Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,543 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex (37639 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by pentag0nal: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2015
I am planning to settle down soon. I have a very close friend who is a handsome guy and very nice and caring. he is married and from all I see, he is having a good marriage. He confided in me recently that the major problem he is having with his wife is that almost every night when he approaches her for sex, she would say that she is so tired and had a stressful day. undecided

This my friend is a very religious guy and does not want to cheat on his wife because of the fear of God. The problem now is that he is so sex starved and at the point of getting a girl friend. cry cry cry

Please house, what advise do you have for this guy and many good men that find themselves in such a situation. You don't want to cheat on your wife but she continues to deny you sex with excuses. How do you cope knowing fully well that your body is yearning for this thing and you need it. cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Mustack: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2015
let me pick up my pen before I start commenting.

8 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Huffington: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Pray grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
She needs to reduce her workrate and also needs to understand that theirs a huge difference between family and work.....it's important to play her role as a wife,am not saying she should be turned into a sex machine but u have to give-in to ur husband demands attimes

33 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by slap1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
The guy should let her know that her actions could mean something bad for their married life.

26 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by pentag0nal: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Huffington:
Pray grin grin

Will that take away the guy's konji or what?

22 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by seangy4konji: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oma ga oooo...

End time wives...

Make am understand oo make you legooo...

If you go knack outside na she go first tell everybody say u be cheater...

Did she think all she came to do is cook,clean the house and work?

some women no gree collect better home training before them do husbands house.

47 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by pentag0nal: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is not the first time I will be hearing something like this, women in the house, we need you to explain to us here. Why is it that you don't want your man to cheat on you but you continue to deny him action?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Hermanie(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
I don comment
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
liar, hypocrite, if it was your friend would you even care to use your MB to post this nonsense undecided

click like if you believe that the Op is the one that is sex starved angry

#I hate this sad

*pisses on thread*

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Tuntheycr7: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is becoming ramparts these days...

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
The act of these wives is becoming too much these days... I would advice you let her see you with ladies... Take your time and look for ladies that have such time... exchange calls with them before bedtime and make sure you look for ones that can call you. Keep late night at times to spend some time with them and I believe after you have devoted your time to this for like two weeks with vivid evidences from your end (and make no advance towards her please), she will think twice about it.

And if she persists after three weeks, delve further... meaning it is now left for you to decide as you are left facing the wall...

REMEMBER: Adultery is a grave SIN.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by yorex2011: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is quite strong
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Misogynist2014(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Take a second wife.

26 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by AmakaDNB(f): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
hmm
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by iykedare(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
your wife thinks that she is the only woman that has puossy,prove her wrong.
Get her a rival.

15 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by miccheck58: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sorry. Your wife is pounding yam outside, hence the tiredness at home. You know yam - pounding drains the energy especially when the pestle is heavy and the yam is rocky.... #OkBye

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by tociano009(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Then what is the essence of Marriage

7 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Gbolask24(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ahaaa so bad, and later she will be shouting and crying.... "Honey... WHy dd u do this to me despite my love for you"

Must See!!! Top 20 Most Curvy/Endowed African Celebrities Of 2015 | PHOTOS>>http://bwgist.com/celebrities/must-see-top-20-curvyendowed-african-celebrities-2015-photos/

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Thermythorpe(f): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
. Your friends problem is now something to be discussed on NL abi Issorait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Sarimah(f): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
he should talk to her

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by yuzedo: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP bro did his two hand amputated? undecided anyway he neeeed to higher a sweet big-boobsie ice-cream lap house-made from Akwa-iBUM dat wear waste-bead + ankle chain. is devil dat will convince d wive to do her job. angry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by iiichidodo: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op bro can he wear red bra and pant?..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Enegod(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Go up behind her when she is washing dishes, grab her, throw her a** on the
counter and screw her Or somethin like that.grin.. sex must not always be in the bed room or at night undecided

36 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by kachnov(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sometimes women drive their husbands into the arms of other women.
Dude if that persist,you both should go for counselling ,where a more matured mind will make her see the gravity of her actions ,unless she's getting it elsewhere she's supposed to change.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by samx4real(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Let him always give her a quicky na or approach her wen she wake up!

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by iykedare(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
sex no longer appeal to her,she has had enough in her runs days.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
GET HER A COUNSELLOR OR A PSYCHOLOGIST

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Joel3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
the truth is the girl is no longer attracted to the guy. If she does she will have time to please him.

15 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Slimmos(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
divorce her.. infact divorce na oyinbo slangs... my bro pursue her, tell her make her pack her load comot

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing / See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.