Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Have You Noticed That: - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Have You Noticed That: (8274 Views)

Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 2:35am On Dec 26, 2007
@Jackal,

Please don't break my ribs, I need to be able to strut my stuff tomorrow in Mustique wink wink wink wink

@Hungerlandis, My dad dies a happy, contented rich man from a heart attack. He didn't die from any STDs( like your mother)
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 2:36am On Dec 26, 2007
Islander, you don’t even have to read what I write in the future…but thanks for the heads up that I have a few new readers  
I didn’t even know I was being “circulated” anywhere. I’m not a fame-hound by any means, so I didn’t even know many people were reading me here at Nairaland.
Nonetheless, let me bullet-point some things for you and your cronies to end this madness.
- I don’t believe Islander deserves to be brought to this world.
- I do stand by my opinion that islander is a LovePeddler.
- You will not  ,and nobody can change that opinion.
- I do admit to factual errors that do not change the above opinion.
- I do believe that there is at least a subconscious level of racism leveled against Nigerians at home from outsiders in the diaspora, if there wasn’t, there would be no insult of the goverment of Nigeria and her people

- Those opinions are also ones that you will not change.
- This statement and piece I have written (that has angered you people, so) was written in 10 minutes time.
And that’s the bottom line as far as I’m concerned. I’ve got another journey to make tomorrow.

In your next post, maybe you should spend some time fact checking…Your comment above shows just how little you actually do
know about anything. As for these comments weilding daggers, now you’re just
being paranoid. You’ve shown that you are prone to exaggeration too…

I repeat You are just paranoid,I have trouble shooting to do.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 2:39am On Dec 26, 2007
@ Islander,

Now i am gonna have to beef with u . . . . .Gosh . . .I am pissed.
Stop wasting words and time on this ignorant bastard . . . .A geezer battling with heat and mosquitoes . . .what do u expect?
LovePeddler-llandis is frustrated . . .can u blame him? Hunger, thirsty, sweaty, tormented, deranged, derailed, poverty, naked, homeless . . . .
His problems are so acute i need to call the WHO to attend to his needs . . . . .I am starting a TRUST FUND to save LovePeddler-llandis from dying. grin grin

The only reason why LovePeddler-llandis hate us is because of the opulence that surrounds us.
He strives hard and he cannot even make a tenth of what u and i both enjoy.
He has been refused times without number at the UK/USA embassy because of his lack of education.
The ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER wasn't convinced LovePeddler-LLANDIS passed through the 4 walls of a college in his impoverished life.
So . . . .when u talk about Gucci, Prada, Plasma TVs or Apple iPods . . . .this nigga is fucking pissed . . .
Why should Islander have the best things in life and he is stuck at the base of the ladder. . . .Lets help him!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2007
Islander:

@Jackal,

Please don't break my ribs, I need to be able to strut my stuff tomorrow in Mustique wink wink wink wink

@Hungerlandis, My dad dies a happy, contented rich man from a heart attack. He didn't die from any STDs( like your mother)

N.B - I have one comment after this (and that will be my last)

have you ever found out ,why he died?
Heart attack is a cock and bull story
let me make things easy -Do you know why he died from that heart condition?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 2:46am On Dec 26, 2007
@ LovePeddler-llandis,

Your parents died of HIV-2 . . . .
I cannot believe u can ever have the gall to talk about someone else's father . . . . Dont u have any shame?
Fucking Hell . . . . .Why not grieve about ur Dad who died raping a neighbour's cat and contacting AIDS after the whole shebang!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a life, negro . . . . . .Stop acting like an idiot.
Spend ur time wisely . . . .
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 2:48am On Dec 26, 2007
Hunger--lice,
After you invited your poor ass to my palace without an invitation, you now have the audacity to cry foul?  You night owl, Haven't you been warned NEVER to step in Islander's path?

I am convinced that any level headed person here would no doubt wonder why your obsession with the word "LovePeddler", Go and check everyone of your post and see for yourself.  Well let me tell you goat, As a certified Psychologist( yes Bat Islander is a certified Shrink, though she no longer works in that field) you are suffering from Repressed Sexual Anxiety, People like you were at some time in their life molested and abused.  Who did it? was it the men who used to frequent your mom's hut at night to "dig in her well"?LOL,

Islander reigns supreme, NOTHING you bats cook up can faze her, Guess why?  Lying is not in her genes, so she is clean as a whistle.YOu donkeys have nothing on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A word of advice for you, NEVER meddle something that didn't meddle you,  I told you I would deal with your uglyass, Now you believe?

Cash rules EVERYTHING around me, @Jackal wink wink wink wink, Let's pity the slum rat some 2nd hand luxuries nah
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 2:50am On Dec 26, 2007
is that it?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 2:53am On Dec 26, 2007
OMG!!!!!!Hunger .landis,
BATTY BAT, My 42 year old " Disorders and Treatment" professor I had as an undergrad fell dead infront of us one day while teaching, He died from a heart attack, YOu cock[b], I would rather have HEART ATTACK written on Daddy's death certificate than to have AIDS or Mal-nutrition.Now go hide [/b] your hedious face froggy,

Now get back to hanging upside down in that cave, Or better yet you better run on home, It is very difficult to share a twin bed with 4 other siblings, If I were you I would be first to get home at dusk so as to ensure my space.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 2:55am On Dec 26, 2007
@ Islander,

Weak muthafuckers dont deserve to breathe . . . .LovePeddler-llandis is weak but after thinking it through . . .I think we should help him.
How do we start, the gay is unrepentant. . . . .he keeps shooting his mouth off instead of begging to be fed.
Little did u know his parents are sleeping on empty stomach as we speak . . . .They expect him to go out and hustle on pure water packs. grin grin grin
I sympathise with LovePeddler-Llandis' family but then . . . .a broke-ass needs to learn and behave appropriately.
Lets dash out sumthing to him . . . .i think $500 will be enuff to get his family out of the poverty echelon FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Arnold1(m): 2:58am On Dec 26, 2007
una don craaze finish grin grin
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 3:00am On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ Islander,

I sympathise with LovePeddler-Llandis' family but then . . . .a broke-ass needs to learn and behave appropriately.
Lets dash out something to him . . . .i think $500 will be enough to get his family out of the poverty echelon FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! grin grin

And with that, I rest my case!!

@Jackal,'
Let's leave this thread for the he-goat to bleat his hunger, and return to the covers, It's nice and warm there, innit? wink

@Arnold, long time! Merry christmas,
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2007
Fact 1. Does your statement depict your upbringing?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:03am On Dec 26, 2007
Fact 2.) Some juveniles need to be deinstitutionalized
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Arnold1(m): 3:04am On Dec 26, 2007
Islander:

@Arnold, long time! Merry christmas,

Same to you princess  kiss
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 3:05am On Dec 26, 2007
@ LovePeddler-Llandis,

Islander's upbringing is something ur ancestors in HELL are praying for your unborn generations to have.
I am in her crib as we speak and she is 1000000000000% better than what your whole pedigree has enjoyed in their miserable lives.
Why dont u bow down to a diva greater than u . . . .All u need is HELP not ENVY.
Bow down and ask Islander to send something for ur hungry n naked parents to feed on.
Who knows . . . .this christmas might be the best u have ever enjoyed in ur 35 years of existence.
You are not living . . . You are only existing. tongue tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:08am On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ LovePeddler-Llandis,

Islander's upbringing is something your ancestors in HELL are praying for your unborn generations to have.
I am in her crib as we speak and she is 1000000000000% better than what your whole pedigree has enjoyed in their miserable lives.
Why don't u bow down to a diva greater than u . . . .All u need is HELP not ENVY.
Bow down and ask Islander to send something for your hungry n naked parents to feed on.
Who knows . . . .this christmas might be the best u have ever enjoyed in your 35 years of existence.
You are not living . . . You are only existing. tongue tongue

You've not answered the question

Fact 3.) Any comment I make henceforth, is tantamount to repetition
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:10am On Dec 26, 2007
Question 1.) Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 3:10am On Dec 26, 2007
Arnold1:

Same to you princess  kiss

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I hoped you had fun and didn't get into any trouble at all grin grin.

@Jackal, shhhhhhhhhhhh! keep my assets under wrap, Don't want "internet thieves" hovering around my turf now, cheesy.

Anyway, we need to get some rest, Mustique awaits us and you know I have a reputation to maintain here on the Islands, so we cannot be late, LOL kiss
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:12am On Dec 26, 2007
Too legit to quit?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 26, 2007
@topic
have you notice it's Christmas day? the day to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ? the day to come together and be joyful? cry
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 3:18am On Dec 26, 2007
@ LovePeddler-llandis,

Ask your HUNGRY father em questions . . . . .You are way too low to quiz me.
Its like a tramp asking David Beckham is DOB in Lagos? Its so weird . . . .
You cannot stand where i sit so shove em questions in ur father's slim anus . . . . .
Dont u have any iota of pride in u . . . . why don't u just kill urself and end this mistake ur parents allowed to develop 35 years ago.
Suicide? Belt tied around ur neck in ur bedroom naked . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Me think u wld be better off DEAD . . . .at least u wld have done the world a big favour . . .

@ Islander,

Off we go then . . . .lets forget about this irritant.
I am sending a token to him so his family can buy a bag of rice to celebrate Christmas.
They have been begging for alms since the 1st of december so they can afford a cup of rice . . . .what a waste of a generation.
Who wld ever have thunk a whole lineage would die in poverty? . . . . . .tssssssssssk tssssssssssssk . . . . Life is a bitch.

@ toyinrayo,

Pls tell this loser to self-service off . . . .
He should be thinking about feeding his sick parents rather than trying to be an internet gangstar.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:22am On Dec 26, 2007
A fool and his words are soon parted

@toyinrayo,i was looking for the insomniac thread ,I guess i found one here.You dont have to cry.Rejoice with those who rejoice with you.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2007
@ LovePeddler-llandis,

How can a negro be so pathetic?
Your parents will be disapponted in u . . . .U cannot even defend them even though we all know they are hungry and homeless. tongue
Its horrible . . . .At least show some fight . . . . let em know u tried but u were over-powered. by the power of LE CHACAL grin grin grin grin
Next time . . . .dont pick on Islander . . . .Pick on an idiot like u . . . .a loser like u . . . a plonker like u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now run and hide now before i descend on u with the force of a nuclear bomb.
Fucking schmuk.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:31am On Dec 26, 2007
with your words.can you boast of a good upbringing?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 3:35am On Dec 26, 2007
@ LovePeddler-llandis,

Dont even think about it . . . . .ma upbringing is made of 48K GOLD.
Something u can never ENJOY in this life . . . .u may try in ur after-life, though.
I am so solid . . . .U ARE NOT IN MA LEAGUE . . . . .
It will take 35 generations of urs put together to save what i make in a month . . . .so RESPECT ME.
I shouldn't be doing this to u BUT i hate your FUCKING ATTITUDE.
Jealousy and Envy is a female trait . . . .STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:38am On Dec 26, 2007
with all these vulgar words?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 26, 2007
@ post
have you notice that Pink( a music artist) rox?
check her out. . .my song!!!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9YAHodp2H2Y
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 3:46am On Dec 26, 2007
@ LovePeddler-llandis,

Yeah . . . . i am allowed to use vulgar words for ninnys like u.
Why does a good citizen carry a gun? PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use vulgar words for plonkers like u to protect maself from enemies outside and within the premises.
If u behave properly and BOW DOWN to me . . . .I will stop using these heavy words on u . . .
It pisses me off when u launch attacks on a woman . . . .You are a dude, find a good sport and stop displaying your stupidity attacking a female.
It means u are a fucking coward . . . .geddit?
Now act nice and apologise.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:49am On Dec 26, 2007
?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:55am On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ LovePeddler-llandis,

Yeah . . . . i am allowed to use vulgar words for ninnys like u.
Why does a good citizen carry a gun? PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use vulgar words for plonkers like u to protect maself from enemies outside and within the premises.
If u behave properly and BOW DOWN to me . . . .I will stop using these heavy words on u . . .
It pisses me off when u launch attacks on a woman . . . .You are a dude, find a good sport and stop displaying your stupidity attacking a female.
It means u are a fucking coward . . . .geddit?
Now act nice and apologise.

check out your word again
A DOG WILL RETURN TO HIS VOMIT
pls give me 2.38secs to enjoy http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=awKK7I0Jevc

@topic log on to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101324.0.html#msg1794629
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 3:59am On Dec 26, 2007
@ Ho-llandis,

That is not what i asked u . . . .
Apologise now and u shall be treated like a human being and not a dog that you're proving to be.
I am a man of PEACE but will shoot n kill with the slightest provocation.
Ask around . . . .i am such a violent thang . . .attacking Islander is the greatest crime u can commit against me.
This is your last chance . . . .I wont ask again.
Are u going to apologise or go against ME?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2007
Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had / Only For Geniuses / Say I Love You In Language You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.