Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe (6780 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
1. Get a job.
2. Ensure you attend work daily.
3. Ensure you do not get sacked.
4. At the end of the month, get your salary.
5. God wants 10%. Just a little something so you'll have insurance for the other 90%.
6. Go and give it to God's Servant. Don't use it for any other purpose, not even if it means helping someone. Obedience is better than charity.
7. Make sure you give him this stipend monthly. He is God's servant. God will repay you.
8. Never ask about what your 10% will be used for. God will communicate that to my servant one on one, jeJETly. You must PAY and not question. Do you think God is a democracy?
9. Now the windows of heaven shall be opened to you. Be blessed.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Going on a break.. tongue bye.
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by finofaya: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
For many years I have been trying to understand how to pay tithe. I read many books, listened to bible jurists, but I have never been blessed with the sort of understanding I received from reading your message. I know and have faith that at the end of this month I will pay my tithe, I will have my testimony. God bless you Sir and give you the grace to continue your good work.

4 Likes

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
i have always fought and faulted tithe paying, i would go to every extent of calling pastors names, but today as i see this tread i can only be sober and from now own i will pay my tithe on EVERY income i get, whether wage or gift, thank you very much sonoflucifer for such enlightenment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by DavidOluyale(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hi sonofsatan.

I have observed your posts on this religion thread so far. I don't know if you are sincerely confused/hurt or you are out to upset people view on God. If you are confused/hurt, I pray you will find answers. But if you are out to upset. Out to turn people away from the true God. Beware !!!!
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2016
finofaya:
For many years I have been trying to understand how to pay tithe. I read many books, listened to bible jurists, but I have never been blessed with the sort of understanding I received from reading your message. I know and have faith that at the end of this month I will pay my tithe, I will have my testimony. God bless you Sir and give you the grace to continue your good work.

Yaksson:
i have always fought and faulted tithe paying, i would go to every extent of calling pastors names, but today as i see this tread i can only be sober and from now own i will pay my tithe on EVERY income i get, whether wage or gift, thank you very much sonoflucifer for such enlightenment.

Be bleSSSSSed my people..

3 Likes

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2016
DavidOluyale:

...but if you are out to upset. Out to turn people away from the true God. Beware !!!!
Beware of? GOD's punishment? grin ;

3 Likes

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by dorox(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Best teaching on tithe that I have seen so far. In nine short simple lines you were able to explain what takes my pastor hours of 'sermonisation' to explain.Think of the wasted hours that could be saved for productive activities if pastors should nail this your brilliant teaching to the entrance of their church for all to see.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
dorox:
Best teaching on tithe that I have seen so far. In nine short simple lines you were able to explain what takes my pastor hours of 'sermonisation' to explain.Think of the wasted hours that could be saved for productive activities if pastors should nail this your brilliant teaching to the entrance of their church for all to see.
We bless the Lord.
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
ha!
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin these tiith good enough lipsrsealed that's all I got ten percent of this grin
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by kuss: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2016
If paying tithes is foolishness then i don't want to be wise

1Corinthians 4:10
We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ

1 Corinthians 1:18
For to those who are perishing the message of the cross is foolishness, but to us who are being saved it is God's power

1 Corinthians 1:25
because God's foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and God's weakness is stronger than human strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
kuss:
If paying tithes is foolishness then i don't want to be wise
God bless you Brother. May wisdom be far away from you.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Ranchhoddas: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hilarious response.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by lastmessenger: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
i wish i can see this guy in real life. meanwhile stop joking with spiritual things.
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by urahara(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
grin
sonOfLucifer:
Loooooooooooooooooooool you are too funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by JackBizzle: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Be bleSSSSSed my people..

Just like your serpentine father (lucifer), you hiss out the word "bleSSSSed". SSSSnake

Or maybe you meant "ble$$$$ed" in terms of money realised from tithing!

1 Like

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
JackBizzle:

Just like your serpentine father (lucifer), you hiss out the word "bleSSSSed". SSSSnake!
Heehe. Parseltongue.
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol.....
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by JackBizzle: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Heehe. Parseltongue.

Hmmm.......house of slytherin

3 Likes

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thoniameek:
Lol.....
Thonniiaa!!! how body? kiss
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Thonniiaa!!! how body? kiss

coole!

1 Like

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
lastmessenger:
i wish i can see this guy in real life.
For what? sad

meanwhile stop joking with spiritual things.
I can't. They are hilarious. Sometimes, I read them and I wonder where the writers fot their weed from... must have been smoking some good shhiiiiit back in the days. For every Bible verse that makes no sense to you, just insert a blunt into the picture. This gave me a new perspective on the Book of Revelations. For all we know, that Book is the chronicle of a man's 'high' when he tripped on some mushrooms after being marooned on an island. Definitely, he wasn't sane. Hungry and alone with no female(or male) to climb on, nigga started seeing crazy shit. Look at how much detail goes into his visions..
John saw the beast "rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." (Revelation 13:1) The beast was like a leopard, with feet like the feet of a bear, and had a mouth like a lion.
grin grin grin oh gawd.. grin and Christians say evolution is not true. grin angry

7 Likes

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thoniameek:

coole!
Miss your contributions. lipsrsealed
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Miss your contributions. lipsrsealed

.... And I see your trouble lipsrsealed
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thoniameek:

.... And I see your trouble lipsrsealed
wink true son of my father.
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

wink true son of my father.

cry
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Image123(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
This guy misses 'religion' like kilode, as they say. The hungers of the heart are palpable.
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nmeri17: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
urahara:

grin
Loooooooooooooooooooool you are too funny
+100

1 Like

Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Ruman(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
@op what you should know is God exist, go and study other religion scripture, may be you will find hinduism interest to follow
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ruman:
@op what you should know is God exist, go and study other religion scripture, may be you will find hinduism interest to follow
Lol. The cows turned me off. Can't worship I eat.

Lalasticlala, what will it take to get a Satanic thread on frontpage. One for the year. I go tell Satan to bless you with better Jezebel.
Re: The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Hehehehehe. All these athiests. Na when death come dem go sabi. Trust me, every knee will bow! And you are right. True Christians don't live in a democracy. We are part of a monarchy. Best believe that cool. Where my fellow kings at? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail / What's Your Favorite Offering Song / Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.