Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Man I'm Tired! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man I'm Tired! (1446 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex / I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man I'm Tired! by ab1x: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2012
A man was sick and tired of going to work everyday while his wife stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through, so he prayed: "Dear Lord: I go to work everyday and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. Amen." God in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke ad a woman.- He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches, drove them to school, came home and picked up the dry cleaning, took it to the cleaners and stopped at the bank to make a deposit, went grocery shopping, then drove home to put away the groceries, paid the bills and balanced the check book. He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog. Then it was already 1PM and he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, dust, sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into argument with them on the way home. Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their homework, then set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing. At 4:30, he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper. After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded laundry, bathed the kids and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. he was exhausted and though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint. The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said: "Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, oh! oh! please, let us trade back." The Lord in his infinite wisdom, replied: "My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. You'll just have to wait nine months though. You got pregnant last night. grin

Moral of the lesson is that men always appreciate your wife and be contended with what you do.

1 Like

Re: Man I'm Tired! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2012
Nice post making a lot of sense. For once I never underestimated the hard work of a Woman. I always appreciate my sweet mother for her hard work and advise in navigating the Family to the right part! I just want to use this medium to appreciate all the Women/Mothers in the house, may God bless you all.
Re: Man I'm Tired! by floranbee1(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2012
2goodbobo: Nice post making a lot of sense. For once I never underestimated the hard work of a Woman. I always appreciate my sweet mother for her hard work and advise in navigating the Family to the right part! I just want to use this medium to appreciate all the Women/Mothers in the house, may God bless you all.
Nice post,i love it.i hope men read dis nd learn to appreciate there wives at all times
Re: Man I'm Tired! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
Awon ke? Dey are so proud to read or admit it
Re: Man I'm Tired! by ab1x: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
@kulyie: y would they be proud to do so ?
Re: Man I'm Tired! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
What's dere to admit??
Some of doz duties are done once in a week..
Besidez all diz ladies wey dey shine eyes.. Dey just sit and watch dstv all day.... While d house help works her brains out.
Re: Man I'm Tired! by safeact(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2012
Very touching! Women dey try wella. What a woman can do, a man can not do even half an not complain, though domestically!
Re: Man I'm Tired! by ab1x: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2012
@Imanuelle: weather they are done once in a week or twice in a week alas we still need to appreciate and love 'em for their effort. How many of the so called ladies have house help? what is their ratio compare to those that do not have? the fact is most ladies do not have house help.
Re: Man I'm Tired! by uyogabie(f): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2012
ab1x: A man was sick and tired of going to work everyday while his wife stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through, so he prayed: "Dear Lord: I go to work everyday and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. Amen." God in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke ad a woman.- He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches, drove them to school, came home and picked up the dry cleaning, took it to the cleaners and stopped at the bank to make a deposit, went grocery shopping, then drove home to put away the groceries, paid the bills and balanced the check book. He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog. Then it was already 1PM and he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, dust, sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into argument with them on the way home. Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their homework, then set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing. At 4:30, he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper. After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded laundry, bathed the kids and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. he was exhausted and though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint. The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said: "Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, oh! oh! please, let us trade back." The Lord in his infinite wisdom, replied: "My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. You'll just have to wait nine months though. You got pregnant last night. grin

Moral of the lesson is that men always appreciate your wife and be contended with what you do.
.Lol at the story,he ain't seen nothing!By the time goes through morning sickness and all the pregnancy troubles to labor and Child Birth,he 'll never again envy a woman.Nice story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Motherhood ... / Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? / Why Are Nigerian Women Afraid To Drive On Nigeria Highways?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.