Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? (2581 Views)

Which Is Preferable: UBA Africard Or GTB Naira Mastercard / Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by 2sexy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
Please House, share your experience. Thank you
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by skillmyman(m): 3:44am On Mar 01, 2011
GTB masrecard does not work anymore. They have since converted to VISA. go your branch and request for VISA.
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by idbass: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2012
pls can my visa card from access bank do online transaction and payment? mail me @ basseyidong@googlemail.com
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by isaacosa(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2012
It works on some site and does not on other sites but am introducing the best card option to you.
Why not use Tresure house card service.Our company issue the internet currency card.This card is a US card preloaded in dollars by the master card network and acceptable by all site bearing the mastercard logo.The card becomes ready for use within 3days of your application.We manage importation of goods also.Try our service and you will be amazed how easy online purchase and importation can be!
Visit Treasure house enterprise office at no 6 osakuni close,temidire,sango otta,Ogun-state. or call 08020950344, 07063283757.
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by franel79(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2012
No, I have not made use of GTB's naira Mastercard, but I have used Zenith Bank's WEBSURFER Mastercard and UBA's Debit Mastercard, and from my experience they are very good to make payments online.
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by chemashie(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2012
2sexy: Please House, share your experience. Thank you
Mine still work with facebook ads. Do you have token or not?
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by bukahands(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
skillmyman: GTB masrecard does not work anymore. They have since converted to VISA. go your branch and request for VISA.

I have mastercard still works
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by Oworock(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
bukahands:

I have mastercard still works
Do you use any token because when i want to use mine GTB ask me to pay
to activate my internet banking.
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by samseen02(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
i've token. But sincerely it doesn't work anymore
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by Tyche(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Still works. Used it today.
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by Oworock(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2013
I USED IT ON VAL DAY TO PURCHASE A GOOD WORTH OF 8 USD, SO THE G.T.B. MASTER CARD IS WORKING PERFECTLY
Re: Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? by samseen02(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea About Retail Cement Business / Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help / What Can I Do With This 4million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.