Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Electricity In Nigeria Has Improved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity In Nigeria Has Improved (618 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Obama Pledges $7bn For Electricity In Nigeria, Others / I Think Nepa Has Improved. True Or False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity In Nigeria Has Improved by jayjam(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
I was in lekki penninsula area of lagos a week ago and was impressed by the power supply in d area,throughout the duration of my stay there there was constant [24hrz]supply of power.on my return to ondo area of ondo state,am currently enjoying 18-20hrz of power supply perday in the least thereby relegating our generator to bench.my friends in other states have been saying the same thing,the questions now are:is Gej and co.delivering their promises or tricking us to justify the hike in tariff,hope this isn't going to stop when the european football seasons starts[ironically ]because there have been instances when the Nepa officials favours the public viewing centres to the disadvantage of the populace
Re: Electricity In Nigeria Has Improved by OmoLisabi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
jayjam: I was in lekki penninsula area of lagos a week ago and was impressed by the power supply in d area,throughout the duration of my stay there there was constant [24hrz]supply of power.on my return to ondo area of ondo state,am currently enjoying 18-20hrz of power supply perday in the least thereby relegating our generator to bench.my friends in other states have been saying the same thing,the questions now are:is Gej and co.delivering their promises or tricking us to justify the hike in tariff,hope this isn't going to stop when the european football seasons starts[ironically ]because there have been instances when the Nepa officials favours the public viewing centres to the disadvantage of the populace
a micro 40 laptop on the prowl registered on june 29 and following billionaire? nawa for u o
Re: Electricity In Nigeria Has Improved by OmoLisabi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
jayjam: I was in lekki penninsula area of lagos a week ago and was impressed by the power supply in d area,throughout the duration of my stay there there was constant [24hrz]supply of power.on my return to ondo area of ondo state,am currently enjoying 18-20hrz of power supply perday in the least thereby relegating our generator to bench.my friends in other states have been saying the same thing,the questions now are:is Gej and co.delivering their promises or tricking us to justify the hike in tariff,hope this isn't going to stop when the european football seasons starts[ironically ]because there have been instances when the Nepa officials favours the public viewing centres to the disadvantage of the populace
Re: Electricity In Nigeria Has Improved by OmoLisabi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
a micro 40 laptop on the prowl registered on june 29 and following billionaire? nawa for u o

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Vex 4 Dis Country Wey Dey Call Naija No Be Joke Oooo!!! / Leader Of Terrorists That Killed 20 Deeper Life Members Arrested [photo] / The Nigerians They Don’t Give A Damn About...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.