Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) (37219 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday visited victims of the blasts that rocked Kuje and Nyanya, Abuja, at the National Hospital.Buhari was accompanied by Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State and some top government officials. He was conducted round the wards where the victims are recuperating by authorities of the hospital.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/buhari-visits-blasts-victims-in.html

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
more pics

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Bevista: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Baba, may this personal visit strengthen your resolve to weed these demented elements away from our country.

We also need to hear about the arrests of high profile sponsors, not just field operations of front line soldiers.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good one..
1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember baboon and gorillas also attract tourists. Stop boasting.
2. No matter how big and strong you are,you shall not carry yourself to your grave
Be humble.
3. No matter how tall you are,you can never see
tomorrow. Be patience.
4. No matter how light skinned you are, you will always need light in darkness

5. No matter how rich and many cars you have, you will
always walk to bed... Be contented. Take life easy.
Life is short,for one to be a wailer.

215 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by babasanti: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
where are those apc e rats that always say if the General was president he would just wipe out boko haram in 2months. The bible says the wicked shall no no peace. When the north is ready for equity and fairness maybe they might know peace. Let no goat come and quote me that am chima okoro ooo. Proudly 5%

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
That's my President...... Kind gesture sir.

But I Still wonder who ignited this fire of boko harram........ What ever, it better be Extinguished oooo......

Oya, sai Baba people, food don done grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Won't he visit the scene of the blast to take another rounds of pics?

Like if you want him to visit the scene and share of you don't want him to visit the blast scene.

The result will be forwarded to those in charge

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
"another photo of the week for his gullible supporters". Quote me anywhere

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Greyworld: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
benedictnsi:
That's my President...... Kind gesture sir.

Eradicating boko haram would be a kinder gesture. What say you?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by OVI75(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
God have merci on d souls of dis departed ones and console their loved ones.

God knows we Apreciate it when he works with his security agents to avert this deaths than d consolation visits

I see a delibrate plot been played out here,better understood by God.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by stanech: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Duara dulllard. The body odor master

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by dustmalik: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice one, Mr. Pres.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by CharlesPhc: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why's that dude smiling sheepishly when someone is lying in pain and lives lost?

Anyway, RIP to the dead while GWS to the Hospitalized

33 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by dustmalik: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Greyworld:

No one is debating that. I'm sure he is doing the best he can to eradicate the dreaded sect.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by donholy28(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good! but if he had destroyed boko haram in two months as promised...this wouldn't have happened

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Republlican(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
The look in buhari's says it all

I WILL AVENGE!!!!

Sai Buhari grin
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Dottore: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Donjinks(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
God bless the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by dave2meek(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
I can't wait for those animals to be wiped out of the surface of the earth...december is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by criminalmindz: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
boko boys are not smiling. Seun am back, any mod wey barn me again your ........ Meanwhile tell wike we rivers people and niger delta people love him. Judas amaechi even if Buhari sets you free when i become president ill reopen the case and jail you for 500years.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by ekafine(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari is only shading crocodile tears because he was the one that bombed these ones through his Boko haram organisation.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by permsec: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op caption it; "Buhari inspecting a long term project"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by shizzy7(f): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls, how can I deactivate my Facebook Account?? I have forgotten my password for the past one year I've not logged in because the e-mail I used to register is not functioning....

Please, I need to deactivate that account but I don't know how to do it without a password..
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by free2ryhme: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by damton(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
MR PRESIDENT, despite the efforts of some misguided elements in our society to dampen your resolve to rout this horrendous sect, our hope and confidence on you remain strong. Baba we believe in

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Greyworld:

And showing feelings for the injured is also part of the fight.

There are more diplomatic ways of doing things..... Bros, believe in possibilities

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by RedCard1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na wa for Boko boys and the blood they are sharing. Chai. Diariss God o
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Sweetguy25: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
You said you will defeat bh in 2 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
This Daura Drunk must be on NL because whenever he fvcks up and is berated here, he tends to "Attempt to treat" the fuckup.

Baba Go-Slow, you were lambasted for not visiting bomb victims but sending representatives and now, you don run go National Trauma Centre WHICH WAS BUILT BY GEJ to go see the handwork of your "boyz"

I doubt this frail old man will ever build and commission a project as noteworthy as the National Trauma Center. Infac, very soon, Lie Mohammed will run his gutter mouth that Buhari was the one who built it.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by omonnakoda: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
Good one..
1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember baboon and gorillas also attract tourists. Stop boasting.
2. No matter how big and strong you are,you shall not carry yourself to your grave
Be humble.
3. No matter how tall you are,you can never see
tomorrow. Be patience.
4. No matter how light skinned you are, you will always need light in darkness

5. No matter how rich and many cars you have, you will
always walk to bed... Be contented. Take life easy.
Life is short,for one to be a wailer.

The landlord sees tomorrow and that is why he built his house today

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.