Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 (2230 Views)

Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by mevisbleek: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hello People,
I need your help. What kinda business can i do with N1m. Please i need your help and wise advise. Serious posts please
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by domiron: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
gmail boiz abi?. Na which wan u dey do?. Ritual?.....abi na Yahoo plus?. Thunder fire you. Mumu!!!. You tink sey everybody be scam like u?.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
domiron: Well, if you have a million box you can email me on udomowodiong@gmail.com, and i will give you a business you can do and make N350,000 weekly. It's for real.
all these gmail boiz ehm. .

@Op, check out your talent and see if you can make something good from it with your 1m.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
domiron: Well, if you have a million box you can email me on udomowodiong@gmail.com, and i will give you a business you can do and make N350,000 weekly. It's for real.
all these gmail boiz eh. .

@Op, check out your talent and see if you can make something good from it with your 1m.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by JohnnyDreams: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis:
all these gmail boiz ehm. .

scammers
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by mevisbleek: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Roger that Mr Domorion, I would email you shortly, expect an email from godpunishyou@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by kay29000(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by domiron: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2012
God punish all you that sent that silly message. I only said email me, i did not say give me ur money. Anything i have to tell you to run you will have to run it yourself, cos what i am doing, and making money from, i'm doing by myself. Nobody runs it for me. I'm not hungry you fool. I can comfortably feed you and your family for the rest of your sorry lives. It is you who is the scamer. I'm quite sure you have a shallow minded if not you will not be insinuating that other people are scamers like yourself. You think everybody has a rotten mind like you?. God punish you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by resourceng(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2012
what i will just tell you is that, before you can say that you want to do any business, you should have one in mind that you want to do, then you can now ask if the business you want to go into is profitable or not. i dont know the kind of business that you want to go into whether its an online business or offline business.
if you need my suggestion, i would say that you can go into agriculture in the area of fish farming or poultry if you are really determined to start a business.
but please before you go into any business, be sure of what you want to do and not just what people are telling you to go for.

i choose my own business basically because its what i wanted to do and am not regreting it right now.

so take your time, the money you have isnt running anywhere.

hope this helps
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by Gswill: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2012
My name is Godswill and in a moment I will invite you to check out a unique Fun and Profitable Company!
But first, I want you to close your eyes (not really) and Imagine...Waking up every morning knowing that you are part of a business that:
Makes you money overnight while you are sleeping!
Does not require any sponsoring or selling!
Is a 100% PASSIVE Business!
Pays you like Clockwork Each and EVERY Day!
Pays you $10 when you join so you can test the waters!
Everyone Earns and No Experience is Required!
Rewards you greatly for sharing this business with others!
Now Open your eyes (just kidding) and I invite you to learn more about this Amazing Opportunity:
Send me an email to homebiz4all@yahoo.com with the subject; “INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY FROM HOME”
To Your Success,
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by gvconcept: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Check this link may be the answer you need! https://www.nairaland.com/1013774/expanding-finance-vision
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by cinolala(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
bus for higher purchase dat will last for a year. if interested mail me @ cinolala4real@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by Delafruita(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
mevisbleek: Hello People,
I need your help. What kinda business can i do with N1m. Please i need your help and wise advise. Serious posts please
our business is estate development.its not a get-rich-quick-scheme so if your aim is for quick returns,i suggest you go into business on your own.however,if you want steady flow of income,contact me on 08097026097 or delafruita@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by mevisbleek: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thank you guys for your ideas. Is there no Hedge Fund Manager in the house? I am looking for an aggressive form of investment that will yield 25% or more profit per month. I am looking for an investment that potrays the Camel's Back Effect.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by domiron: 1:37am On Aug 10, 2012
See thief wey dey look for Hedge Fund manager. Greed. And yet you dey open ya smelling mouth sey make God punish person. Na you and the 1 million wey u no get God go 1st punish.Don't look for what you are sure of seeing ehn?. Thunder fire your generation 20 times a minute. Idiot.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by mevisbleek: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
@domorion,
Chief no vex. I am sorry.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by miredia(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Wait o..if everybody start to babysit fish for naija na who go chop am.i tire for this fish and chicken matter o.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by miredia(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Y do Nigerians like implausible proposals, they like internet fallacies, hypes and puffery. Getting rich quick and some lazy lousy business proposal is nothing short of a ballyhoo. Get practical sir per last poster.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 by stpat1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can send me a mail or meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or I can schedule a meeting with already involved investors to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mama Gold/ Royal Stallion Gold Rice (50kg) & Christmas Hamper / How To Start Laptop And Phone Importation Business In Nigeria / Top 10 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Can Fetch You Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.