Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Have You Noticed That: - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Have You Noticed That: (8279 Views)

Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 4:05am On Dec 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. . . .And so does your mother runs back to PROSTITUTION.
Tell her to stop her moves of migrating to Italy.
She's way too old out there . . . .a 75-year-old woman selling her sagging breasts and cellulite-ridden bum?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww . . . . .She will be better off shagging GORILLAS. tongue tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 4:08am On Dec 26, 2007
have you ever felt like you have been buried alive?because thats the way you will feel soon.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 4:12am On Dec 26, 2007
Buried alive?
C'mon gay . . . . .now you're sounding like a broken record.
Le Chacal aint scared of DEATH . . . .I am ready to die but NOT WILLING!!!!!!!!!!
You want to bring it . . .This dude is READY but be prepared to die yourself because CHACAL will take some stopping.
Many tried . . .Many died!!!!!!!

But then . . . .
Thinking about it critically, u are not good enough to contest with me.
You are weak, hungry and emanciated . . . .where is the fitness?
Me against u? Its like you tussling with a full grown Lion . . . .I will chew u up snd spew your bones out without breaking any sweat!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 4:14am On Dec 26, 2007
With that I say "Get ready to be unearthened "
[size=13pt]WELCOME
TO
MY
WORLD[/size]
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 4:16am On Dec 26, 2007
Bleep it . . . . .
It seems u have lost the focus . . . . .
I shouldnt be found dead having this chit chat with u.
What has a genius gotta do with a lummox?
LovePeddler-llandis, please get a life . . . .get a dog.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Dreloaded(f): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2007
Hollandis,

From what I read from the first page seems like you started this shit. Nel wrote something and you criticized her comments, what was the point/reason for that?

btw pataki jare, dont mind that tick. Running his mouth saying all sorts of garbage now all of a sudden he wants to act like some peacemaker. eni ti awon aiye ti sepe fun.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2007
Crazy people. grin
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2007
D-reloaded:

between pataki jare, don't mind that tick. Running his mouth saying all sorts of garbage now all of a sudden he wants to act like some peacemaker. eni ti awon aiye ti sepe fun.

grin grin grin grin grin Iwo ati yoruba yi sha. . . . . . . cheesy cheesy

@ Devil-reloaded,
Have you noticed that since that Jackal came here, hollandis had to shut-up his gutters? grin

Where is my macbook sef? angry angry angry
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Crazy people. grin

Have you noticed that some peeps will still know who you are tongue Crazy persin. grin grin grin
Re: Have You Noticed That: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2007
You don craze. I am still waiting for my BLACK macbook. You have until New Year's morning. Oniranu, cheapo! angry tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

You don craze. I am still waiting for my BLACK macbook. You have until New Year's morning. Oniranu, cheapo! angry tongue

Hehehe, have you noticed that women like playing reverse psychology now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

For es-candle tongue, I asked for my macbook, this girl called thief is now demanding it on me. tongue Oniranu, cheapo! cheesy tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2007
I have evidence in various threads showing otherwise cool
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I have evidence in various threads showing otherwise cool

Huhhhhhhhhhh embarassed embarassed, I am so scared tongue

Have you noticed that quotes can be amended and reviewed? tongue cheesy

I hope you dont do that when the evidences begin to shower in. grin

Elenu fe cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed That: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2007
Tin ba sepe fun e, iwo omo pataki yi angry tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2007
Ki lo f**** worry e? grin grin grin

O fun ara re ni suru cheesy cheesy

Have you noticed that am still waiting for a response for my macbook request? tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2007
agbaya.

o fe ki obirin ra computer fun e? oju o ti e?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by uspry1(f): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2007
Have you noticed that person at the cybercafe forgot to log off Nairaland heading home?

I get two different yahoo ID/screennames on same Nairaland username sending me PM each day that puzzled me. I talked to original NLer about two different yahoo ID/screennames, he did not know about. Then two other yahoo IDs pop up (3 same times today), I asked them where did they got original Nairaland username. Both at the cybercafe said it was already there when they browse Nairaland to send me PM. I told them to register their own username/password at Nairaland, then send me PM. They are novice using Nairaland.

Shame on original NLer forgot to log off Nairaland at cybercafe before leaving to head home. That is TOO DANGEROUS for someone else accessing their Nairaland account to send me PM with multple yahoo IDs.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

agbaya.

o fe ki obirin ra computer fun e? oju o ti e?

Omodun me lo ni e? Ti o fi pe mi ni agbaya?

Have you noticed that ladies now lead the way? tongue

Show the love. . . . It is the season to give. tongue Sales are on, make use of it while it lasts tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2007
Lol I give up. kiss
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2007
grin grin grin

Just when I was thinking of you, you give up on me cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by MrInfo1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2007
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol I give up. kiss

Have you noticed that I have not given up on you? tongue kiss
Re: Have You Noticed That: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2007
lol. ki lo de? tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2007
Have you noticed this is a public forum.

Certain things must not be said in the open tongue cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed That: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2007
then whisper!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:27am On Dec 27, 2007
De-reloaded:

Hollandis,

From what I read from the first page seems like you started this shit. Nel wrote something and you criticized her comments, what was the point/reason for that?

between pataki jare, don't mind that tick. Running his mouth saying all sorts of garbage now all of a sudden he wants to act like some peacemaker. eni ti awon aiye ti sepe fun.

you too?
shakes head in disgust
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:32am On Dec 27, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Devil-reloaded,
Have you noticed that since that Jackal came here, hollandis had to shut-up his gutters?

Develop your own sense of style
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 3:36am On Dec 27, 2007
Jackal ,you like attention sha.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2007
Have you noticed that they all have one thing in common: they love getting attention. They will go to any extent to get a piece of the spotlight-Imagine Pataki and Jackal,nairalanders I never knew or should I say were not worth knowing, until now. The LovePeddler connived them into war with me and they foolishly obliged. As for D-reloaded ,I have respect for you.I like your posts but don’t join the fray.
I don’t blame the attention seekers ,after all the Internet has such opportunities to offer, these attention-getters are increasing at an alarming rate.Thats the kid way of life.It is better to hate someone from deep within than to feel hatred for one because someone else does. It’s called “the kid way of life”, and its like a virus ,a malignant one for that matter.I never knew I was replying to a couple of kids( Agbaya).People who will probably take them 10years to add a second digit to their I.Q
Until now ,I never knew people with IQ less than 10, existed on planet Earth .Wonders shall never end.Look at the class they belong to.

IQ Archaic Description Description Score higher than:
10 Idiot Profound Mental Retardation Fewer than 1 out of 100,000

I will construct the class of 0-9 very soon
Imagine human beings attacking me because I was teaching Islander(the LovePeddler) some manners .Just because she lost it several years ago doesn’t mean the end of the world is near shakes head in disgust

FYI my company couldn’t wait until next year for the promotion.I was given a real  Christmas Boxing Day package on Dec 26th ,a managerial position (moi ,in the midst of  older people) God help me.
If them nab me for nairaland,I don enter yawah
All my friends ,please rejoice with me
All my haterz f$$k off
N.B, Islander knows what the two dollar bill(in her commonly used word) represents
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

then whisper!

Have you noticed that ''ogiri leti''? tongue

Still interested in hearing? tongue cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed That: by adekennis(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2007
na waaa for you people oo! sad
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Uzzyan: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2007
What the f<uk is happening here? Snugle come to therescue of ur thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only For Geniuses / Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had / Say I Love You In Language You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.