Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction (46131 Views)

MTN And ETISALAT Internet DATA Recharge / What Is Really The Motive Behind Etisalat Internet Data Speed Throttling? / As An Etisalat Internet Subscriber U Should Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2011
Due to the way people are reacting to this daily deductions from etisalat, i have decided to post about how to opt out of this service. If you are one of the customers that have your airtime being deducted daily for 10mb or weekly for 25mb and you are tired of this unwilling deductions, learn how to cancel it here.
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by Funkymallam(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
To canceal, dial *229*0#
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by eherbal(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
Thanks very much!those scam artist have been ripping me off for days now,and a call to their useless customer care has been VERY FRUITLESSgrin
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by zaidon: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2011
i ve been trying the code for the past four day but it keep telling me operation failed try again later
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by Olaryeankarh(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2011
@Zaidon, just keep trying it cos it happened to me also or send stop to 229

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by ajealadick(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2011
Thanks, I just did that, but my android recieves emailks and facebook without credit on phone.
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by steaming(f): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2012
@ OP, thanks alot, God bless you for sharing!
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by steaming(f): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2012
@ OP, thanks alot, God bless you for sharing!
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by tunnex190: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
I tried both times without numbers and the result was 'Sorry, the operation failed. Please try again later. Thank you.
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by OputaEucharia(f): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Thanks a lot, it has been giving my friend issues but is like you will be a saviour
Re: How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction by Idomak(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2013
@ƒųŋķķymālām, ţђāŋķş! įţ stops d shit bįg time tongue

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.