Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo (14560 Views)

Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent / Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by MrWhy1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
How is Gossiping about people's personal lives noteworthy Forbes ?

The writer deserve it though.
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by sarutobie(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
antitpiah:

Iboland also breeds Osisi, Orji Kalu, Clifford orji, Mikel's father kidnappers etc
Drop dead with jealousy..its in your gene..

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by dasparrow: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
@Post

Congrats to them.
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Chanchit: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
I don't knw why some people likes hiding under tribal umbrella.... If to say the news is abt Igbo ritualist and 419, u people would not remember to log into NL that day, we no go hear " Igbo Kwenu" Mtcheew..

1 Like

Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by miz4oxley(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yeah yeah! Linda's on the list, RMD and haters, whether you like it or not. LindaIkeji's blog has earned her the name and success other ladies are looking for with their ****. Wish you guys greatness. Phew
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
[size=28]RAISING ABOVE HATE[/size]
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
antitpiah: This Ibo girl fugly sha. Linda, not bad . . . just annoying biatch

You are not serious man,that girl is very pretty...au naturale..YOU RE JUST JEALOUS..
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
antitpiah:

Iboland also breeds Osisi, Orji Kalu, Clifford orji, Mikel's father kidnappers etc

na your tribes men kidnap his dad,the other two three acquired their skills by interacting with your people.
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
They are both very hard working women . Chibundu uses what's inside her head to make a living , Linda Ikeji uses whats between her legs to make a living . At least they are making a living, right ? grin grin
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Dhelake: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Big congrats to her.

Hope this will encourage some ladies to do something meaningful with their time instead of wasting time on 2go and pinging rumours..
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Dhelake: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
sarutobie: Igbo land breeds industrious women like okonjo-iwela,dora-akunyili,kema chikwe,alison madueke,my mum!..IGBO KWENU!!
buhahahahahahaha!!! .... U no add arunma oteh .... Make u complete d list ... Bunch of industrious thieves
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
Truckpusher: what have u been smoking?
bitter leaves
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
Truckpusher: what have u been smoking?
dry bitter leaves
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by bashr8: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
They are both very hard working women . Chibundu uses what's inside her head to make a living , [s]Linda Ikeji uses whats between her legs to make a living [/s]. At least they are making a living, right ? grin grin
you are mad, respect peoples hard work and stop spreading rumour and witch hunting people
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by sarutobie(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dhelake: buhahahahahahaha!!! .... U no add arunma oteh .... Make u complete d list ... Bunch of industrious thieves
I can feel your frustration..like someone said,"we rise above hate"..deal with it or better still drink rat poison..the world won't miss a lowlife scum anyway.
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by slap1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
They are both very hard working women . Chibundu uses what's inside her head to make a living , Linda Ikeji uses whats between her legs to make a living . At least they are making a living, right ? grin grin
Don't hate, dude. You will gladly sell your family to see what's between her legs. . .but whether they are worth it is another matter.
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
bashr8: you are mad, respect peoples hard work and stop spreading rumour and witch hunting people

Haha trust me i know a LOT about linda ikeji and you don't !! But anyway good luck to her cheesy
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
Am always happy when i see ladies that are making de online cool cash. It gives me a lotta of joy. Am so freakingly happi for those ladies
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
antitpiah:

No wonder fellow Ibos are rejecting them

c hatred
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by bknight: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
I hope Seun appears in d edition with focus on african guys...his effort is worthy of some recognition.
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by lagcity(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nigerians hv a way of making things work despite the odds. Kudos to these creative ladies.
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by zangiff(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
This is good news
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by BabaEleko(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Damn! I love Linda!!!!
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by redcliff: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
antitpiah: This Ibo girl fugly sha. Linda, not bad . . . just annoying biatch
she sha fine ass your mama angry
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by akintun: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
I always look 4 Forbes Africa on their site but i never see it. Good dat Nigerian women are on d list, but i would have preferred to see young professionals and entrepreneurs instead of a gossip girl. Good 4 her sha.
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by cjotech: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
admitme: Good for them. when I grow up would love to be greater.
how ll you grow when u re busy looking for whom to scam.
@your signature
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2012
Sincerely, I don't envy some people. My god, see how they turned a very beautiful thread to a tribal bashing arena. Smh
And I adviced one guy that when this kinda of foolishness starts, he should also ignore it like they ignored his on another thread.....how sad my words weren't heeded sad
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by obowunmi(m): 1:19am On Aug 10, 2012
teeowl: Wendy Appelbaum - never heard of her! Not to talk of being the richest woman in Africa!

Appelbaum is the billionaire family in South Africa....you see this is my problem with Nigerians and what they value. Featuring Linda Ikeji is like featuring Otedola or monopolist Dangote. They are not the examples for Africa. Linda is a liar and very unprofessional woman. Yes, she's money but she writes lies. I lost respect for her finally when she talked about the plane crash and the sisters brother who got married. I mean who does that?

Nigerians need a fresh value system....pls get her off the list. She lacks home training and I can guarantee that she will never get married. No man who values his utmost privacy will want to get with her.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by HighChief4(m): 1:48am On Aug 10, 2012
EzeUche:

Igbo women are truly empowered.

And the good thing is that they still make good wives
Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by nitrogen(m): 4:38am On Aug 10, 2012
slap1: Don't hate, dude. You will gladly sell your family to see what's between her legs. . .but whether they are worth it is another matter.
buhahahahahaha, i love nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo by kemmeye: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2012
chibundu aint ugly, she just has weird eyebrows

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane To Host Mega Concert, Proves All Is Well Between Him & Wizkid / Axelords! Davido, Burnaboy Hangs Out With Blackaxe Members / Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.