Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Love Is A Crime. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Is A Crime. (993 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Is It A Crime To Post Adverts On Nairaland? {lets Talk} / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is A Crime. by rilla64: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
Think about it. 'Love' as we know it is only a mere fantasy or a mirage that we all pursue hoping it'll fíll some invisible void. It seems to work for a while but it wears off later. Imagine pouring all your emotions into a human being, now, thats a recipie for disaster. The sooner this notion is accepted the easier life is.
Re: Love Is A Crime. by rilla64: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2007
no! i dont have any issues or emotional baggages, im only making a factual statement. Love simply doesn't exist and i dare anyone to prove it.
Re: Love Is A Crime. by rilla64: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2007
Its funny when people say "i found the man of my dreams". Did you ever consider that made him all that in your head consciously or unconsciously. Nowadays, marriage doesn't equate to love, it equates to a "contract of convenience" between two parties. Its only an agreement. The "Love con" is the greatest con of all time.
Re: Love Is A Crime. by dot2002(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
I'm number 1 to copy and paste cheesy cheesy cheesy or are you that bored? i'm trying to bring sanctity and sanity here OK. its always a crime to love because its not that simple what we human consider love is a form of control on others.
Re: Love Is A Crime. by oghene007(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2007
it depends on how u are looking at it
there can be true love and there is a lso infauation. many times wat pple call love is merely infatuation. nothing more and wen the infatation is over, the so-called love vamooses and evaporates as if it was never there.

bt ther is the God kind of love called AGAPE. Look for that one, it is given and planted by god Himself i tell u, and it is real.

the otehr kind of love is called HUMEROUS or PHILOUS, they just satisfy the carnal desires and wishes of the man/woman and it DOESA NOT LAST , it will surely afde away ,

wehn u meet true love, U WILL KNOW, U WILL FEEL IT AND GOD WILL MISITER IT TO UR HEARTS, True love is not one sided , Both parties add to it

Let me correct an impression ghere though , The fact theat u find true love doies not mean it is automatic , each has a prt to play to make it fourish and blossom, eg when God put man in the garden , he was not meant to just sit and eat, his part was to work it up, and make it look more beautiful and better, that is waht God wanrts from us too, this working up i menam is like COMMUNICATION, PRYAING TOGETHER , PLANNIGN TOGETHER, LABORING TOGETHER, NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF EACH ODA, etc
Re: Love Is A Crime. by zignor(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2007
@poster . . .You got heartbroken recently? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Is A Crime. by Macgreat(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. . .

(1) (Reply)

Congrats A.k.o. / Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.