Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. (7195 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by DennisBrown(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
5 Year Old Girl Gave
Birth To A Baby
Boy.
Search for "Naija Mega Gist" page on your facebook SEARCH BOX and click LIKE to view the full story...it's so amazing!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Caseless: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
I cant stop wondering! How did it happen? Who is her husband or who impregnated her? D bobi neva comot wel, wetin d baby go com suck na? U sure say dis no b SCAM? I'm cryin and wailing!
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Wonderdee(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
The girl won learn how the mother take bring her come dis world grin
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
If it's a true account, then Chinua Achebe's THINGS FALL APART comes to mind.
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2012
It is medically imposible because her womb is stil growin,much less accomodate a baby.her vagina is too tiny for a baby to pass tru.its obviously photo shop and a lie
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Olamyjuwon(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2012
cheesy[color=#000000][/color]Wonderful Shall never End
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by MeganLeigh(f): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2012
Wow...but people love putting crap up on the net
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by blank(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2012
kulyie: It is medically imposible because her womb is stil growin,much less accomodate a baby.her vagina is too tiny for a baby to pass tru.its obviously photo shop and a lie

Why do you like posting nonsense? How can you sit on your bed and post thrash? What research have you done to verify or disprove this post? Is it possible for people to be 30years and to never have ovulated? Why do you think it is impossible for a person to start her ovulation early?

Just do a little research on the internet and you will discover a wealth of information. There are anomalies that exist in the world and she was one of them. No one knows who impregnated her though her father was a prime suspect.
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2012
@ blank y are u sounding like an illiterate,can a 5yr old menstate in d 1st place,am sure u must have been one of d people who blived dat a baby was born with a quoran in his hands when d daft story was goin about in and out of nairaland.smh.illiteracy,ignorance,inability to think rationally and superstion is highly disgusting
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by blank(f): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2012
kulyie: @ blank y are u sounding like an illiterate,can a 5yr old menstate in d 1st place,am sure u must have been one of d people who blived dat a baby was born with a quoran in his hands when d daft story was goin about in and out of nairaland.smh.illiteracy,ignorance,inability to think rationally and superstion is highly disgusting

Smh at you. So you alone in your wisdom, know better than the scientists that studied her. This did not happen in Nigeria were there are no records. All you need to do is a little research. I am not saying her case is normal but it is an anomaly that actually happened and has been verified. It goes against conventional wisdom but it did happen and like i said before, it is an anomaly.

I am tempted to attach a scientific workpaper on it but that will be indulging your laziness. Do some research or wallow in your ignorance. The choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by mskata(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2012
This stuff happened in 1939, why are we jes hearing about it naw

Myt be true sha
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by ayobase(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
mskata: This stuff happened in 1939, why are we jes hearing about it naw

Myt be true sha

The pix said more.....
Will be browsing it later!
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Old story in medical circles.

She refused to divulge the name of the father.

Strange thing tho, they lived 'normal lives'.
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ blank please do me a favour by shutin d fk up.........thank u
Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by blank(f): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
kulyie: @ blank please do me a favour by shutin d fk up.........thank u

I am not surprised. Ignorance is bliss.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by joaoche(f): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2012
kulyie: @ blank please do me a favour by shutin d fk up.........thank u
your comments are really embarrasing , it shows your low level of education, to prevent any other form of showing so much ignorance......do a little bit of research before you comment or even say anything!

And going so low as to insult is just really pathetic!

@blank, you answered kulyie with maturity

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by buddymate: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
This actually is medically impossible as her uterine muscles cannot hold more than d vacuum left there. @ this age her ovaries are under-developed and can't do anything.she shld be in ICU of a hospital by now cos her muscles would have ripped everywhere and she would be bleeding internally long before now.
This girl has another internal problem or the pix has been photoshopped undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Growing So Fast - Pics / Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook / My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.