Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? (6153 Views)

Recent Photos Of Man With Butt Implants / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection / Any Women Suffering From Irregular Periods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Hello gurlssmiley

I just started this training yesterday, again. I startet before as well, and could see differences, but stopped.. tongue
Now, yesterday I started up again, and have taken pictures of my before-butt, and I am gonna take pics every week to see difference.
Any women want to join??

This is the program:

If anyone else want to follow, I will put out my before pics later todaysmiley

The first video is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews

Sooo..who is with me?
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2SC3RhjqQ&feature=relmfu

Since I am on day 2, this is the one I will do in about five min..
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
None?

1 Like

Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
LMAO.

i want to keep my booty big as it is but firm it up a bit. wink
it's just that im just too lazy to partake in this! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
Haha, I found out it was too strict for me as well, but I am using something else now. Every two days I do a 15min butt/thighs-program, and also try to do some for the belly and arms.
I found a different one for the butt, and it HURTS the day after.

And I see resultswink MY butt is more bouncy, and I look even more good in some of my clothes than before. I am gonna get my hubby going DAAAAAAMN when he sees me againwink

1 Like

Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by laurend1985(f): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2SC3RhjqQ&feature=relmfu

Since I am on day 2, this is the one I will do in about five min..

I will join you but I'm doing nowloss How to get a bigger but one day and I will do the butt bible the other day.
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah: Haha, I found out it was too strict for me as well, but I am using something else now. Every two days I do a 15min butt/thighs-program, and also try to do some for the belly and arms.
I found a different one for the butt, and it HURTS the day after.

And I see resultswink MY butt is more bouncy, and I look even more good in some of my clothes than before. I am gonna get my hubby going DAAAAAAMN when he sees me againwink

i feel you.
as i said i want to tone my body (face-cheeks really, arms, thighs, belly, legs; etc)
but i want my bootay to still be bouncy. grin

i am afraid i will lose that if i firm it up. and sister, you have a very good shape.
if your hubby ain't going "daaaaaamn" now, he's tripping!! wink
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2012
laurend1985:

I will join you but I'm doing nowloss How to get a bigger but one day and I will do the butt bible the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLEFB5EAE57017A78D&feature=player_detailpage&v=MFlH8XJsF7Y

I changed to doing this every two dayssmiley It seems easy, but damn.
I also do squats, crunches and push-ups.
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
*Kails*:

i feel you.
as i said i want to tone my body (face-cheeks really, arms, thighs, belly, legs; etc)
but i want my bootay to still be bouncy. grin

i am afraid i will lose that if i firm it up. and sister, you have a very good shape.
if your hubby ain't going "daaaaaamn" now, he's tripping!! wink

I really dont want to loose my butt either..lol! I like the size of it. Or bigger, even. Bigger is betterwink

And; aaaaw..thank youwink
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by laurend1985(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Doing this in two hours, day one.

2 Likes

Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 14, 2012
JallowBah:

I really dont want to loose my butt either..lol! I like the size of it. Or bigger, even. Bigger is betterwink

And; aaaaw..thank youwink

Bigger sure is better cool
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2012
Any updates? cheesy grin
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2012
*Kails*:
Any updates? cheesy grin

I`ll be doing mines todaysmiley I can also post an update on my measurements. I aint scurred.

1 Like

Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Chest: 102cm/ 40,2 inches
Waist: 85,5 cm / 33,7 inches
A*s : 118,8cm / 46,8 inches

There you go.
Since I started almost two months ago, I have gone up 1cm around the chest, and lost 2,5cm on the waist, and lost about 1cm on the a*s.
But, I feel much different. I used to have a job where I used my body much for 8hours every day, and started training at home when I got a new job, which don`t give me much physical work.
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by laurend1985(f): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Doing this tomorrow
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sis have you started/completed it yet?
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by laurend1985(f): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
*Kails*:
Sis have you started/completed it yet?

I finished level one. Where can I find level two?
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2012
laurend1985:

I have no idea. lol.
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Jallowbalde: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2012
laurend1985:

With butt bible, or the other one?

Butt bible is on youtube, just search for butt bible lever 2smiley
The other one dont seem to have a level 2, but I have used some of Buffy the body`s videos.
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
JallowBah: Chest: 102cm/ 40,2 inches
Waist: 85,5 cm / 33,7 inches
A*s : 118,8cm / 46,8 inches

There you go.
Since I started almost two months ago, I have gone up 1cm around the chest, and lost 2,5cm on the waist, and lost about 1cm on the a*s.
But, I feel much different. I used to have a job where I used my body much for 8hours every day, and started training at home when I got a new job, which don`t give me much physical work.

Jallow have you continued since last posting on here?
if so how is it going? smiley

i'm about to head down the gymn..i'll play some of the vids you recommended!! smiley
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2013
Omg, I actually have, but I forgot about this..lol.

Been slacking of thew last few weeks, though, moving and all.
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bumped.

I have been losing crazy weight in the last few months naturally
due to my change in diet and taking walks. Now what i am going to do is take it up a knotch and do some extreme work out routines. Im gonna take a body shot TODAY and in 6 weeks will take another and post them. But jallow i want u to do the same lol. C'mon dont deny me this time. sad

Speaking of which its work out time...right now cheesy
Re: Any Women Want To Join Me On A 6 Week Butt Bible- Program? by JallowBah(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Haha. I had too much stress going for some time, but started back up again around three weeks back. Doing 30-days squat challenge, I am at 190 squats as of today, the ending point is 250 smiley I am also doing what they have named peeing dog ( loool! ), and some ab-excersizes; laying flat on my back, both legs straight up, and lowering one leg all the way down at the time.

I also try to take ten minute yogas every second day, but it depends on the mood.

I see a clear difference, even the hubby mentioned my bum is going up and my belly down wink

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help On Virginal Discharge Of My Girlfriend / New Deadly STD Called Sex superbug / Enugu Requires N500Million To Tackle HIV And Aids In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.