Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal (9300 Views)

Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal / Santi Cazorla And Eden Hazard Who Is A Better Player / Arsenal FC Signed Santi Cazorla, Winger,from Malaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal by 1025: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Adufaye: Beta dan hazard n kagawa...tru talk

if u join pele, maradonna, ronaldinho and messi together, as long as na arsenal sign the boy, he is better than them all. all arsenal players are the best just that they hate trophies. in fact, arsenal players are a group of anti trophy players.
Re: Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal by Adufaye(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
1025:

if u join pele, maradonna, ronaldinho and messi together, as long as na arsenal sign the boy, he is better than them all. all arsenal players are the best just that they hate trophies. in fact, arsenal players are a group of anti trophy players.
do u tink trophy is football? Or na only arsenal dey play d competition! Choi
Re: Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal by 1025: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Adufaye: do u tink trophy is football? Or na only arsenal dey play d competition! Choi

hahahahahahahaha mamamamamamamamama kakakakakakakaka wakakakakwkaakamamd akanagdmsoejrn. this is laughing is japanese language. in fact, you have just won for yourself the man of the moment for asking the question of our time.
in answer to ur question, trophy is not football rather football is tossing the ball around the field without ambition. uncle, when u are playing football without scoring, you are like a barren woman that can sleep with all the men in the world with nothing to show for it.
the main objective of every team is to win by scoring more goals and denying their opponents scoring opportunities and at the end of the dey you will use an open bus(like chelsea) to parade your trophies. thanking/rejoicing with ur supporters and showing the world how you went, sent and then conquered. at the end of every tournament, those with the trophy(birmingham) will dance on the podium while those without trophy(arsenal) will leave the seen unnoticed.
uncle, pls for the sake of our unborn children, i am praying for u that u will not run in vain at the end of every race. it does not matter if u say amen to that prayer or not because it is done.
i was listening to a commentator one day in a game between arsenal and chelsea. ball possession as usual was like 65-35 (u and i know who gets what among them in that. but all of sudden, a long pass was thrown to Drogba who touched the first and second with his second touch. the commentator said, AS USUAL, ARSENAL IS DOING THE PLAYING WHILE CHELSEA IS DOING THE SCORING. i want to pray for u again. you shall not do the playing for others to do the scoring. go and sin no more. it is well with u.
Re: Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal by harryobas: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
1025:

hahahahahahahaha mamamamamamamamama kakakakakakakaka wakakakakwkaakamamd akanagdmsoejrn. this is laughing is japanese language. in fact, you have just won for yourself the man of the moment for asking the question of our time.
in answer to ur question, trophy is not football rather football is tossing the ball around the field without ambition. uncle, when u are playing football without scoring, you are like a barren woman that can sleep with all the men in the world with nothing to show for it.
the main objective of every team is to win by scoring more goals and denying their opponents scoring opportunities and at the end of the dey you will use an open bus(like chelsea) to parade your trophies. thanking/rejoicing with ur supporters and showing the world how you went, sent and then conquered. at the end of every tournament, those with the trophy(birmingham) will dance on the podium while those without trophy(arsenal) will leave the seen unnoticed.
uncle, pls for the sake of our unborn children, i am praying for u that u will not run in vain at the end of every race. it does not matter if u say amen to that prayer or not because it is done.
i was listening to a commentator one day in a game between arsenal and chelsea. ball possession as usual was like 65-35 (u and i know who gets what among them in that. but all of sudden, a long pass was thrown to Drogba who touched the first and second with his second touch. the commentator said, AS USUAL, ARSENAL IS DOING THE PLAYING WHILE CHELSEA IS DOING THE SCORING. i want to pray for u again. you shall not do the playing for others to do the scoring. go and sin no more. it is well with u.

Talking gibberish again without making any sense.
Re: Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal by Adufaye(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
1025:

if realy trophy is footbal....den RVP wuld hv quit playin 4 his country holland,even lampard n j.terry wuld hv quit playin 4 england....footbal is game of luck,evry team hv his time n yr,jst like wen arsenal did unbeatin...!
Re: Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal by 1025: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2012
Adufaye: if realy trophy is footbal....den RVP wuld hv quit playin 4 his country holland,even lampard n j.terry wuld hv quit playin 4 england....footbal is game of luck,evry team hv his time n yr,jst like wen arsenal did unbeatin...!

hahahahahahahhah,bababababababababa, sasasasasasasasasasaaaa. game of luck? and you don't believe those that invest more are getting more of the lucks? listen brother, before the coming of roman, chelsea were not all that lucky. now the coming of the abu dhabi billionaires is bringing luck to man city. very soon, psg will become lucky. pls tell ur arsenal to spend and become lucky. you don't expect to be selling ur best players at the end of every season and still wait for luck and lucky to come ur ways.

harryobas:

Talking gibberish again without making any sense.

how will i make sense when all u do is sleep and wake up smoking? very soon, u will be a permanent resident of yaba mental rehad if you don't stay away from ganja.
Re: Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal by Adufaye(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
If u no lyk d way ma club run tinz abeg cal d mangement nd telme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona Today At 4:15pm / Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 0) On 16th Of December 2017 / 10 Players Who Look Older Than Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.