the majority, because God Almighty Allah is on my side!

Yes the imaam was just doing his job and was not his fault or islams fault. I was left with a baby and not a cent and divorced. Even the imaam said I did nothing wrong.  
I was divorced on the basis that the brother was not attracted to me.
: Many muslim marriages hit the rock because of flimsy excuses. Some people are force or presure into a matrimony, for whatever reason. In all of the reasons and ways i can think of, none is islamic, except if one truly goes into marriage and intend to remain in it, till death comes. However, divorce could occur and it is best, if the relationship is unsalvageable. The Prophet (as) says in an authentic hadith that people normally marry for 4 reasons; fame, fortune and family, but the bset reason to marry good and sound faith as in God consciousness and piety. Muslims do not get married for this great reason anymore. Instaed they vault for the esoteric reasons of fame, fortune and family as their top reason and relegate faith to the last or completely unimportant.  Those who have fear of God will do right by others, but the rest may just carry the label  and there is no belief in the heart.

I pray for you Sister Lailah that God give you strength to carry on. But please think about your own soul. Someday, Pilgrim will be bold enough to step back into a faith that will save her from the punishment of God. So I pray for her family as well. I pray for mankind that whosoever has a mustard seed weight of belief inside the muscle with the chest cage, to receive the light of Guidance. You can get my email address from my profile.  

There is no permission for TEMPORARY wife in ISLAM, Kobojunkie. It was disallowed at the same time that eating of horse flesh is disallowed. Thats after the Victory over Makka. There is no greater peace anywhere than in Islam.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2007
Kobojunkie, divorce (talaq) is last resort in islam. jazakhallah khair
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2007
iNterestinG!! Check this out http://www.al-islam.org/al-serat/muta/
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2007
Kobo, thats in the Shia sect. I am sunni. Don't know a whole lot about shia but yes, that is one of the things permitted. Shia's have their own mosques and slightly different opinions which include some innovations like that one.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2007
Well, for the Sunni,  is Talaq,  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_talaq

For the Sunnis, you have this in which case, you still have no reason to be annoyed.

Triple Talaq is a controversial Sunni Islamic procedure whereby a husband can divorce his wife by saying to her "talaq, talaq, talaq" ("I divorce you", three times). It is not used in Shi'a jurisprudence, since they deem the talaq to be a procedure rather than a decision.

Triple talaq is made by saying "talaq, talaq, talaq" when the wife is in the state of purity. No fault needs to be found with the wife for a husband to divorce her and she will have been divorced upon the third time.

One relevant hadith:

Once Rukanah pronounced three divorces against his wife but later he was very sorry for it. When the Prophet asked him, How did you divorce your wife? Rukanah replied that he had pronounced three divorces. The Prophet asked, Did you pronounce it in one sitting? When he said, Yes, the Noble Prophet said, Treat it as one divorce only and if you want you can take your wife back. And Rukanah took his wife back. Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal
A second hadith pertaining to the topic:

Abdullah ibn Abbas reported that the (pronouncement) of three divorces during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger and that of Abu Bakr and two years of the caliphate of Umar (was treated) as one. But Umar ibn al-Khattab said: Verily the people have begun to hasten in the matter in which they are required to observe respite. So if we had imposed this upon them, [it would have deterred them from doing so!] and he imposed it upon them.Sahih Muslim 3491.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 1:59am On Dec 19, 2007
Yeah I know that. I was divorced three times at once. talaq talaq talaq all at the same time grin
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Iman3(m): 2:03am On Dec 19, 2007
@Leilah

Is a man obliged to make the triple talaq in front of witnesses?
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Dec 19, 2007
Leilah:

Yeah I know that. I was divorced three times at once. talaq talaq talaq all at the same time grin

So why are you not practising
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 2:59am On Dec 19, 2007
I - man, generally in Sunni islam no there are no witnesses required. It was pronounced on me via the telephone because my then husband was in USA where he is from he is african american (mother) and a yoruba nigerian (father) who ran off on him so he never got to meet him also.

@Kobo, Oh I'm too tired to go into details now as to why i don't pray. I will be judged on that for myself, same as everything else. basically, I'm just too weak in my faith/iman right nowand I just I can't help it I have tried to pray but I just feel like falling asleep and no matter what I say its the same. (audhu billahi minashaytan nirajeem) cure for anger but still I remain the same.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by Leilah(f): 3:26am On Dec 19, 2007
thanks for the responses all. Barakallah fik mdsocks and olubowale jazakhallah khair.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by olabowale(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2007
@Leilah:
Yeah I know that. I was divorced three times at once. talaq talaq talaq all at the same time
As Salaamualaykum, Sister Leilah. And Id Mubarakah to you nd all. Listen, do you have information of your American Muslim former Husband? The man who talaq thrice and did not know that saying it a trillion times, to end a marriage , is just one single talaq. You have to marry a woman three times, before your sequential marriages and divorces, can be interjected with her marrying somebody else, and they have to consumate and divorce, willingly, before the one how had married and divorce her can ask her for fourth marriage.

Sister, I live in the US. I am well known among NYC Muslim communities, and also in Boston. Maybe, this man, your former husband I can have a word or so with him. Some men victimise women, be they Muslim or not. Unfortunately, alot of Muslims wear the garment of belief only in Salah, and quickly takes it off after it. We are more hypocritical than believers!

However, the termination of this divorce may be a test for you. Please do your best, regardless to get close to Allah. Make Wudu and pray, regardless of the constant distraction of Shaitan. InshaAllah, with your constant observance of Salah and trying to distant yourself from all that is evil and may dim the light of Iman, Allah Subuhanna Watahallah, will strengthen you and make your life easy. maybe, this new Catholic husband that you now have is a way for you to do good, for the pleasure of Allah. The man may become a Muslim, through you.

Allah knows what no creation, including Jesus knows. No one who says that he/she believes will not have some test about faith.
Re: Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? by babs787(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2007
@Leilah

I have been following your posts and can say that I am still very happy for you most importantly you have not been deceived by hot-gospellers. Nobody is perfect, we tend to learn everyday and misconceptions about our religion cause doubt in that religion etc but I am authoritatively telling youu that Islam is a religion that has complete solution to whatever problem you may be facing and only religion that will be accepted on that day.

I purposely browsed and came with these links for you, you may go there and learn about Islam, faith, the trick use by Jinn (demon) to lure people away from the right religion of Islam etc.

Thank God that you are at least a muslim but my own case happened to be the opposite and in order not to waste time, these are the links and you can always go there to learn more about Islam that it is the only religion God will accept on that day. You can always ask the learned muslims in your area if you are having any problem with regards to Islam or probably ask from muslims here through their email addresses.

These are some of the links and do take your time to go through and understand the message.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16387.96.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16387.128.html

on trick use by jinn to deceive people.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16387.96.html

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe / The Beautiful Things Of Easter / Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.