Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody (3239 Views)

If You Are Smart Enter And Solve This Riddle. / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Brain Twisting Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by ismokeweed1(f): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2012
Its a four letter word that makes people bounce and jump up and down in excitement while mumbling sweet nothings to each other.

It Starts with 'F' and ends with 'K', what is it?

He he he

INHALING & EXHALING
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Conner44: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2012
This girl you are a f00l. It is written above that there should be no more intimate jokes here
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Chokolee(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2012
Lord have mercy
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by engrtee(f): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2012
Conner44: This girl you are a f00l. It is written above that there should be no more intimate jokes here

d answer to d ridle is not what u tink
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by basher(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2012
Lemme light up a big one and think about this one.
***a few puffs later***
Who cares cool
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by ismokeweed1(f): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Conner44: This girl you are a f00l. It is written above that there should be no more intimate jokes here

Chill out dude, you really sound stiff this nice breezy day. Look, just stroll out to your neighbourhood joint and find a 'dopeman' to fix some weed in between your lips okay

basher: Lemme light up a big one and think about this one.
***a few puffs later***
Who cares cool

I guess you were puffing on a cigarette, if not you would have known that the answer to my riddle is 'FUNK' and its a kind of music we rock to
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Murphy7h4: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Well
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by basher(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

I guess you were puffing on a cigarette, if not you would have known that the answer to my riddle is 'FUNK' and its a kind of music we rock to

Only people smoking cigarettes will have the time to whisper "sweet nothings" while bumping to bass thumping F*U*N*K wink

Now, he's certainly on it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9IuItsLzuc
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Miss I-smoke-weed

u are a disgrace to your self shocked shocked shocked

keep smoking weed because i dont think any rehab enter go accept you
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by basher(m): 12:44am On Aug 09, 2012
~vicky~:
Miss I-smoke-weed

What a silly thing to say.
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2012
E be like say na konji dey worry dis poster undecided
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by ismokeweed1(f): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
~vicky~:
Miss I-smoke-weed

Do I sense a hint of jealousy in your tone ? Yep, I do ;p

Don't hate me cos I'm always under the influence and obviously more fun than you are

Dull girl
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by ismokeweed1(f): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
fluid26: E be like say na konji dey worry dis poster undecided

So from your very many years of experience you decided to make a guess diagnosis of my condition? Because you always act this way when konji worries you does not mean its the same with me.

Go out and get a girl dude, its too. Bad thst you won't find one as swaggalicious as me
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
choi! O boi see barca! O gial! I no mind o...grin
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by ismokeweed1(f): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
yeah you wish dude
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
seriously, indulge me! cheesy
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by bashydemy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
What joke section turning into? some girls wey just dey grow breast self go just come here yarn nonsense oga ooo
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by ismokeweed1(f): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
bashy_demy: What joke section turning into? some girls wey just dey grow breast self go just come here yarn nonsense oga ooo

yeah dude. i totally agree with you. can you imagine a human being telling me that 'i am a disgrace to blah . . . blah . . . blah' just because i decided to play a riddles game in here

sheesh!!

she is really lucky i cant get to meet her cos i would have burnt another hole in between her 'holes' with the other end of my weed

@fluid : i might just consider a 1 on 1 with you. but that is only IF YOU SMOKE WEED smiley
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2012
No lele! cheesy
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Murphy7h4: 1:59am On Aug 10, 2012
Good job!
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

Do I sense a hint of jealousy in your tone ? Yep, I do ;p

Don't hate me cos I'm always under the influence and obviously more fun than you are

Dull girl

i-smoke-weed:

yeah dude. i totally agree with you. can you imagine a human being telling me that 'i am a disgrace to blah . . . blah . . . blah' just because i decided to play a riddles game in here

sheesh!!

she is really lucky i cant get to meet her cos i would have burnt another hole in between her 'holes' with the other end of my weed

@fluid : i might just consider a 1 on 1 with you. but that is only IF YOU SMOKE WEED smiley

shut that hole on your face undecided undecided
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by ismokeweed1(f): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2012
^^ for you . . ? GLADLY!

But seriously, don't hate me ok
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
^^ for you . . ? GLADLY!

But seriously, don't hate me ok

i dont hate ok....

how re u doing?
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by ismokeweed1(f): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2012
I'm aiight. Just got up and about to start another controversial riddles thread

Hope you would play nice this time?

Remember I'm still INHALING & EXHALING
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

go girl am on it.....cheers

of course i wud play nice cool cool cool
Re: Get 'high' And Solve My Riddles Everybody by Chokolee(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

Lol...were u comot from sef? See ya mouth were u dey use smoke..abi na nose u sey use ni
i-smoke-weed:

....^^ na where dey confuse me be dis. Through nose??

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between The Police And A Young Boy. / Nemesis: Caught On Camera- Irunooboo Stealing Olajumoke's Paw Paw / How I Lost My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.