Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Best Way To Invest My Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Invest My Money? (1700 Views)

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Invest My Money? by lumideezle(m): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2007
please who knows the best way or place to invest your money i have sm idle money i want to invest please i need u guys to help me out here
Re: Best Way To Invest My Money? by niceuzor: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2007
plz be more specific here? is it Online Or Offline,

if it's Online then Hit me Up? cool
Re: Best Way To Invest My Money? by lumideezle(m): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2007
yea online
Re: Best Way To Invest My Money? by bosatech: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2007
Hey,

You better invest your money online!

Contact ASAP on my mobile at 08037375336.

Good Luck!
BOSA
Re: Best Way To Invest My Money? by dafidixone(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2007
please who knows the best way or place to invest your money i have sm idle money i want to invest please i need u guys to help me out here

Investment Club will help you better. Join one today.
Re: Best Way To Invest My Money? by MyPeace(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ the poster

hahahaha, be very careful ooo! cool cool
Re: Best Way To Invest My Money? by SOJ(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2007
The question u shuld ask urself is what r ur financial goals.Ur financial goals wether daily,monthly or yearly wuld determine where u may invest in.i guess dat u dont av nay dats why u raised this thread.i suggest u arrange a meeting wit a qualified investment professional dat can advice u on areas u may invest in.and if u want to do something in the real sector answering to people's needs, then look around u for a need to fill then invest adequately.
Re: Best Way To Invest My Money? by d9jaboy: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2007
@lumideezle

The best way to invest is investing in your knowledge. Learn how you can make that money multiply at the minimum cost possible at University of Money-e-ology.

http://9jaboy..com

Read And Be Rich; Unleash Your Potentials And Rule Your World.
Re: Best Way To Invest My Money? by cashstream: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2007
You are looking for the best program to invest your money online?

Well, many people will talk you into joining one program or the other, but one advice I have for you is this: join any program which you know you have passion for.

Your passion will keep you going when the going gets tough! Hope you understand!

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Send Me A Comprehensive And Updated Import Prohibition List. / A Good Business Preposition For You / Buy A Block Industry In Abuja As A Part Time Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.