Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State (2085 Views)

Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / I Need Driver Software For Mt6225 Chinese Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2012
Fellow Nlanders, please i need the address of the Chinese phone repairers at Saka Tinubu,Lagos State. They moved n i cant locate their new store, please if u ve any idea, tell me . Thank you
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2012
guys please help!!! I need the address... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
You are bound to find some @ the computer village or Gsm village, have you tried either?
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yes I have, cant seem to find any. They used to stay in Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, n they moved now i dnt know their current location
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by dragnet: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2012
is it Gaoxinqi ?
.....why are you searching for 'em ?
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by kross01(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2012
@ op; they moved to ikeja, think somwhere around opebi or so. but call them on this number 08033301313, they'll gladly direct you to their work place. Hope that helped
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by Murphy7h4: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2012
kross_01: @ op; they moved to ikeja, think somewhere around opebi or so. but call them on this number 08033301313, they'll gladly direct you to their work place. Hope that helped

Thank you verrry much. I really appreciate it.
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2012
kross_01: @ op; they moved to ikeja, think somwhere around opebi or so. but call them on this number 08033301313, they'll gladly direct you to their work place. Hope that helped

I kalled the number u gave me and was told that they dont repair fones. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by dragnet: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2012
joanana:

I kalled the number u gave me and was told that they dont repair fones. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
are u searching for gaoxinqi?
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2012
dragnet:
are u searching for gaoxinqi?

I dnt know there names but i know there od store/shop at saka tinubu. There were two Chinese guys. I tool my cousin's HTC , they changed the screen. so i want to repair my Samsung galaxy s2, i rather give them to repair thant try with other repairers.
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by kross01(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
joanana:

@joanana i knw d pple u r referng to very well, they worked on my N97 wen they wia @ saka tinubu very close to slot. D last time i went there to fix d same phone late last year i realised they've moved but was lucky to get that number from the person who told me they moved to ikeja.i called that number & they directed me 2 the address @ ikeja(a brown old duplex on ur right just nt too sure of d strt name). Except maybe they have stopped repairing phones of recent.
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by kross01(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
[quote author=dragnet]
are u searching for gaoxinqi?[/quote
i believe that is one of their products name, guess they have gaoxinqi inverter or sumtyn, but they do house two chinese guys that do fone repairs as well.
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
kross_01:
@joanana i knw d pple u r referng to very well, they worked on my N97 wen they wia @ saka tinubu very close to slot. D last time i went there to fix d same phone late last year i realised they've moved but was lucky to get that number from the person who told me they moved to ikeja.i called that number & they directed me 2 the address @ ikeja(a brown old duplex on ur right just nt too sure of d strt name). Except maybe they have stopped repairing phones of recent.

Exactly, their shop is beside slot at saka tinubu, I will really appreciate it please if u can get the street add.
Thank you
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by kross01(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
@joanana really wish i can b of more assistance 2 u ryt nw but that phone number is all i have as link with them. Except maybe if sum1 else wit beta info cmes arnd hia(d building wasnt even marked as of then so i don't even know if okada pple myt b of help in locating d venue)
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by dragnet: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
joanana:

I dnt know there names but i know there od store/shop at saka tinubu. There were two Chinese guys. I tool my cousin's HTC , they changed the screen. so i want to repair my Samsung galaxy s2, i rather give them to repair thant try with other repairers.
that should be Gaoxinqi... I once saw them at computer village around binitie hotel, not sure if they are still around.... Try the opebi office at 100 opebi road..towards the end of opebi..to the right after you leave the link bridge.
So if I could fix it, which I can ..you wont hand it to me?...mMm
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by lynxnoon(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
dragnet:
that should be Gaoxinqi... I once saw them at computer village around binitie hotel, not sure if they are still around.... Try the opebi office at 100 opebi road..towards the end of opebi..to the right after you leave the link bridge.
So if I could fix it, which I can ..you wont hand it to me?...mMm
Sorry but they aint there any more . . .was there a few months ago and saw the place under renovation . . .well except they came back after the renovation which is highly unlikely.

@joanna
ur new fone is bad again?
what happened? or is it the former one u complained abt?
well since u no want mk we naija boys chop small of ur money na chinko guys u wan give . . lol
anyhw hola wen u can
cheers
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
lynxnoon:
Sorry but they aint there any more . . .was there a few months ago and saw the place under renovation . . .well except they came back after the renovation which is highly unlikely.

@joanna
ur new fone is bad again?
what happened? or is it the former one u complained abt?
well since u no want mk we naija boys chop small of ur money na chinko guys u wan give . . lol
anyhw hola wen u can
cheers

Its the former one, those 'chiko' guys as u kall am i believe say them go fit the fone , as for naija guys i dnt want someone that will use my fone to learn at the end of the day will not fix it or even make the the situation worse. I was told that i need to jgag the fone ( force download mode on it, which requires that i will open the fone n connect wires to it) this i believe any naija guy that will do it, knows his onions verrrrrry well) wink you dig!!!
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by lynxnoon(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
joanana:

Its the former one, those 'chiko' guys as u kall am i believe say them go fit the fone , as for naija guys i dnt want someone that will use my fone to learn at the end of the day will not fix it or even make the the situation worse. I was told that i need to jgag the fone ( force download mode on it, which requires that i will open the fone n connect wires to it) this i believe any naija guy that will do it, knows his onions verrrrrry well) wink you dig!!!
YEAH
for sure i can vouch for those guys . . . . they r very good at what dey do
just saying . .if u dnt get to contact dem nko?
lol
well i used to hv one of dia fone numbers . . .not sure i do anymore
will chek and get back to u . . . but cnt promise anytin sha
cheers
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by dragnet: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2012
joanana:

and who says they dont uh ?
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2012
dragnet:
and who says they dont uh ?

If you know a verry good repairer, please send me his address. thanks
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by dragnet: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
joanana:

If you know a verry good repairer, please send me his address. thanks
mMm...what exactly is wrong with the phone ?
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by joanana(f): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
dragnet:
mMm...what exactly is wrong with the phone ?

Like i said in the other treads, my phone (Samsung galaxy s2 at&t ) went off while i was transferring movies from my laptop to the phone n it was on flight mode when it happen..The phone became very hot, though there was light on the icons( home button, call button etc). I unplug the phone from the laptop n removed the battery fix it n tried putting it on... till today, it refuse to come on BUT when i put it on n leave it, the phone again becomes Hot!! very Hot. so what is wrong with my baby embarassed
Re: Please I Need The Address Of The Chinese Phone Repairers In Lagos State by ebenz1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello guys.......Does anyone know where i can fix my "Bluboo Dual" phone. The navigational keys are no more responding, even the screen area just above the navigational keys does not respond again too.
I will appreciate any suggestion. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About 4G Technology And Mobitel? Read On To Find Out !!! / Amazing Doogee Dagger Dg550 With 13.0mp,gesture Sensing, Otg, Hdmi, Wifi Display / Please How Can I Download Whatsapp Plus On My Tecno A7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.