Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Beware Of Illegal Deduction Of MTN On Recharges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Illegal Deduction Of MTN On Recharges (695 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? / How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Illegal Deduction Of MTN On Recharges by dammy1985: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2012
I am not a type that like subscribing for any news on MTN network still #120 is being deducted from my account each time I recharge. Their customer care representatives told me they don't know the reason for the deduction. MY ADVISE FOR ANY ONE IN MY SHOE IS TO GET A NEW PHONE FOR ANOTHER NETWORK TO MAKE CALLS AND ONLY USE MTN TO RECIEVE CALLS

(1) (Reply)

The Jury Reached A Verdict In Apple Vs. Samsung Case / A Big Thank You To Glo For Refunding My 1.500 For Unsuccessful Bis Subscription / Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Officially Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.