Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Jokes/motivation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes/motivation (809 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes/motivation by pendusky(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Once upon a time...
A very wealthy man who had only one daughter did his best to give her the best training he could ever give. When the daughter was up to the age of marriage, he sent news around town that all the eligible young men should come to compete in a test which would determine who was fit to marry his daughter. On that set day, all
the able-bodied young men
came out. Some came with paper and biro & others with cutlasses & swords. The rich man took them to his swimming pool & addressed the men: “ Any of u who can swim from one end of this swimming pool to the other would marry my daughter. In addition, I‘ll give him15 million
naira, a car and a house so they can start life well. I shall be
waiting to meet my son-in-law at the other side. Good luck!”

part 2.
As d young men, all very
excited at d prospect of winning
started taking off their shirts, an
arranged helicopter came over d
pool & dropped snakes & crocodiles into d pool.
Immediately all the men turned
back & started wearing their
cloths. Disappointed, some of
them said let d man marry his
daughter,I can't enjoy d prize wen i die o...All of a sudden, they heard a splash in d pool. Everybody watched in amazement as 1 gentleman struggled his way across, avoiding d snakes & crocodiles. Finally, he made it to d other side. The rich man could not believe it. He asked d young man to name anything he wanted but d man was still panting uncontrollably. Finally, he got himself & made a request saying ” pls some1 should show me d I.D.1.0.T
that pushed me inside this pool”..lolz....

What's there to learn from the story? U don’t know what u r capable of doing, until u r PUSHED!!. U can still make d most
out of d rest of d YEAR. See u at d
other side of the swimming pool.
God bless u. Pendusky!

(1) (Reply)

The Divorce / Promo! Load 200 Naira Credit And Win A Country / Solve The Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.