Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims (15352 Views)

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) / Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car / Kogi State Governor Wear Full Body Armour To Visit Bomb Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by mkmyers45(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Won't stop a professional sniper from taking his head off....then you may ask.. what of a bomb?

1 Like

Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by itiswell1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
The guy no even fit wear am under his agbada
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by abyte: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Obascoetubi: i think he had juju bullet proof, in is boday, pretended that, he don't involve in juju thing, did u know that, he used many human flesh as rituals, during election campaign?

... And we just lost the last shred of common sense on this topic. shocked

Were you there? Did you organize the human sacrifice for him? Any of your peeps missing?

1 Like

Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by deols(f): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
he isnt allowed 2 die but every other person is? o ga o

1 Like

Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by cbjonstage(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
we no get leaders again!!!! why is he protecting himself when his security guards meant to protect him did not wear bullet-proof vest, *damn* him
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by na2day(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
The issue is not wearing the vest, he ought to have been advised to wear it surreptitiously under his agbada!
By wearing it openly, he is sending these wrong signals:
1. Any killer should target the head since, the body is protected
2. "I can protect myself, why y'all should go to hell"
3. He is afraid to die
4. His security advisers are all idiots
5. He is affirming that his state is not safe.
All these are the wrong kind of signals to send to the terrorists, in short he is saying "Boko Haram is having the upper hand!" angry

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Onoru1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
ladyspiky: Kai! Nigeria! Where are we going? This is not funny at all.

Thank you for your understanding, I don't know some people mentality of thinking is very LOW
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by aieromon(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Better to be prepared than sorry. The governor is entitled to visit the victims in an armored tank if he so desires.

He has so much money to loot and less time now that the ''terrorists'' have set up a hotspot in his backyard.
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by begwong: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
So him ma no want the 77 reserve virgins yet grin grin
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
life_style: What about the head ? undecided
no mind the murrafucker!! He would have worn a helmet! He forgot that his brain could splash out from his skull wen a bomb goes off! I guess we should start wearing bullet proofs too since nigeria isn't safe. undecided
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
And he fills bullet to his Head cant kill him, bushman
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by greatgod2012(f): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
can u pple see why keep on hailing dis xtry.................
Once again

Naija, i hail thee.
If dis type of thing can be happening n my dis 'honourable' xtry then, i have to hail again.
Our governor wada, una welidone ooooo.
Naija, i hail thee
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hoii: Cant stop laffin, dis country is a big joke

Lmaoo SMH
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by ogazi007(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
That was a bomb proof...lol
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by alaoeri: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
cheesy grin no blame the guy oh BH can do & undo afterall ωε all saw what happens τ̲̅ȍ a senator in jos. Then the question is if those at the helm of affairs are afraid like this then what's is the faith of ordinary citizens? What's a fail nation.
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Okijajuju1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Somebody should have told him that Bullet Proof Vest can stop RPG rounds and Bombs o...
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Revolva(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
@poster pleade its gun shot victims ok not bomb blast - na wa oo this exageration about bomb blast don too much it was only a gun shot incidence - like american school kids do just like the batman dark knight shot something like dat not a boko haram blast ok
Dis ebira people are very violent in the state and some stupid religious fanatic have sponsored some aimless youth there to carry this actionn not boko haram they are innocent in this
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
What a clown. .
If the man beside him is carrying a bomb, he will be dead in a sec.
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Euroclydon(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
who wan die?
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Melahou(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
There is nothing wrong for a Gov to wear a bullet proof vest...
but he would have wore it inside instead of using it to
create awareness...
why make it look so obvious...besides most of our Govs wear bullet proof vest especially during
election campaign but u wont even know.
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by DANILSA(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
Obascoetubi: Gov. Idris wada is a fake gov. Its was ACN won the election in kogi, b/4 they sworn him as kogi gov, till today, we don't seen any good thing, he done in koi state, now about the bullet proof jacket is that, i think he had juju bullet proof, in is boday, pretended that, he don't involve in juju thing, did u know that, he used many human flesh as rituals, during election campaign?
why make statements u can't prove?
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by gulfer: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
The man should be ready to either resign or provide bullet proof and ballistic helmets for all the state population if he cannot find a solution to the security logjam. undecided
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by potex(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Its high tym we foget abt the fight and...I jst found out how to get big mony enoff to get u out of your problems very eazy...jst klick on my below signature and get ur cash

1 Like

Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by killuminati(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
realmscape: DOES THE BULLET PROOF VEST PREVENT HIS HEAD FROM BEING BLOWN OFF,....just thinking... undecided undecided undecided
Can it equally protect his body from gettin BLOWN OFF? undecided
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by godello: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
Obascoetubi: Gov. Idris wada is a fake gov. Its was ACN won the election in kogi, b/4 they sworn him as kogi gov, till today, we don't seen any good thing, he done in koi state, now about the bullet proof jacket is that, i think he had juju bullet proof, in is boday, pretended that, he don't involve in juju thing, did u know that, he used many human flesh as rituals, during election campaign?
guy u d wound english! U try o.
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by SisiKill1: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bullet Proof Vest?!! Oh!! This takes the cake!!

When you have to wear bullet proof vest to go anywhere in your country and it is not war time . . . then you know something ain’t right.

Gah! Nigeria is just full of . . . I don’t even know what to call it. undecided undecided

This is going to sound cold and almost treasonable but I wish the people terrorizing ordinary citizens (Boko Haram, kidnappers etc) will turn their attention to those in power.

I sincerely believe if these people are hit personally, they will be forced to sit up and face the tragic reality that is our nation. Until that happens, nothing will change . . . I mean where is the incentive to change when they can’t empathize?

They can fly their families to the hospitals in the world while cutting the ribbons to substandard hospitals at home

Their kids attend the best schools . . . meanwhile the local public school which is just a stone throw from their office is so dilapidated, it isn’t fit for animals.

Bad roads? Why worry about that when they can fly in their private jets.

Lack of Electricity. . .what? Where? They have their automatic generators on standby.

Contaminated water? Oh do you mean the water their washing machine spits out because the water they drink is imported.

Finally, They get to wear bullet proof vest to visit bombed victims.

I think there is something turns makes people SOULLESS as soon as they step into a government role in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Emmyruns: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
This goes to show that boko haram are capable of attacking anybody any where in this country and there will b nothing the security agencies can do. Shame to our leaders.
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by mikkymi1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
i wonder wetin im go wear if im 1 go negotiate with BH themselves
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by esilove(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
strangest: For security reasons, looks like a life jacket though
na wa ooo, me i go sore iron cloth at once
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Gozzzy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
the dude is a crazy ignorant lunatic!! He just wantz to show off,or does he want to say dat he knows nothing of the bullet proof vest dat is worn inside,before wearing the cloth.
Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by Funkymallam(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2012

Pls, can u interprete that in English?
Thnk u.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wada Wears Bullet-Proof Jacket To Visit Bomb Blast Victims by otokx(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Wisdom is profitable to direct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari / Ned Nwoko Meets Sharon Ikeazor For Collaboration With Ministry Of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.