Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Have You Noticed That: - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Have You Noticed That: (8280 Views)

Weird Things You've Noticed On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed That: by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 26, 2007
hollandis:

you and toyinrayo shocked shocked
na na na na na
you are not in the same league
she is adorable ,nice,calm,collected ,femimine,a virtuous woman,
my new year resolution to toyinrayo = no more toy calling i promise wink
angryBUT YOU ARE A B$$$$H angry
(n.b the 4 dollars in that 6 letter words that aptly describes you, represents the amount your father gave your mother(i will provide the bomb shell soon grin), to abort you.Product of a leaking condom, LovePeddler (again and again),
you are not a legit child.F+^k you angry

thanks. . .but nice and calm ke? i bet ogrebuga will argue with you on that.

but you two (Islander and Hollandis) need to stop this. you guys are both cool, if only you'll get over the grudges and see . sure none of you hate being disrespected, neither do i. . .but if only you can get over this grudge. . .eh? for 2008? **looking at them innocently**

hollandis:

my new year resolution to toyinrayo = no more toy calling i promise wink

yeyyyyyy. . .**phew** no more toy. . .oya, you better achieve it too. or else i'll get tommysexy on you.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Dreloaded(f): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2007
I've noticed that this thread is lame.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2007
D-reloaded:

I've noticed that this thread is lame.

LOL. . .this girl sef. . .
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2007
You smelly Bat
When will you accumulate some pride? For months you have been runny that AIDS infested asshole ofyours about evidence. Goat, you have done nothing but make a mockery of yourself, C'mon stop the talking and bring it on you batty buoy.

NO NO NO!!! Ask your toothless bulldog mom who your real dad is. Mine (RIP) was a well respected Architect, whose works are established throughout the entire Easter Caribbean.

When will you get it through your thick skull that Islander doesn't associate with poor none entities as yourself, Go mingle with your type. I cannot been seen with people like you, My family may disown me,

And no asshole, I don't need to be associate with Toyinaryo or any other Nlder to feel as if I worth anything. I was born with it, Maybeline has nothing on me.

I have been whipping your scalely butt for months, yet you insist on coming back for more. You have all the symptons of a child who was molested at a young age, Your constant seeking of abusive attention from me just tops it off.

I suggest you go cook something because unlike many of us who really chowed down today, your ass had pure water and garri, such a f.ucked up christmas, then again that's what under achievers like yourself dine on during these fastive seasons,

Let me spend some more time on my spacious patio with family and friends but I will be back,
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 1:00am On Dec 26, 2007
@ Islander,

I cant believe u left me upstairs to come mingle with these low-lifers.
What the heck is wrong wiv u? Come back upstairs and come give papi a massage . . . . . .
Why waste precious time dealing wiv ninnys . . . .?
Anyways, i came to the islands cos of u . . . . .dont make me regret it.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 1:03am On Dec 26, 2007
you stinking p$$$$y(i hope u know what the 4 dollars represent)
I know plenty of girls with the same track record as Islander(the LovePeddler) of being “upstanding girls and members of the community”…until Friday and Saturday night grin cool cool. I just  find it incredible that  you are not ashamed about your" early lost years"( you know what i mean )frolicking around  with strange guys,losing your virginity etcetera etcetera and hanging out .
you are just a retarded slowpoke,swine and dirty arsed girl
eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww you stink!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 1:11am On Dec 26, 2007
@ hollandis,

Why can't u just get your life sorted out?
No one on Nairaland is responsible for ther poverty-ridden condition your family found itself . . .
Why vent your pent-up anger on members of Nairaland . . . .If u have got a problem with poverty. . . .vent your anger on the Nigerian government.
Islander/Chacal aint responsible for the hunger n strife your impoverished family is suffering from. . . . . .
Dont make me bash your rib-cage with a sledge hammer  . . . . .this is a warning.
Lest i forget . . . .tell your handicap father . . . .i have got a job in ma farm . . . .he can earn himself a fortune trimming ma shrubs.
Fucking lunatic . . . .seems u love the attention . . .and i am going to give it to u, but in a negative way.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2007
@jackal, lo siento me amor, Had to come downstairs to ensure that the property was secured, I will be soon back, keep the comforter warm,

@Hunger, landis,
Sorry I cannot ease your obsession with me, Maybe if you bleach, get a job (other than doing business at Yaba) and have a respected family adopt your useless ass, then maybe I may put you on the waiting list, LOl

Ofcourse you are familar with prostitutes, afterll you grew up with them, Remember how your mother used to smell up the mud hut each time she returned from Surulere? I am telling you bat, it is one thing to sell womanliness but its a hell of another thing to see smelly, disease ridden ones, just ask your mama,

Goat, how does it feel to have a female bashing your ego? I know it hurts, que las ti ma,

LovePeddler! LovePeddler! LovePeddler,,,,,,LOl, That word has become second nature in you, No wonder, its what you have seen as a kid. You sound like a broke ass record. I am becoming bored, very bored,

LOL, How are the mosquitoes? Make sure you wrap up in the wrapper you stole from the neibhour's line, And one time mongrel, Whores are NOT synonymous with Islanders, We are too damn prosperous for such,
Re: Have You Noticed That: by niceuzor: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2007
Have you Noticed That The Largest Video on Youtube have been Posted here!

Watch It  cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 1:19am On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ hollandis,

Why can't u just get your life sorted out?
No one on Nairaland is responsible for ther poverty-ridden condition your family found itself . . .
Why vent your pent-up anger on members of Nairaland . . . .If u have got a problem with poverty. . . .vent your anger on the Nigerian government.
Islander/Chacal aint responsible for the hunger n strife your impoverished family is suffering from. . . . . .
Dont make me bash your rib-cage with a sledge hammer  . . . . .this is a warning.
Lest i forget . . . .tell your handicap father . . . .i have got a job in ma farm . . . .he can earn himself a fortune trimming ma shrubs.
Fucking lunatic . . . .seems u love the attention . . .and i am going to give it to u, but in a negative way.

undecided
next
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 1:24am On Dec 26, 2007
@ LovePeddler-landis,

Thats cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am bringing this war into your door-step!!!!!!!! I expect your gay-ass to come straight at me.
Blah Blah Blah is shyte to me . . . . . .skank up your best lyrics and attack me and lets see if death don't become u, u fucking asstard.
All u do all day is to attack a woman . . . . , are u not ashamed of your impoverished pedigree . . . .
Only lamers attack chics . . . .find a man of your size and have a go at him . . . .leave islander alone.
She is 1000000000000000000000000000000 times better than your whole family tree cloned together . . .
Lest i forget, have u eaten today?
Blimey . . . . . u have to come through me to have a go at Islander . . . . .so if you're really down for this battle, give it your fucking best.
You have got 5 mins to reply or surrender . . . .anything short of that is 6 feet deep for u and ur sick poppa.
What gives?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by niceuzor: 1:25am On Dec 26, 2007
hollandis - Na you Islander dey yab like this  Omo na Bleep Up
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 1:28am On Dec 26, 2007
@ niceuzor,

LovePeddler-landis has bitten more than he can chew.
He has named the wrong pocket . . . . so be prepared to read his obituary in front of his family.
LovePeddler-llandis is a classic example of a doofus . . . . . He's a retard!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2007
Islander:

@jackal, lo siento me amor, Had to come downstairs to ensure that the property was secured, I will be soon back, keep the comforter warm,

@Hunger, landis,
Sorry I cannot ease your obsession with me, Maybe if you bleach, get a job (other than doing business at Yaba) and have a respected family adopt your useless ass, then maybe I may put you on the waiting list, LOl

Ofcourse you are familar with prostitutes, afterll you grew up with them, Remember how your mother used to smell up the mud hut each time she returned from Surulere? I am telling you bat, it is one thing to sell womanliness but its a hell of another thing to see smelly, disease ridden ones, just ask your mama,

Goat, how does it feel to have a female bashing your ego? I know it hurts, que las ti ma,

LovePeddler! LovePeddler! LovePeddler,,,,,,LOl, That word has become second nature in you, No wonder, its what you have seen as a kid. You sound like a broke ass record. I am becoming bored, very bored,

LOL, How are the mosquitoes? Make sure you wrap up in the wrapper you stole from the neibhour's line, And one time mongrel, Whores are NOT synonymous with Islanders, We are too damn prosperous for such,

If I am being crucified or put to death for calling your real names LovePeddler islander.consistently, you are opening up the
opportunity to judge someone. I have judged you by your own words (by your words thou art justified and by your words thou art condemned)and for what you have been  portrayed  to be. Simple as that.
How come when I post threads about you insultin you e.g calling you a pig…you  do not react. However,
when I just  bear witness to my own personal opinion about a story that has no effects on your life(or doesnt it?)…you blow up
like fireworks on the 25th of December
?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 1:32am On Dec 26, 2007
@ Jackal and Islander,

Why exert your energy on a frustrated teenager? undecided

Leave the poor thing alone jare.  cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed That: by niceuzor: 1:38am On Dec 26, 2007
Have Noticed That A Big Fight is going on here.

Please No More Fight let Peace reign.

@mrpataki
I'm highly dissapointed in you.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2007
Islander:

You smelly Bat
When will you accumulate some pride? For months you have been runny that AIDS infested asshole ofyours about evidence. Goat, you have done nothing but make a mockery of yourself, C'mon stop the talking and bring it on you batty buoy.

NO NO NO!!! Ask your toothless bulldog mom who your real dad is. Mine (RIP) was a well respected Architect, whose works are established throughout the entire Easter Caribbean.

When will you get it through your thick skull that Islander doesn't associate with poor none entities as yourself, Go mingle with your type. I cannot been seen with people like you, My family may disown me,

And no asshole, I don't need to be associate with Toyinaryo or any other Nlder to feel as if I worth anything. I was born with it, Maybeline has nothing on me.

I have been whipping your scalely butt for months, yet you insist on coming back for more. You have all the symptons of a child who was molested at a young age, Your constant seeking of abusive attention from me just tops it off.

I suggest you go cook something because unlike many of us who really chowed down today, your ass had pure water and garri, such a f.ucked up christmas, then again that's what under achievers like yourself dine on during these fastive seasons,

Let me spend some more time on my spacious patio with family and friends but I will be back,

I would like to publicly extend my long-felt condolences towards you for the death of your father. The life taken of any innocent person is a tragedy. I also apologize for passing judgment upon his death. I did not know him, and my judgment was based  upon his daughter and those I know with similar backgrounds and lifestyle descriptions.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2007
@ Pataki,

This son of a LovePeddler needs to be told he is an asstard.
A male attacking a female is an act of cowardice . . . . . . .Why get a fucking erection on Islander?
This fucking lunatic has been on Islander's case since the fall of man . . . .he just attacks because Islander is bettter than all his ancestors.
Blimey . . . .Niggaz fear what they dont UNDERSTAND . . . .HATE what they can't CONQUER . . . . .
LovePeddler-llandis is an IRRITANT . . . . . . .He should be put in his PLACE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 1:43am On Dec 26, 2007
ROFLMSAO,
Hunger lanis is not only JObless and hungry, he is also a blood cloth LIAR, Goat where have you ever refered to me as a pig? Your stink dirty ass, I have used every derrogotory adjective in the English language to describe your low life ass,

@Pataki, sometimes you have to teach dogs that the kernel is where they belong and thus they should stay there, BTW, How are you?? Haven't seen you around,

@Jackal,
LOl, Go easy on the goat, remember hunger is a hell of a thing, Let him bleat some more. Pity his ass cannot join us tomorrow when we hit Mustique to mingle with the likes of Mic Jaggar, LOl,
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2007
niceuzor:

@mrpataki
I'm highly dissapointed in you.

Have you noticed that today is a day of celebrations? Count your blessings and run along.

You are lucky you met me in a good mood today! cheesy cheesy

You may not be this lucky if you address me in such a manner another time! angry
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2007
N.B for those of you dying for attention just log on to
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101324.0.html#msg1794629
Re: Have You Noticed That: by niceuzor: 1:52am On Dec 26, 2007
mrpataki - What's your problem ? & Why are you so difficult?
You are in a good mood fine,but try make peace here Ok. . .Kapish!!!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 1:52am On Dec 26, 2007
@ niceuzor,

Let this be the last time, you will ever direct a statement to me on this forum! I will make nairaland a living hell for you if you ever try to arrange words with me henceforth!

If you know better, stay out of threads that you breathe my name thereon! cool

I guess you have not learnt your lesson from the thread D-reloaded once made, and you had to display your stupidity thereon.

Heed to the tocsins, before it is too late. cool
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 1:57am On Dec 26, 2007
@ Islander,

Why should i go easy on this person?
Blimey . . . .This bastard needs to be put in his place . . . .
Smart peops and idiots shouldnt mix . . . . .I wld rather have discussions with donkeys . . .
LovePeddler-llandis is nuthing but a castrated donkey.
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2007
hollandis:

I would like to publicly extend my long-felt condolences towards you for the death of your father. The life taken of any innocent person is a tragedy. I also apologize for passing judgment upon his death. I did not know him, and my judgment was based  upon his daughter and those I know with similar backgrounds and lifestyle descriptions.

Smelly Bush rat take that your supposedly apology and push it up your stinking rotten asshole, How many times do I have to tell you.I spit on people like you, My dad doesnt need condolences from a no body like you, NOt even the commoners on the islands were allowed to view his body,

Jealousy is a curse, Instead of selling sex from her village to Lagos your mother should have walked in the footsteps of her fellow mates and attained an education. Then your life wouldn't have turned to this, Waste of sperm and ovum,

Now bat, let me tell you like I have told your pairs for years on the forum, ONLY the chosen VERY few can as much as say "hi" to this Island Diva.Now get back to mingling with the likes of Na wa and Co,
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ Islander,

Why should i go easy on this person?
Blimey . . . .This bastard needs to be put in his place . . . .
Smart peops and idiots shouldnt mix . . . . .I would rather have discussions with donkeys . . .
LovePeddler-llandis is nuthing but a castrated donkey.

singing i know you obviously need from the LovePeddler ,when i read your posts i just blank out ,no comprehensive statement,only a write up of balderdash, i thought what we lacked was education but come see people operatin and exhibiting a lamentable state of ignorance
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 2:04am On Dec 26, 2007
Islander:

Smelly Bush rat take that your supposedly apology and push it up your stinking rotten asshole, How many times do I have to tell you.I spit on people like you, My dad doesnt need condolences from a no body like you, NOt even the commoners on the islands were allowed to view his body,

Jealousy is a curse, Instead of selling sex from her village to Lagos your mother should have walked in the footsteps of her fellow mates and attained an education. Then your life wouldn't have turned to this, Waste of sperm and ovum,

Now bat, let me tell you like I have told your pairs for years on the forum, ONLY the chosen VERY few can as much as say "hi" to this Island Diva.Now get back to mingling with the likes of Na wa and Co,

i knew you were daft,cant you read behind the lines? angry
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 2:09am On Dec 26, 2007
hollandis:

i knew you were daft,can't you read behind the lines? angry

ROFLMSFAO,

Huger-landis,'
You and Na wa seem to have the same IQ, Any wonder? Opps, LOL.Now coward unlike you thieves Islander doesnt need more than one username to whip your useless ass.

NO goat I can read well between (NOt behind) the lines, So take that your plaque -tarta infested jaw up off the dusty floor of your mud hut,

Boy I thought things were bad economically in naija, So tell me why are wasting your 5000naira you collected from Oga as your gateman wages to fill the pocket of the Internet cafe's owner? You bat , why dont you use it to buy some food instead?
Re: Have You Noticed That: by mrpataki(m): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2007
Islander:

@Pataki, sometimes you have to teach dogs that the kernel is where they belong and thus they should stay there, BTW, How are you?? Haven't seen you around,

Yeah not been around for a while now. Had to do some packing for my trip and stuffs like that. I have been busy eating serious beefs and doing some window shopping for the sales that starts today in the UK stores.  cheesy

How is the Island treating you? Hope mama got my messages and love?

@ Jackal,
Man, continue to rock my boat! Even your team makes my day, with their building up frustration cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed That: by hollandis(f): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2007
Islander:

ROFLMSFAO,

Huger-landis,'
You and Na wa seem to have the same IQ, Any wonder? Opps, LOL.Now coward unlike you thieves Islander doesnt need more than one username to whip your useless ass.

NO goat I can read well between (NOt behind) the lines, So take that your plaque -tarta infested jaw up off the dusty floor of your mud hut,

Boy I thought things were bad economically in naija, So tell me why are wasting your 5000naira you collected from Oga as your gateman wages to fill the pocket of the Internet cafe's owner? You bat , why don't you use it to buy some food instead?

so you read what i write  grin LMAO i dont have time to read your comments because you make no sense .Anyway continue reading my posts, Hopefully you may learn a few new vocabularies  angry cheesy

she is not only a LovePeddler,she is a daft LovePeddler,(PSYCHANALYSIS IS WORKING HERE) ,continue posting,so you can be studied more
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Jackal(m): 2:24am On Dec 26, 2007
@ LovePeddler-llandis,

You are nuthing but a product of a cheap drunk Bleep.
Momma was a LovePeddler . . . .Poppa was a drunk . . .
Few pennies changed hands . . . .You were conceived at the back of a humungous orange truck.
I would rather advise u to get a decent job to feed your impoverished parents languishing in the echelons of poverty rathern than seek attention on a public forum.
If only u were nice  . . . . i would have given u a token to sustain your family for the next few years . . . but then u have got a stinky attitude!!!!!
Re: Have You Noticed That: by Islander(f): 2:27am On Dec 26, 2007
hollandis:

so you read what i write  grin LMAO i don't have time to read your comments because you make no sense .Anyway continue reading my posts, Hopefully you may learn a few new vocabularies  angry cheesy

she is not only a LovePeddler,she is a daft LovePeddler,(PSYCHANALYSIS IS WORKING HERE) ,continue posting,so you can be studied more

Coward!! why are you running?

LOL, How can you, a blind, lead someone?  Your spelling is atrocious. 'And don't speak about your grammar, it is out of this world,

Goat not even my Autistic clients are as dunce as your ass. One more thing, Mr. Dreamer, I promise to withdraw a little gift from the bank for you when I return to the US, as a gift for your hungry ass.

You came here looking for my trouble, now your are running like a womanliness.  You buller.all you do is f.uck men for some weakass naira. You have no shame, Puppet,

ONCE again I have whipped your ass. Now when will you learn donkey? When?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only For Geniuses / Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had / Say I Love You In Language You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.