Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 (25250 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers / Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by barryj1: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2012
madridsta007:

What did your Koran say? I thot it said you should love your neighbours, or something like that? If you go against your Koran and your allah, and hence kill other people, surely it will be in order for others to go against their religion and protect themselves by fighting back? Boko Haram will say they fight for their god and for their religion. To be fair, when you fight for your god, allah, don't you think as a 'god', he should be able to fight for himself? Think, mate.

What is good for the geese is good for the gander.
When they say they have a "god"why can't the god fight for himself.it means the god is deff and dump.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Dee60: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2012
Let us work for peace and pray for peace and not sound the emblems of war. War does no one any good. GEJ needs to stop this travelling charade and face the situation in the country. He needs to dump his advisers and find truthful men who will work for peace. The new NSA has failed from start apparently by promising to stop BH bombs before ramaddan. It has even increased during ramaddan! what's up?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by brownlord: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2012
ifihearam:

You don't seem to understand the problem the government is facing,how do they find them outbut wait oooo,every now and then the SSS parades suspected members of bh are they saying they've not gotten any concrete information out of them as to their whereabout? These security forces tire me sef ooo.

And you really believe the SSS ever paraded any bh members, okay if they did, where they investigated, if they where what was the outcome, and what has the information extracted from them been used for? Our governemt are fooling the entire 160 million if we are still upto
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by brownlord: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2012
Benissues: Dis is so pathetic....i weep 4 my dear country ''NIGERIA''.........though we all rant n chant here......bt,i ask ''what is d way out of dis poisonous 'argaraga' called boko haram''.......its time we decide d way forward!........nw dat our govt is helpless n hapless regarding dis situation!.....i call on the US n UN 2 help us out!....am stil crying 4 dis dastard act committed by dis morons who claims 2 b fighting 4 a god who cannot fight 4 himself.......my heart goes 2 families whose broda or sista was a victim of dis seplei hocus!!!

and why you bring US and U.N into this? Nigeria is not big enough to govern itself my friend?, please dont derail this thread
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by brownlord: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2012
francisca5: We are waiting for BH to confirm any knock-out in south south. It will be soup for all northerner here

stop making noise my friend, okene share boundary with edo state if am not mistaking, only a coward will wait for a fight to get to his own house before making preparation
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by xcuggsm(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2012
I can Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ that the new NSA is already making an impact!
BH is being more daring and is definitely pushing southwards!
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Afam4eva(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2012
I'm not sure the chickens that are killed every Christmas are up to the number of human beings that have lost their lives to the decay that has married this nation. It's sickening that people keep getting killed like chickens and no one seems to have a solution, yet some people are sitting tight in their variuous positions. Why are heads not rolling for crying out loud?
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2012
1supremo: Islam has proved itself as Satan's most effectual Weapon of Mass Destruction(WMD). It is SATAN'S GREATEST INVENTION fed to minds with intrinsic evil proclivities for self-destruction.
However, to all islamists who already are feeling the guilt and emptiness of their deeds, you are not beyond redemption. JESUS SAVES!

I refuse to agree with you my brother. Islam as a religion with excellent decorum. I have many genuine Muslim friends and you need to see how they comport themselves. Islam is a religion of peace but these set of people are acting on their own and has no affiliation to Islam as a religion.

Nevertheless i pray that GOD will help this country out of the mess we find ourselves.

And to my Muslim brothers,let me use this medium to beg.Please believe JESUS died as opposed by the teachings of the Qur'an that says Jesus did not die but was taking up by GOD.

Yes he was taking up but that was after he died and rose. The alejonah Quran and prophet Mohamed spoke about(SAW) can only be inherited if you believe that Jesus the son of GOD(not biological son) died for you to save you from sin and accept him as your Savior, you will enjoy alejonah forever. Please don't be among those who will know the truth about Jesus after death which will be too late by them.

I pray once again that the peace of GOD should reign in our Nation and no war will break out in JESUS name.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by shineeye1: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2012
brownlord: All of you keep making noise and nothing to show for it, NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS, including me, we are too afraid we dont want to die at the end the same death come meet us at our hiding place, boko haram are spreading their wings across the 4 corners of the country, yet all we can do is come on Nairaland and rant like dogs without action anytime there is misharp, is it not obvious the govt. is not ready to do anythin abt this situation and we have to do sometin abt this before few wipe the whole nation? we have an unserious govt. did i read on news that the fed. govt, said they not aware of the autonomy decleared by ogoni? yet they where aware if the sermon preached in a small church of tunde bakare, i pitty the useless citizen of this country that cannot do anything about their situation other than mere talk

I do not see how acknowledging that you are a fool is helping the situation. However, the present wake up call is loud enough to raise even the dead from slumber. I call on leadership of Christian organization to immediately post bids for massive importation of hand ammunitions to be freely distributed to Christians in distressed communities in Nigeria. LET US SEE THE JUPITER THAT WILL ARREST THEM FOR DOING THAT. ENOUGH OF RHETORICS!
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by gajike: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2012
I HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM HOME DUE TO ARMED ROBBERS ATTACK TWICE IN 2MONTH.I DONT THINK I CAN STAND THAT AK47 POINTED AT ME AGAIN. ITS REALLY SCARY.THEY SAID THEY ARE STILL COMING BACK AFTER THEY FINISH THEIR LOOT. BECAUSE THEY ARE JOBLESS AND THEY HAVE TO MAKE END MEET BY ALL MEANS.THEY SAID THIS TO MY FACE. THEY EVEN APOLOGIZE FOR DISTURBING ME--- FROM SOUTH WEST.

IN THE SOUTH SOUTH-- I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LIVES IN PORTHARCOURT AND HAS RELOCATED TO USA DUE TO TREAT AND KIDNAPPING ATTACKS THEY ENCOUNTERED. THEIR CHILDREN VOW NEVER TO COME BACK.

IN THE NORTH IF YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, YOU CANNOT SAY YOU WILL LEAVE TO SEE THE EVENING DUE TO BOKO HARAM ATTACK.

IN CONCLUSION NO WHERE IS SAVE IN NIGERIA AGAIN AND ITS BECOMING WORST EVERYDAY. LET NIGERIA GOVT. RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGES OF INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY. FORGET ABOUT BOKO OR HARAM. ENI KAN LOMON.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by airfinance(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2012
Smallville4live:

what gives you the impression that boy that shoot those people at the cinema was a christian? Please get your facts right before making any comment. Please go and read about the boy again.
And did you see the last video the boko haram made. What do you make of it? Warning GEJ to resign and convert to islam. Huh!
He guy that did it is. If only you are more current when it comes to international happenings.what yu failed to understnd is. Someone might be a christian or muslim by name or birth. But by heart or faith he is not ok not everybody that carries christian or muslims names are chriatians. And muslims rrespectively. On the issue of the vidoe asking jonathan to resign or convert to muslim is just a ethnica and political ways of askiNg him to resign. Therby hidding under the disguise of Islam. Yu shld have asked why was that not happening during OBJ tenure. Use your tongue to count your teeth broda. By now you shld have known the motive behind that. If only you listen to ATIku in there last PDP convention.
Smallville4live:

what gives you the impression that boy that shoot those people at the cinema was a christian? Please get your facts right before making any comment. Please go and read about the boy again.
And did you see the last video the boko haram made. What do you make of it? Warning GEJ to resign and convert to islam. Huh!
He guy that did it is. If only you are more current when it comes to international happenings.what yu failed to understnd is. Someone might be a christian or muslim by name or birth. But by heart or faith he is not ok not everybody that carries christian or muslims names are chriatians. And muslims rrespectively. On the issue of the vidoe asking jonathan to resign or convert to muslim is just a ethnica and political ways of askiNg him to resign. Therby hidding under the disguise of Islam. Yu shld have asked why was that not happening during OBJ tenure. Use your tongue to count your teeth broda. By now you shld have known the motive behind that. If only you listen to ATIku in there last PDP convention.
Smallville4live:

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Obinoscopy(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2012
This just confirms my fears that this BokoHaram stuff will spread like a virus to other parts of the country.

This is terrible. God should come to aid, else this country will end up in another civil war
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Dawdy(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2012
This is very sad! Islam doesn't allow any 1 to take innocent souls, pls people, stop saying what you know not.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by kingsolve(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2012
Hmmm........,
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2012
But i keep wondering,is it impossible to divide this country peacefully and let everyone be? after-all GOD has divided us into three by himself using river Niger and river Benue. Na wa o.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Fornorth(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2012
barry j:
When they say they have a "god"why can't the god fight for himself.it means the god is deff and dump.
why dont you sit at home and aks jeasus or what ever idol that you are worshiping to supply you with what ever you need directly to your bed since you bleave he is not deaf and dump.FILTHY BASTARD ANIMAL
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by rawtruth(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2012
Starlett: Also just heard it on Channels TV 10 PM news. Awful.

And in the same broadcast, an M.U.M.U like George Akume would say that BH is not a terrorist organization!

SMH
The likes of George Akume will never learn from history. His people, the Tivs, have more than any other tribe in the north suffered marginalisation in the hands of the "Almighty" Caliphate for refusing to bow to 'Allah'. Yet, he (Akume) continues to play 'boy boy', clearly for his selfish interest. Even David Mark whose people, the Idomas, have been enjoying the the Caliphate's divide and rule fall-outs, through favoured federal employments, has seen the handwriting on the wall; his comment about boko haram which drew the ire of many prominent muslim leaders from the north shows he is no longer at ease with the core-north and its contraptions. Akume and his likes are alone in their hallucinations, the average Tiv persons remain wary of these jihadists whom their ancestors chased away with poison-tip arrows around Doma and Keana towards Keffi, where they crossed the River Niger and captured Idah; accounting for why boko haram has found Kogi a fertile breeding ground.

Boko haram is an extension of the terror that Othman Danfodio brought into Nigeria in 1804.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2012
I think it's high time we all went back home and defend our territory with whatever means at our disposal either physical or spiritual. Thank God i'm on my way to the villa so,i'll use the opportunity and orientate my people to be at alert should these BEASTS come around. I weep for the north bitterly coz their region is at the verge of collapsing
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Clemzy16(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2012
May God Help Us!
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by kay2000(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2012
Okene is just a stone throw from Ukpilla in Edo State. Ukpilla is predominantly an Islamic community. our security forces should be proactive in preventing an occurence in Edo State and other States in the South South. There is no doubt that in every Islamic community, there is an agent of BH or its apologist. Southerners make una Shine una eyes well well. Report every suspicious individuals or group around your environment. May the souls of the departed RIP. Amen.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by emmalinks: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2012
God have mercy on us for we have sinned against you and against humanity.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by jude33084(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2012
Dawdy: This is very sad! Islam doesn't allow any 1 to take innocent souls, pls people, stop saying what you know not.

Bros pls direct ♈☺uЯ preaching t̶̲̥̅̊o τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ right people(BH)
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by otokx(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2012
So they have finally reached Kogi state?
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by isquar3d3(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2012
kogi state? Dese guys r gradually cming. I hv neva been 1 2 openly lambast d president bt ths is bcming serious. Kogi is practically in d south gv or take! GEJ do somethng! Ths is WAR!! May d souls of d worshippers RIP.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Pethan: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2012
Precious in the sight of the lord is the dead of his saints. May the souls of the departed rest in the bosom of our lord and saviour jesus christ.

Rest in peace till we meet to part no more

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2012
Senseless killings would sadly continue as long as there would always be people susceptible to this terrible Islamic doctrine of killing in whatever name. Secondly, we have a president that does not care/is sterile and impotent. Third, we have a north that is a haven for these criminals. Fourth, Nigerians are poor at intelligence gathering/vigilance. Fifth, Northern/Islamic leaders like Buhari, El-Rufai, Sulthan, IBB, Bakare, would chose to turn the blind eye and say it was Christians that killed other Christians.

As long as the above remain true, expect no end to killings.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by mymen(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2012
Boko Haramist have come to stay. I think we are in offside position if we're still waiting Jonathan and co. to come to our rescue. It is now left for us to watch and guide our territory.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2012
amosy007: Seriously i tink boko issue is getting outa hand and its gradually moving west..
Boko haram started in maidiguri like child play, nw its northern affair and its gradually moving kogi. Once dey gain enough ground in kogi they will move gradually to kwara since deir are large numbers muslims in that area too... May be dis country really needs to break rightnw before it gets uglier than this

In the case of kwara, i don't think breaking Nigeria will help that much. With whom will Kwarans pitch their tent?......remember they have an Emir, so thinks could get ugly.

If Kwara opts for joining the south west, with the large Fulani population there it would be easy for the bokites to blend in and continue apace with their quest of wiping out all christians and enthroning a sharia compliant state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by omonikiba(f): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2012
I was actually happy when they announce their fast, I was like oh we won't hear of bomb blast again, for a month and hope when the fasting is over they would have been changed!!!!! I realy weep for this happenings, can anyone fight for God as they think? If the muhammed is mighty enough then let him fighr for himself, but rather I see it an the devil using them and they puting up a flimpsy reason for their killings. Oh Lord have mercy on Nigeria, have mercy on its inhabitants, have mercy on us Lord. Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria, oh thou Nigeria, spew out all your haters and spoilers today. Amen.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Ufeolorun(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2012
Okene ke?
This rag tag,not up -to-scratch bastards enliven by a failed and incorrigibly clueless presidency are getting closer and warmer.
Sw need to be swift,decisive and brutal in its response to any unnecessary attempt at shedding of innocent blood.
The federal government must also be seen as a collaborator because of the shocking free hand this rag tag, poorly trained Osama bin laden copycats has been given
This is a fight for our life,society and a well funded vigilante group that would later morph into a regional police would be in order.
I can flipping decide to worship my sneakers that should be my freaking business- kokojabele.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by trekkie: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2012
my condolences go to the families of the slain
my sympathies to them and to their g.s pastor Kumuyi
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by buJu234: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2012
its coming gradually to the SW;SS;SE...

it has jst arrived at middle bert; sorry it has past middle bert on its way down south...

4rm NE ( Borno); NW (sokoto); N central (Kaduna) to middle bert ( JOS; Abuja) now alittle bit below middle bert (OKENE).

So where do u think its going to.... south....

I am talking abt the BH boys/religious Islamists.....

Until we arise and fight no one will fight 4 us...

have u heard abt bomb again in Kaduna south because they resisted the Devil via physical fight and the
Devil flee from them ok...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Assembly Clerk, Cashier Arrested / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.