Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Has Gone Wrong With Gtb? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Has Gone Wrong With Gtb? (694 Views)

Do I Need To Pay Anything To Open An Account With Gtb Bank Or Uba Bank? / Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? / Gold Naira Exchange Scam With GTB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Gone Wrong With Gtb? by ebosed: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
Once one of the best Bank in Nigeria in terms of effective customer service delivery
Now stinks with arrogant and sadist staff member, ineffective internet services, fraudulent charges....etc.
I am sick of this Bank...I am a one-bank-man
I have to leave now...
Please I need some advice...which is better Between First Bank & Zenith?
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Gtb? by domiron: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Your branch maybe. My Gtb branch don't treat me that way.
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Gtb? by benz33(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
i experience same too, but i love GTB so much that i am not happy with negative complains i am getting from people these days, first bank is worst my brother
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Gtb? by sunky644(m): 5:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Same here, I ve been a faithful customer since 2007 operating three different accounts. But I was disappointed by their action and slow inefficient customer service yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Plant Agricoultural Productcs Like Water-melon, Irish Potato And / Cat Fish Farmers Where Una Dey? / A Business For Those Who Want To Go Into The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.