Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC (25191 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup / 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by bolaayenimo: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pioneer national chairman of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and former chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Rufai Hanga, on Friday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos state governor and APC national leader, is suffering silently within the party.

Hanga, who disclosed to DAILY INDEPENDENT that he has resigned his membership of the party, also said Tinubu is still standing strong today despite all the humiliation he has suffered in the APC because he is ‘super-human’.

He said an ordinary person would have collapsed long ago if faced with the kind of treatment meted to Tinubu in the party.

Also speaking on why he dumped the APC, Hanga said there is no way the APC will survive an implosion in the coming days with the various cracks and divisions in the party.

“You don’t abandon a house you built but there are times when you have to abandon it. When you build a house and the house is cracking and you did everything to amend it but all your efforts are futile. When you see it collapsing on you, what do you do? Will you wait for it to collapse on you?

“No sane person will wait for the house to collapse on him, you will run away. That is what I have done by dumping the APC. I walked away from the party because I know the house is collapsing and I don’t want it to collapse on me.

“All this while, we did our best to mend all the cracks but unfortunately, I think it is not amendable. Nobody can remedy what is happening in APC now. There are people in the party who have suffered in the party and laboured financially even more than me. If they can be suffering like this under APC, then who else is spared?

“Look at how Asiwaju Tinubu is suffering in APC silently. He is completely sidelined. Just because the man is a super-human that is why he is still standing. If he were an ordinary human being, he would have collapsed. He has really endured a lot. That is why he is overcoming so many things. So, if people like Tinubu can be going through suffering despite his role in the formation of APC, who am I?”

“That is why I decided to walk away because with the way things are going, there is no way the party will survive. How many cracks are there now in the party? How many factions are there now? We have about three to four factions and it is next to an impossibility to bring them together.”
https://independent.ng/tinubu-completely-sidelined-suffering-silently-in-apc-senator-hanga/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by headSmasher: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tinubu is not complaining, he is strategizing, who are the people mourning when he is dancing

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Abfinest007(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Beware of the

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Abdul05: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
I know tinubu's a man of good will grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Ogbuefi2020: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Buhari will destroy APC before leaving office

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by yorubarere: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
They know he is a strongman, that is why they want to hijack the party for themselves. Awon werey. Forgetting that Tinubu is not a guy you can sly, even the opposition feared him when they were in power.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Tolexander: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Another traffic generating news

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by FarahAideed: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tinubu suffering and smiling in APC

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Buhari is an awful politician who has destroyed the APC and the hardwork of many dedicated and loyal Party men and leaders.

He does not give a toss about political processes and political entities like Parties, caucuses etal.

He is the type who arrogantly views political Parties as a means to an end for him and his interest.

We will see how this will pan out because it is Buhari's interest that will suffer the most if APC implodes through his divisive actions in the Party over the years.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by ThatFairGuy: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
God is his strength.
There are lot of wisdom in silence

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

“Look at how Asiwaju Tinubu is suffering in APC silently. He is completely sidelined. Just because the man is a super-human that is why he is still standing. If he were an ordinary human being, he would have collapsed. He has really endured a lot. That is why he is overcoming so many things. So, if people like Tinubu can be going through suffering despite his role in the formation of APC, who am I?”

Nobody is in doubt about the hurdles before Tinubu as far as APC is concerned. The challenges are there and we are aware. The lack of challenges in not what makes a man but his ability to stand strong and overcome the challenges.

The most important point in the outburst of the former Senator is the fact that Tinubu is still standing and overcoming his traducers.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

Unlike sentimental folks who will start throwing tantrums, and rolling on the floor pathetically , Tinubu is intelligent enough to know there will be life after Buhari.

Abacha was once feared as a dictator who was larger than life. Yet Nigeria and Tinubu moved on from him. Buhari has approximately 17 months to be President officially. The clock is ticking.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sideline ki you there. Instead of talking how ordinary Nigerians are sidelined, you are talking of how looters are sidelined.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
How is it the business of PDP and IPOB?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by mrvitalis(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oga please close your mouth na ..we know na

Do you want igbos to laugh at us ?

Let's suffer in silence please

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by omenkaLives(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

Unlike sentimental folks who will start throwing tantrums, and rolling on the floor pathetically , Tinubu is intelligent enough to know there will be life after Buhari.

Abacha was once feared as a dictator who was larger than life. Yet Nigeria and Tinubu moved on from him. Buhari has approximately 17 months to be President officially. The clock is ticking.
Exactly. No one has weathered the kind of political storm Tinubu has in his political career, and he does so in utter silence.

Imagine what he went through under pdp in the hands of Obj. Couple of years without a penny from the federal purse, and a "forced" alliance between some of his lieutenants and Obj/PDP in 2003 which resulted in the decimation and near total take over of his political Empire.

Gentleman didn't throw in the towel, neither did he run around town with a bullhorn screaming blue murder. Rather, he silently went back to the drawing board, picked up the pieces of what was left of his political strength, rebuilt the opposition, routing the ruling party in an entire region in what could be termed a political revolutionin the West, and ultimately clinched the most prized political asset for his party- the presidency.

Tinubu is a legend in his own right, but I don't expect "those people" to acknowledge that.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:
They know he is a strongman, that is why they want to hijack the party for themselves. Awon werey. Forgetting that Tinubu is not a guy you can sly, even the opposition feared him when they were in power.

Buhari is the father of APC , he decides what happens

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:
Oga please close your mouth na ..we know na

Do you want igbos to laugh at us ?

Let's suffer in silence please

grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by TooMuchStuff: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Suffer not a witch to LIVE. Says the Holy Book.

Tinubu is naturally meant to be suffering man in the hands of Fulanis. He's an irredeemable political Slave.

We in South are waiting for the Premium Tears Ahead for the most notorious Sell-Out in Chief

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:
Buhari is an awful politician who has destroyed the APC and the hardwork of many dedicated and loyal Party men and leaders.

He does not give a toss about political processes and political entities like Parties, caucuses etal.

He is the type who arrogantly views political Parties as a means to an end for him and his interest.

We will see how this will pan out because it is Buhari's interest that will suffer the most if APC implodes through his divisive actions in the Party over the years.

Wailing wailler

So is Tinubu no more your master strategist ? grin

Una think sey dis is Lagos politics grin

22 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by yorubarere: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You will choke on your hate bro cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:

You will chock on your hate bro cheesy

I told you that Tinubu will be so disgraced before 2023 but you called me IPob

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by duro4chang(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
'Super human' that clause is very strong.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by yorubarere: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I told you that Tinubu will be so disgraced before 2023 but you called me IPob
You see, you finally mentioned Tinubu cheesy

I bet you will hang if that becomes the CinC come 2023

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
omenkaLives:
Exactly. No one has weathered the kind of political storm Tinubu has in his political career, and he does so in utter silence.

Imagine what he went through under pdp in the hands of Obj. Gentleman didn't throw in the towel, but rather silently rebuilt the opposition, routing the ruling party in an entire region, and ultimately clinching the most prized political asset for his party- the presidency.

Tinubu is a legend in his own right, but I don't expect "those people" to acknowledge that.

Lol. That's why they will suck at politics eternally like the Vitalis or Livinus chap yapping above like a deranged chihuahua thinking he is mocking Yorubas.

Tinubu understands power and all its facets of application far better than the IBB, OBJ, Atiku and Buharis of the world ever will.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are so unintelligent. So dense, you even miss what is so very obvious.

I'd like to believe you are 10 years old, as excuse for your extremely slow reasoning, otherwise I shudder to think I am talking to a grown adult.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

You are so unintelligent. So dense, you even miss what is so very obvious.

I'd like to believe you are 10 years old, as excuse for your extremely slow reasoning, otherwise I shudder to think I am talking to a grown adult.
I love to see you cry you Tinubu ass licker

Cry boy cry

Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Tinubuadvocate: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
This one is crying because no appointment yet.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:

You see, you finally mentioned Tinubu cheesy

I bet you will hang if that becomes the CinC come 2023

CnC of Lagos agberos

Baba go and sit down grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This one is crying because no appointment yet.

He's crying for Tinubu

17 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Asgard73: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin

Who cares... they feel say if they comot Gej .. them go loot unlootable.. then steal President through backdoor

E backfired... Gej Dey ball with mama peace.. money dem no see.. Na to they loot Yorubaland mean mean while them Dey hail Tinubu grin

Una never see anything...

So Oga why you no dey with Tinubu built party.. you even Dey run leave am with all his suffering

By November 22 Na only Tinubu and Apc go remain for apc

12 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Tinubuadvocate: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
He is crying for fake Jews in order to mock their enemy Tinubu .
PrinceOfLagos:

He's crying for Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike / Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed / Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.