Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa (70045 Views)

I See Cloud In Nigeria... Tb Joshua.. / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Spotted In South Africa, Intensifies Endtime Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by corkpikin(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yes real people looking at it now angry

Shaw007: chai!! Abeg dah one real
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by nobunaga: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
laughing my freaking ass out.. the people commenting on this image are freaking hilarious... bwahahahahhaa...
you guys rock..
well.. the cloud signifies condensation of water.. although its a way that God's reminding us of his existence.. so we should believe..
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Okijajuju1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
onye ego:
Me too I just see one for Abj now;
Only be say d Angel carry AK-47 for hand

Omo, Port Harcourt cloud don vex o!! Ehn sef don bring out gun dey go find Abuja cloud..

Ghen!! Ghen!!

Port Harcourt Cloud no dey carry last...

4 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by lynxpro(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
nagoma: This is mainly stratocumulus cloud more like a frontal precipitation type than the convectional rain. Nobody has ever seen an angel before so you can't say what an angel looks like.

How can you be so sure nobody has seen an angel before? Have you met every human alive to know that?
#generalizations#

2 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by corkpikin(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
maiduguri cloud a friend just sent me

2 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by 76Naira(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
corkpikin: around V.G.C where i live angry

LWKMD!!!
Is this what I think it looks like? Or am I just too naughty minded?
Hehehehe.

Who know what next for a cloud picture.
Choi!!!!
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by kalufelix(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
stevo4shiz: BEHOLD..... END TIME IS HERE ATLAST!!!!!!
yhu sound like yhu are excited...are yhu??
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by 76Naira(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
stevo4shiz: BEHOLD..... END TIME IS HERE ATLAST!!!!!!

It came since last month. Why have you not left?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by brownlord: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
No be pretoria na Johannesburg, plz try and verify tins before postin and stop misleading people, beside, there's no meaning to it, except u formulatin one
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Kolade9(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
190: angel don wear SKIRT ooh!! cheesy cheesy
Na skinny jean dem dey wear?

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by CrazyMan(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
We're in the last days.

Nairalanders repent and escape hell fire.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis:

Israel (Jacob) in the Bible fought with an angel. How about the angel that visited Mary madgalene? How about Abraham' wife?

fairytales by moonlight. What about people who are alive and we know?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by morpheus24: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
You religious guys do know that wings on the back of a humanoid shaped Angel are really impractical, since the shoulders of a human cannot carry wings shaped like that of a bird.

Delusions of grandeur
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by TerryCarr(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Gwekzy: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
I don Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
Cloud wey form boobs
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by beejaay: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
damn it!! one just form 4 kano sabo gari now now.e even carry AK47 dey pursue BH guys.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
How do you know how an angel look like? or u are just referring to the ones you see in books?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
nagoma: This is mainly stratocumulus cloud more like a frontal precipitation type than the convectional rain. Nobody has ever seen an angel before so you can't say what an angel looks like.
A canal man does not understand the things of the spirit. Angels are still being seen by the children of men either physically or through revelations.

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by morpheus24: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
latest: A canal man does not understand the things of the spirit. Angels are still being seen by the children of men either physically or through revelations.

Why do these angels need wings to fly?

PS do you notice the form of that angel iin Pretoria is shaped like a "white" person.

Imagine the audacity of an angel to appear in a predominantly "black" country as a white person

GO FIGURE??

3 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by ooshekeen: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Naa Naa LIeee!!!!!!! Jhoorr
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
CrazyMan: We're in the last days.

Nairalanders repent and escape hell fire.
and u go by the moniker "crazyman" will anything crazy escape hell fire?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by adami48(f): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Sam tin like dis happened in d days of Noah, he warned them wit all manners still they made fun of him, i believe if som1 came n start building a ark 2day n doin same, we will post d pics here n make fun of him, no matter wat is goin on in dis world dnt play wit God, Nlanders are full of agents of d other world, pls beware nt 2 join dem in any form of blasfemy, God will judge according 2 ur works, so repent HEAVEN N HELL IS REAL, N JESUS IS COMING SOON BE WARNED.

3 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by dasparrow: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2012

LOL grin grin
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by StanleyDivine(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
There's no coincidence in life and science doesn't and can't explain all of life's phenomenon. This appearance depicts the relationship between the natural and supernatural. Scary and sweet. An angel in da rainbow nation!

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by dasparrow: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Post

Don't ignore these signs. Jesus is coming soon. Repent and give your life to Christ if you have not already done so.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Areaboy2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2012

omg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wish you posted this earlier right after the angel.

*giant co*k scares angel* grin grin grin grin

@OP. have you or anyone else seen an angel before? HOW D FCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE? undecided
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by 5alive(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
leenu11: And so angry angry angry

ur head is burning abi
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by adami48(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
Satan will always want you 2 see some important signs of d end as a mere coincident, Wen d Almighty shows u a sign d devil displays hes 2 mak it look as if its normal, MOSES N D EGYTIAN MAGICIANS, A RODE 2 A SNAKE, DEY DID DAT 2, WATER 2 BLOOD THEY ALSO DID SAME BT AT D END GOD PROVED HIMSELF, satan is alway doing dat 2 wat eva plan God has 4 humanity in other 2 draw more population 2 HELL, thats why u see fake miracles, plss be warned, always take heed GOD IS NT MOCKED WAT EVER U SOW DAT U WILL REAP, REPENT COS 2MRW MIGHT BE 2 LATE.

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Chaydee: What does this signify?

That the person who took the shot has a good eye, steady hand and an active imagination.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Areaboy2(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
adami48: Satan will always want you 2 see some important signs of d end as a mere coincident, Wen d Almighty shows u a sign d devil displays hes 2 mak it look as if its normal, MOSES N D EGYTIAN MAGICIANS, A RODE 2 A SNAKE, DEY DID DAT 2, WATER 2 BLOOD THEY ALSO DID SAME BT AT D END GOD PROVED HIMSELF, satan is alway doing dat 2 wat eva plan God has 4 humanity in other 2 draw more population 2 HELL, thats why u see fake miracles, plss be warned, always take heed GOD IS NT MOCKED WAT EVER U SOW DAT U WILL REAP, REPENT COS 2MRW MIGHT BE 2 LATE.

I'm sorry luv. there's no proof that any of that sh1t happened undecided

It is surprising that a "supreme" deity will take on challenges from lesser "mortals" or "gods" lol. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by filia4real(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Blv it or not its one of those fearful sights in d sky d Holy Bible have predicted. Happy viewing
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Rick9(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rev 10:1 then i saw a mighty angel coming down out of heaven, he was wrapped in the cloud. This is serioux.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.