Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Kind Of Phone Do I Get? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Phone Do I Get? (920 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Phone Do I Get? by Jabia(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hi there,
I currently use a Nokia E5. I use my phone to surf the net, edit and view office documents, take pictures and listen to music (entertain myself...lol) and, recently, view ebooks (epub files).
My E5s' small screen (320/240 pixels) and fixed focus camera is a major challenge however and so i want to get another device.
What phone would you suggest i get? I need something that wouldn't cost more than #40k and i'm not so particular about if it's new or used at that price. I'm also quite open as to the choice of OS, please justify why that OS would be a good choice though.
My Main Constraints:
1. Affordable internet access.
2. Flexible OS with good & varied app support.
3. At least Average battery life.
4. Should not cost more than #40k.
5. Good camera and screen resolution.
6. QWERTY keypad Preferable.
kindly state the phone specs if possible and any other information that would be helpful in making a choice.
Cheers!

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do I Get? by Jabia(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Come on guys, i really need advice ASAP! I'm not getting any feedback and thats kin of a letdown. Looking forward to a reply from someone.
Thanks y'all...

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help Me Unlock My ZTE V970 Smartphone. / How Do You Use Your Phone? / The Crew Free Download Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.